Dear Haleigh, I know you are with the Lord,

4Jacy

Reaction score
and please know you are so loved by so many.

Wish you were home, with your loved ones, searching for coloring eggs and doing an Easter egg hunt with your brother and/or sister, and opening your Easter basket today! Hard to believe that it's been over 3 years since you've been gone!

In honor of Easter, here are some pictures of you at Easter over the years that I dug up:

Haleigheaster.jpg

coloringeggs.jpg

HaLeighEasterdress.jpg

HaLeighegghunt.jpg

HaLeigheasterbasket.jpg

HaLeigheasterbakset1.jpg

Easter blessings to you and your family, HaLeigh; you are all in my thoughts and prayers. <3

Now that little Haliegh has been placed in the "Missing" threads, I feel, OMG, I hate to say this, but I feel we have buried her.

Next will be "cold case".

I don't know who really took her life, but I do know one thing, whoever did it will rot in hell forever.

I have a strange sense of peace with Haleigh. I don't believe her remains will ever be found. I don't think we will ever see anyone prosecuted for her death/disappearance.

Usually that really bothers me. Not that it doesn't bother me in this case, but in a strange way, not as much with her as with other unresolved cases.

I cannot explain why but I have felt that Haleigh is at peace. True peace. I have always had a very clear vision of where I imagine she lays, and it is peaceful, calm, restful. I know that earthly concerns are far behind her.

Somehow, that is enough for me in this case.

Tlcya...your words about Haleigh being at peace have made me feel peaceful, anyway. (((hugs))) I believe some people are sensitive enough to have some sort of unexplained insight into other's emotions. Perhaps you have this, and if you do I really do feel comforted at the thought of Haleigh being at peace and being in a happy place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back