GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

katydid23

Reaction score
4-Year-Old Sapulpa Girl In Hospital After Being Attacked By Intruder

TULSA, Oklahoma - The Creek County Sheriff's Department has confirmed a 4-year-old Sapulpa girl was assaulted by an intruder to her home overnight.
The girl was discovered in her bedroom by her mother's boyfriend early Friday morning. Investigators were dispatched to the scene at 7 a.m.

Yes, supposedly. I wonder what kind of a dog it was. I know that my German Shepherd would NEVER let anyone attack one of my kids in their beds. Someone would have to stab her and dump her if they wanted to do so. :mad: So it seems like it would be a noisy process, imo. Seems like something the stepdad would have heard. :mad:

And she was sexually assaulted. This was a trailer. How could the stepdad not hear that?

"And the sexual assault is not the only crime that happened here."

"Somebody had stabbed the dog and then took the dog and threw it behind another trailor over there, so we're thinking that's where the blood comes from the front porch," Redfern said.

"...front porch" does not sound like an intruder to me. Intruders don't use the front door. ???? moo

Nor would an intruder be concerned enough to carry a deceased animal outside the trailer and throw it behind another. Seems only someone with great familiarity and connection to the home would bother to move anything "out." An intruder doesn't distinguish boundaries like that. moo

How far is this from the shootings?

"...front porch" does not sound like an intruder to me. Intruders don't use the front door. ???? moo

Nor would an intruder be concerned enough to carry a deceased animal outside the trailer and throw it behind another. Seems only someone with great familiarity and connection to the home would bother to move anything "out." An intruder doesn't distinguish boundaries like that. moo

On the news they keep showing a big piece of plywood covering something on the trailer. Maybe a broken window?

On the news they keep showing a big piece of plywood covering something on the trailer. Maybe a broken window?

Yes, they say in the article there is a broken window. Again, wouldn't he hear a window breaking in a trailer? Who breaks into a trailer to assault a little girl while her father is a few feet away in the next room?

And you shatter a window, stab a guard dog and assault a little girl, and dad sleeps through it all?

Yes, they say in the article there is a broken window. Again, wouldn't he hear a window breaking in a trailer? Who breaks into a trailer to assault a little girl while her father is a few feet away in the next room?

And you shatter a window, stab a guard dog and assault a little girl, and dad sleeps through it all?

I agree. The window seems staged to me. An intruder enters via break-in and exits through front door? With another adult male present, sleeping?

Further, I don't think the perp entered once, did his business, and left once. I think there were probably a couple trips in and out. Hence, front door...which also points to a perp comfortable enough to use the front door. moo

You wouldn't think so, huh? Unless he's got one of those sleep apnea machines, you'd hear all that in a trailer!

And she was sexually assaulted. This was a trailer. How could the stepdad not hear that?

"And the sexual assault is not the only crime that happened here."

"Somebody had stabbed the dog and then took the dog and threw it behind another trailor over there, so we're thinking that's where the blood comes from the front porch," Redfern said.

If he wasn't home?

If he wasn't home?

Well, he was SUPPOSED to be home. There is a baby at home with the 4 yr old. And mom was at work. So if he wasn't home, then that is a crime as well.

Investigators are still piecing together this case. But right now they think the crime happened between 2 and 5 in the morning.

Investigators say they found blood numerous places inside and outside the girl's bedroom. At the time they were trying to learn if was the child's or the suspect's.
http://www.ktul.com/story/17354383/4-year-old-assaulted-and-covered-in-blood

This one says Mom left for work first. So she may have been home too?

They left their DNA behind so if it was the boyfriend we will know soon enough. If not, it sure was a determined and bold intruder.

If mom left for work after it happened I think it is odd. Where did she think the dog went? What about all of the blood in the trailer and on the porch? And she never looked in on the kids before she left?

I think it is more likely it happened after she left. :mad: But maybe I am jaded.

I'm wondering if she was taken out the broken window and assaulted elsewhere. I just can't imagine not hearing anything in a space that small.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back