1102 users online (224 members and 878 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OK - Three killed, 2 injured in Tulsa shooting spree, 6 April 2012

Police in Tulsa, Oklahoma, were working around the clock Saturday to track a gunman suspected of a series of shootings that left three dead and two critically injured.
    Tulsa police Capt. Jonathan Brooks said investigators were looking into whether the shootings may have been possible hate crimes.
    Officers were canvassing the neighborhood, he said.

More:
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/07/us/okl...html?hpt=hp_t1

Tulsa Police Identify Victims In 'Unprecedented' Shooting Spree

http://www.newson6.com/story/1735184...shooting-spree

Spree killer. The question is, will this be over now? I wonder if the guy isn't from the same neighborhood and what set him off?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Spree killer. The question is, will this be over now? I wonder if the guy isn't from the same neighborhood and what set him off?
    According to the local newscasts, the shooter is white, so I really doubt he lives around there. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiGreen View Post
    According to the local newscasts, the shooter is white, so I really doubt he lives around there. JMO
    One of the articles described the neighborhood as a "diverse" neighborhood, which I took to be mixed. Is it more predominately a single race neighborhood?

It depends on how big of an area they mean. North Tulsa is weird...I just know to absolutely avoid certain neighborhoods because people will walk out in front of your car and ask what you think you're doing. It happened to me once when I got lost. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    One of the articles described the neighborhood as a "diverse" neighborhood, which I took to be mixed. Is it more predominately a single race neighborhood?
    Just heard a reverend on CNN said it was predominately african american that deep into the area and he feels it is likely a hate crime because it is very unusual to find a white person there

Federal Authorities Join Probe of Tulsa Shootings
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...079410382.html

Angry OK - Tulsa police chief to suspected lone gunman: 'We're coming for you'

Tulsa police chief to suspected lone gunman: 'We're coming for you'
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    updated 7:47 PM EDT, Sat April 7, 2012

(CNN) -- The police chief of Tulsa, Oklahoma, offered a stern, succinct message Saturday to the man he believes killed three people and critically wounded two others in a spate of seemingly random shootings: "We're coming for you."

Chief Chuck Jordan described the shootings at four separate sites -- all of which occurred early Friday within two to three miles of each other -- as "vicious and cowardly attacks."....

They need to get that maniac off the streets FAST. What a psycho.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    They need to get that maniac off the streets FAST. What a psycho.
    I haven't let my kids out in the yard since this happened. Our backyard backs up to one of the busiest streets in Tulsa...its freaking me out.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiGreen View Post
    I haven't let my kids out in the yard since this happened. Our backyard backs up to one of the busiest streets in Tulsa...its freaking me out.
    OMG! Stay inside. That is so scary. I hope they catch this idiot before he kills again.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post

Tulsa police chief to suspected lone gunman: 'We're coming for you'
    By the CNN Wire Staff
    updated 7:47 PM EDT, Sat April 7, 2012

(CNN) -- The police chief of Tulsa, Oklahoma, offered a stern, succinct message Saturday to the man he believes killed three people and critically wounded two others in a spate of seemingly random shootings: "We're coming for you."

Chief Chuck Jordan described the shootings at four separate sites -- all of which occurred early Friday within two to three miles of each other -- as "vicious and cowardly attacks."....
    THIS is why I LOVE my home state of Oklahoma. We don't play; we just get to business.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast