Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #18

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Yes! They better hope they didn't do that! But everything being pulled from the Sanford site... does make me wonder? I think Sanford PD is in deep "doo doo" and that even if they can never bring charges against Zimmerman because of the Sanford PD... heads are gonna roll.

MOO
    Sanford pulling that information from their site didn't make it disappear from the internet. It's all still out there.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Are you sure he meant the SA investigators and not the SPD investigators who were originally on the case? What's the point in bringing out a special investigator if they are just going to blow her off?

MOO
    I surely do not know. I was cooking and watching - he could have meant the initial investigation. I just assume that a witness they feel is this important should talk to the SA investigators instead of Ashleigh Banfield.

I just don't remember ever seeing a credible eyewitness do an interview, accompanied by their lawyer, with the media prior to a trial.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    If this witness information is true, it changes the body location that Tracy Martin described by about 60 feet farther to the south from (1) to (2) in the first image below, and places TM 60 feet closer to his own home.

The witness lives at 2831 Retreat View, and the SPD narrative says the body is between 2821 Retreat View and 1231 Twin Trees.
    Which could mean again that SPD didn't inform Tracy Martin of all the details that happened that night I'm presuming?

~jmo~

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Are you sure he meant the SA investigators and not the SPD investigators who were originally on the case? What's the point in bringing out a special investigator if they are just going to blow her off?

MOO
    They were SA investigators, apparently. And they did not blow her off. They said they had specific questions that they had not seen clarified in the original interview with her. And they focused on a few key things they wanted to know.

Her attorney told Banfield that he thought they should have scrapped her original interview or testimony and had her start from scratch. But I disagree.

Why would she have to do that a month later? Didn't she give a full and truthful eyewitness report that night? I assume she did.

If they started over there would be a greater chance that she would have some distorted memories or things changed over time from what she has heard or read. imo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Is that what she said? Wonder if her phone records can back that up?
    She said she told the operator she was going to hold the phone up to the screen so she could hear it. We never heard that on a tape.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

I don't understand SYG. Let's say a husband kills his wife in their home and then calls 911. Cops get there and the husband says she attacked me and I feared for my life. There are no witnesses and nothing that disproves his claim. He doesn't get arrested?

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TonyGatto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Sanford pulling that information from their site didn't make it disappear from the internet. It's all still out there.
    Oh, I know! Some of our own lovely members here were smart enough to download it all .

I just wonder if the State prosecutor had found something hinky and that's why they wanted it deleted? They said they had a justifiable reason for wanting it down?

MOO
    Justice for Trayvon

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Sanford police talked to her the very first night, right after the killing. The lead homicide detective apparently, according to her, came to her place and taped the eyewitness testimony.

And then recently, the SA came out, and did a follow up, with her attorney present.
    Thank you! This is why I like transcripts - ADD. lol

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    Has anyone ever read or heard how the initial connection was made between GZ and his first attorney, Craig Sonner?

Only reason I'm asking is I was spending time in Google trying to see if GZ had any martial arts training or background, which is not at all uncommon in the bouncer profession. It's also reportedly a good form of exercise for weight loss, which apparently Zimmerman has experienced.

I found nothing on Zimmerman, but did run across this on Sonner:

No big deal, just poking around.....
    I thought I had read that GZ's dad reached out to him.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Allusonz View Post
    I know many would would love to believe that this was a teardrop.

I do believe though and this is MOO that it was more apt to be a raindrop.

Maybe God's way of grieving?
    I don't know if many would love to believe that as opposed to believing it was something else. I don't think many have weighed that as a significant factor.

But it's possible the kid was scared and crying when he saw a gun pointed at him? And some people do cry right before they die. I have seen it myself.

And usually when one rain drop falls, there are more to follow. Seems like his face would have sprinkled drops all over but I don't understand why you're pointing this out?? Please share if it might shed some light on things that we haven't discussed.

Thanks

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to itsreenw For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I haven't seen this photo of Trayvon before. I love it. Such a nice looking kid. Such a tragic story. Arrest George Zimmerman NOW!

Beautiful! The only consolation his parents have is that no one can ever hurt Trayvon again.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

They were SA investigators, apparently. And they did not blow her off. They said they had specific questions that they had not seen clarified in the original interview with her. And they focused on a few key things they wanted to know.

Her attorney told Banfield that he thought they should have scrapped her original interview or testimony and had her start from scratch. But I disagree.

Why would she have to do that a month later? Didn't she give a full and truthful eyewitness report that night? I assume she did.

If they started over there would be a greater chance that she would have some distorted memories or things changed over time from what she has heard or read. imo
    Maybe she felt intimidated to say certain things in her statement? Like it was George screaming and not Trayvon? I want to see both personally because I want to see how intial investigators handled the questioning of the witnesses that night? So I agree that the original statements shouldn't just be scratched.

MOO
    Justice for Trayvon

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGatto View Post
    I don't understand SYG. Let's say a husband kills his wife in their home and then calls 911. Cops get there and the husband says she attacked me and I feared for my life. There are no witnesses and nothing that disproves his claim. He doesn't get arrested?
    I'm not sure it applies inside your own home. You can kill a burglar here for breaking into your home, but you can't kill your spouse and claim she's a burglar. So.... dunno.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGatto View Post
    Depends on the outcome of the investigation, as GZ is finding out. Right now GZ's story is under a microscope.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

I don't know?? Heck, I'm still waiting on anything one of the dash cams may have caught!

I'm obsessed with videos! I want to see the dash cam videos, I want to see the complex videos, I want to see the 7-11 videos, I want to see the whole night's entrance and exit videos from the Sanford Police Department (ones that may or may not show a "certain meetings.)?
    I am obsessed with the autopsy. I want it now!

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

I am not sure why people are saying the loud argument proves that nobody was blindsided. Couldn't one of them hit or grabbed or punched the other, and then they begin yelling at each other as they continue the struggle?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I am not sure why people are saying the loud argument proves that nobody was blindsided. Couldn't one of them hit or grabbed or punched the other, and then they begin yelling at each other as they continue the struggle?
    Because we all heard the struggle. It didn't appear that there were any words being exchanged? Definitely not a verbal confrontation??

MOO
    Justice for Trayvon

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Looks like supporters of Chief Lee have begun a campaign.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...onfidence-vote
    Best of luck with that!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    I can't figure it out. Wasn't Trayvon quite a distance a head of Zimmerman and running? Is George that fast he could catch up with him easily? Or was Zimmerman right behind Trayvon all the time?
    I think the last question you asked is the correct. I don't believe GZ lost sight of TM at all, this happened fast. And now we know about the 2 arguing for a longer time than first thought. I think it started immediately after GZ hung up with 911.
    There isn't enough time in my mind for so much to happen in such a short period of time.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to uvamerica For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    She said she told the operator she was going to hold the phone up to the screen so she could hear it. We never heard that on a tape.
    I'm pretty sure LE said the 911 tapes were not representative of all the calls that came in that night in reference to TM. I've always thought they held back any which might be key ear witness evidence.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

IF, and a big IF, it comes out that there was some kind of cover-up, could those who were in on it (officers, etc...) be charged with Accessory After the Fact?
    Justice for Trayvon

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Maybe she felt intimidated to say certain things in her statement? Like it was George screaming and not Trayvon? I want to see both personally because I want to see how intial investigators handled the questioning of the witnesses that night? So I agree that the original statements shouldn't just be scratched.

MOO
    I don't know why she would feel intimidated, as she was sitting there with her attorney. I would think she could have said anything she wanted to at the time.

She talked about the initial investigators. She said they asked her just to tell them what she saw and heard. And they put on the recorder and she told the story as she remembered it.

The thing is that she didn't really hear or see much of anything. She could hear voices, but not anything that was said. And she could see the figures, but not really tell who was who.

And I get the feeling that she initially told them she couldn't see who was on top, but now she is saying it was GZ on top. So I think that is why they seem reticent because she is filling in the blanks later. imo

44. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    I'm pretty sure LE said the 911 tapes were not representative of all the calls that came in that night in reference to TM. I've always thought they held back any which might be key ear witness evidence.
    But you said earlier that this particular witness was not credible so if that is the case, then why haven't we heard her 911 call?

~jmo~

46. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    That's so strange though? Did they hold them back from Trayvon's parents too? I thought they won the right to get the 911 tapes released?
    Justice for Trayvon

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

I am waiting for the transcript to appear from AC360 tonight, but, in the meantime, what the witness said was, that she did talk with an investigator in her home that night. She also said that they had a community meeting (I believe the next night) at the Clubhouse and that some of the same Police people came and that they encouraged people to call if they had any more questions or information or for any reason having to do with the 'incident'. They handed out cards with phone numbers to call. She said that after that she tried twice to call the Sanford Police and no one called her back.

This week the State Attorney reps met with her and interviewed her for about 15 minutes, some of which according to her attorney was just banter.

50. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast