1463 users online (275 members and 1188 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

4-Year-Old Sapulpa Girl In Hospital After Being Attacked By Intruder

TULSA, Oklahoma - The Creek County Sheriff's Department has confirmed a 4-year-old Sapulpa girl was assaulted by an intruder to her home overnight.
    The girl was discovered in her bedroom by her mother's boyfriend early Friday morning. Investigators were dispatched to the scene at 7 a.m.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

This seems odd. Someone broke in, stabbed the dog to death, disposed of the dog's remains, and assaulted the child all while the boyfriend was there?

http://www.newson6.com/story/1735324...ar-old-sapulpa

Yes, supposedly. I wonder what kind of a dog it was. I know that my German Shepherd would NEVER let anyone attack one of my kids in their beds. Someone would have to stab her and dump her if they wanted to do so. So it seems like it would be a noisy process, imo. Seems like something the stepdad would have heard.

And she was sexually assaulted. This was a trailer. How could the stepdad not hear that?

"And the sexual assault is not the only crime that happened here."

"Somebody had stabbed the dog and then took the dog and threw it behind another trailor over there, so we're thinking that's where the blood comes from the front porch," Redfern said.

"...front porch" does not sound like an intruder to me. Intruders don't use the front door. ???? moo

Nor would an intruder be concerned enough to carry a deceased animal outside the trailer and throw it behind another. Seems only someone with great familiarity and connection to the home would bother to move anything "out." An intruder doesn't distinguish boundaries like that. moo

How far is this from the shootings?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    About a 10 minute drive.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and bet the boyfriend did it. Ugh. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    "...front porch" does not sound like an intruder to me. Intruders don't use the front door. ???? moo

Nor would an intruder be concerned enough to carry a deceased animal outside the trailer and throw it behind another. Seems only someone with great familiarity and connection to the home would bother to move anything "out." An intruder doesn't distinguish boundaries like that. moo
    On the news they keep showing a big piece of plywood covering something on the trailer. Maybe a broken window?

Does this stepdad have an old white truck?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiGreen View Post
    On the news they keep showing a big piece of plywood covering something on the trailer. Maybe a broken window?
    Yes, they say in the article there is a broken window. Again, wouldn't he hear a window breaking in a trailer? Who breaks into a trailer to assault a little girl while her father is a few feet away in the next room?

And you shatter a window, stab a guard dog and assault a little girl, and dad sleeps through it all?

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Yes, they say in the article there is a broken window. Again, wouldn't he hear a window breaking in a trailer? Who breaks into a trailer to assault a little girl while her father is a few feet away in the next room?

And you shatter a window, stab a guard dog and assault a little girl, and dad sleeps through it all?
    I agree. The window seems staged to me. An intruder enters via break-in and exits through front door? With another adult male present, sleeping?

Further, I don't think the perp entered once, did his business, and left once. I think there were probably a couple trips in and out. Hence, front door...which also points to a perp comfortable enough to use the front door. moo

You wouldn't think so, huh? Unless he's got one of those sleep apnea machines, you'd hear all that in a trailer!

And she was sexually assaulted. This was a trailer. How could the stepdad not hear that?

"And the sexual assault is not the only crime that happened here."

"Somebody had stabbed the dog and then took the dog and threw it behind another trailor over there, so we're thinking that's where the blood comes from the front porch," Redfern said.
    If he wasn't home?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

An early article with some details on the scene and the report
    http://www.fox23.com/news/local/stor...Fcs6fjrQA.cspx

This happened on Fri AM.

If he wasn't home?
    Well, he was SUPPOSED to be home. There is a baby at home with the 4 yr old. And mom was at work. So if he wasn't home, then that is a crime as well.

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast