Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
tdy-120320-sierra-lamar-2p.grid-5x2.jpg

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

The parents and the mother's boyfriend have been cleared. Sleuthing them and speculating about their involvement is off limits.
No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
Social Networks
...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

I hope that Sierra comes home this week. :rose:

For people who are not locals here. I might mention Monterey Hwy is a divided hwy cement wall in the middle . 2 lanes each way . Also looking at the map when I went out yesterday on the search drove right behind Sierra home on Monterey . I was over by the golf course.

When I was driving, I was trying to go from memory of where the items were found. IMO, if I have the correct place...there is no view obstruction at all. You could see on-coming cars from a long distance. It is flat land and wide open.

Bringing this over from closed thread:

"It was her clothing. It was things that she would have kept with her and it was school books. We believe she was on her way to school. It shouldn't have been where it was. It definitely elevates our concerns," said Sheriff Laurie Smith of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department.

I went to the media thread and this is what I found but I can't find any info stating there wasn't keys, makeup or wallet in purse as I have seen mentions in the forum. I'm wondering where that was stated at.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Only place that was stated by was a reporter and no " " around the words. Hmmmmmm

Nothing else was found in the purse – not makeup, a wallet or hair brush, Cardoza said.
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_0af81c68-a1ac-57b8-ab1b-a3f250835760.html

Viewing the full video of Sgt. Cardoza presser, he never said that:
http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/morgan-hill-santa-clara-sheriff-sgt-jose-cardoza/vGfDT/

I think it is hard for Marlene because she was gone from 6am to 6pm. She really can't answer the questions that the media is throwing at her. She wasn't there to see these things. Instead of saying I don't know and risk the judgement from that, she is kind of guessing in a way. I'm sure she feels guilty. I think any parent, no matter how protective they may be, would question what they could or should have done differently if something happened to their child.

So does anyone know who the Private Investigator is, or who hired him/her?

Sierra meets a guy- 20 ish, he gives her a pre paid cell phone, tells her lets go to Vegas and blow this joint, we can make thousands. He likes it, she loves it...chucks the contract cell phone at the first intersection, plants her stuff at the building while she changed, and the two headed to Vegas.....

possibility?

For people who are not locals here. I might mention Monterey Hwy is a divided hwy cement wall in the middle . 2 lanes each way . Also looking at the map when I went out yesterday on the search drove right behind Sierra home on Monterey . I was over by the golf course.

I understand that but there is a "lane" (here in NM I would call it a sendero ... bull dozed road for trucks/tractors/etc to access land). It's there behind Sierra's house and it goes parallel to the railroad tracks of Monterey allllllllllll the way and either way. JMO

Blown up verison:
18 Paquita Espana Ct, Morgan Hill, Santa Clara, California 95037 - Google Maps

It is a brazen act to motor down a cul de sac with intent to snatch a teenager yet if this is considered a crime of opportunity, who would go out for a drive down dead end streets at seven in the morning? Partly for this reason, I think it is likely that Sierra was either ordered or lured into the abductor's car, rather than forcibly manoeuvered inside. The car was already an oddity on Paquita Espana, to physically subdue her would draw more unwelcome attention.

When I was driving, I was trying to go from memory of where the items were found. IMO, if I have the correct place...there is no view obstruction at all. You could see on-coming cars from a long distance. It is flat land and wide open.

That means the perp could also see a long way and maybe know he is in the clear to jump out, place the item, and get back into his car?

Sierra meets a guy- 20 ish, he gives her a pre paid cell phone, tells her lets go to Vegas and blow this joint, we can make thousands. He likes it, she loves it...chucks the contract cell phone at the first intersection, plants her stuff at the building while she changed, and the two headed to Vegas.....

possibility?

IF she was going to "blow the joint" wouldn't she take more that a Juicy bag and school books? IF no one knew where they were driving to, then I'd take more than that. I've heard nothing of mucho items taken from Sierra's room. JMO. I just don't see this as a possibility, but that's JMO.

Here is my theory on Sierra's abduction:

Map

6:29 Sierra posts her snapshot to Twitter (Sierra's location is point B on the map)
6:32 Sierra posts to tumblr (Sierra's location is point B on the map)
7:11 Sierra sends text message from her phone (Sierra's location is point B on the map on her way to point C the bus stop)
7:15 Sierra arrives at bus stop (Point C)
7:15 Perp sitting in his vehicle as point D can see Sierra arrive at the bus stop using binoculars.
7:16 Perp abducts Sierra at gun point from the bus stop (point C)
7:17 Perp throws or has SL throw her cellphone from the vehicle at point E while en-route to point A.
7:18 Perp pulls up behind the building where SL's purse was found to handcuff / secure her. This might involve a trunk.
7:20 Perp discards her remaining things and evidence at the location.
7:21 Perp then leaves the area with SL, location now unknown.

The condoms and the handcuff box were a dead give away to me. This perp might have watched her on more then one occasion. He might have fantasized about the abduction thus the condoms (I'll leave the nasty stuff out).

Really the only thing missing is the box labeled binoculars. However Im sure thats something the perp already had if he was a sexual offender. IMO this is a sex offender.

It is a brazen act to motor down a cul de sac with intent to snatch a teenager yet if this is considered a crime of opportunity, who would go out for a drive down dead end streets at seven in the morning? Partly for this reason, I think it is likely that Sierra was either ordered or lured into the abductor's car, rather than forcibly manoeuvered inside. The car was already an oddity on Paquita Espana, to physically subdue her would draw more unwelcome attention.

How brazen was it to kidnap Polly Klaas from her slumber party? How about kidnapping Elizabeth Smart from her own home? ETC. It happens. It's not normal but ..........

I understand that but there is a "lane" (here in NM I would call it a sendero ... bull dozed road for trucks/tractors/etc to access land). It's there behind Sierra's house and it goes parallel to the railroad tracks of Monterey allllllllllll the way and either way. JMO

Blown up verison:
18 Paquita Espana Ct, Morgan Hill, Santa Clara, California 95037 - Google Maps

That is an awful narrow path back to the road right by the gate. And from what I heard someone lives on the property behind hers. If it was someone she did not know they would have hightailed it IMHO they would have hit something going back that way.

The thing about the handcuff box...Marc K. and even LE I believe, said that the area where it was found had been searched not once, but several times, before the box was found. I can't see how something like that would be missed-Marc was positive that very spot had been searched.

Here is my theory on Sierra's abduction:

Map

6:29 Sierra posts her snapshot to Twitter (Sierra's location is point B on the map)
6:32 Sierra posts to tumblr (Sierra's location is point B on the map)
7:11 Sierra sends text message from her phone (Sierra's location is point B on the map on her way to point C the bus stop)
7:15 Sierra arrives at bus stop (Point C)
7:15 Perp sitting in his vehicle as point D can see Sierra arrive at the bus stop using binoculars.
7:16 Perp abducts Sierra at gun point from the bus stop (point C)
7:17 Perp throws or has SL throw her cellphone from the vehicle at point E while en-route to point A.
7:18 Perp pulls up behind the building where SL's purse was found to handcuff / secure her. This might involve a trunk.
7:20 Perp discards her remaining things and evidence at the location.
7:21 Perp then leaves the area with SL, location now unknown.

The condoms and the handcuff box were a dead give away to me. This perp might have watched her on more then one occasion. He might have fantasized about the abduction thus the condoms (I'll leave the nasty stuff out).

Really the only thing missing is the box labeled binoculars. However Im sure thats something the perp already had if he was a sexual offender. IMO this is a sex offender.

How does Sierra scent end at the driveway than? Her scent does not go to the bus stop.

How does Sierra sent end at the driveway than? Her scent does not go to the bus stop.

I understand how scent dogs work from personal research I am not an expert. You would need to examine elevation and wind speed. If her scent pooled at a low elevation such as her driveway then thats where the dogs would stay. I do not think a lot of her scent would pool along the road on the way to the bus stop.

A lot of factors when it comes to the dogs. They are a good tool however you cannot and should not base everything on the dog. The dog is only one tool and in many abduction cases I've seen them find very little.

That is an awful narrow path back to the road right by the gate. And from what I heard someone lives on the property behind hers. If it was someone she did not know they would have hightailed it IMHO they would have hit something going back that way.

Look at the legend on the map for measurement. It's not that small. Easy to drive down IMO. My senderos to get back to where I need to be are smaller than that and I have no problem at all in a pickup truck on a car or a tractor/bailing truck. It's not the greatest drive in the world, but I do it during the "season" here when I am opening irrigation gates to flood the land for growing hay for my critters and the left overs are sold ... that is if there are left overs. lol. Sort of a drought here.

The thing about the handcuff box...Marc K. and even LE I believe, said that the area where it was found had been searched not once, but several times, before the box was found. I can't see how something like that would be missed-Marc was positive that very spot had been searched.

Actually LE said it had been searched twice prior. Then Klaas I believe said it had been searched 5 times prior so I don't know. I think Ill go with LE on that one. Finding a handcuff box next to a possible abduction location though? I would have been all over it like white on rice. That would have went straight to the FBI lab and Id be asking anyone around that immediate area if they had seen any cars on that road lurking. Also remember searching might mean "we drove through looking for a body". What kind of search was it? IMO you don't search an area 5 times. You might search it twice. The MSM reports just aren't adding up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni