648 users online (100 members and 548 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

UK - James Bulger, 2, abducted & murdered, Merseyside, 12 Feb 1993

I know a poster here was very interested in this case, I am sorry I don't remember who it was, but here is a story I came accross that the little boy's mother tracked down one of his murderers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4048957.stm

Thoughts??
    Above is my opinion only

Good For Her!!!!!!!!!

He's lucky she didnt kill him!
    I'll never understand the "sweetheart" deal those two psychos got and theres no justification for it! I hope all of Britain finds out their idenities and they don't get a moments peace!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Brefie.. very interesting article!!

I don't know what to think. Maybe it is like she says... she just needs to see them and thats it. But, if she loses it one day she is going to kill them

I have totally mixed feelings about this case.....on one hand they needed to be punished - nothing surer, but on the other.....they were small children, I feel like they were so young that the parents should have been in prison also. They needed to have learned this behaviour somewhere. These boys did not come from a law abiding, loving home - and this has nothing to do with wealth.

Messiecake, the only thing wrong with Britain finding them all the time, is that they have been granted anonimity (sp?) for life - so the authorities would have to keep moving them at the tax payers expense. I also read this same story in a British tabloid, who of course are no doubt hounding this poor woman and encouraging her actions for headlines as even she is a 'paper seller' to them, I have no doubt they will head up a 'disgusted citizen' campaign as money is spent to move these boys on.
    Above is my opinion only

If I were her I probably would have attacked him. What they did to her son was horrific and they should still be in jail.
    Just my opinion of course!!

She should have the right in knowing where they are at all times. They did the worst they ever could to her.

My best friend who was shot by her boyfriend and left paralyzed knows EXACTLY where he is, what he does, where he works. And so she should!

Despite what the parents did, the boys who did this were old enough to know better. They knew it was wrong.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Brefie
    I have totally mixed feelings about this case.....on one hand they needed to be punished - nothing surer, but on the other.....they were small children, I feel like they were so young that the parents should have been in prison also. They needed to have learned this behaviour somewhere. These boys did not come from a law abiding, loving home - and this has nothing to do with wealth.

Messiecake, the only thing wrong with Britain finding them all the time, is that they have been granted anonimity (sp?) for life - so the authorities would have to keep moving them at the tax payers expense. I also read this same story in a British tabloid, who of course are no doubt hounding this poor woman and encouraging her actions for headlines as even she is a 'paper seller' to them, I have no doubt they will head up a 'disgusted citizen' campaign as money is spent to move these boys on.
    I have to disagree with you about them being small children... 10 year olds know murder is wrong, had they been 5, you might have had a point.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

This reminds me of the case made famous by the film, Heavenly Creatures, in which, Pauline Parker (16) and Juliet Hulme (15) took turns clubbing Parker's mother to death. After a short sentence of five years, the friends were separated and given new identities. They were found in the late 90's, Pauline had become Hilary Nathan, running a Children's riding school, and Juliet had become Anne Perry, a successful mystery writer. Incidentally, both have taken to religion, the former a catholic, the latter a mormon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobi
    This reminds me of the case made famous by the film, Heavenly Creatures, in which, Pauline Parker (16) and Juliet Hulme (15) took turns clubbing Parker's mother to death. After a short sentence of five years, the friends were separated and given new identities. They were found in the late 90's, Pauline had become Hilary Nathan, running a Children's riding school, and Juliet had become Anne Perry, a successful mystery writer. Incidentally, both have taken to religion, the former a catholic, the latter a mormon.
    I LOVE that movie.Its one of my all time faves.
    The girls got off wayyyy too easy but I think that was due to the times (NZ in the '50s).Nowadays it wouldve been LWOP.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

I think in NZ criminals still get off to easy. Life means 15 or so years, rape penalties are ricidulous...it's a shame.
    Free online muder mystery game!http://www.murdermysteryinvestigations.com

In memory of Laci and Conner and my wonderful grandparents Joan and Les - I love you guys

I track them down too but I wouldn't be as nice. The LEAST I would do is stage a protest! I can't say what I'd really do because it's against the law!

I can't understand how she was able to control her rage. Reading about what these demons did to her poor innocent 2 year old makes my blood boil and I am not involved in this at all. It was a sick, sick torture and murder and these young men got off way too easy.
    Just My Humble Opinion

Child killer to marry unknowing bride.

One of the men(he was 10 at the time) convicted of murdering James Bulger is too marry .......his bride has not been told of his past for fear of her telling someone else.
    I feel sorry for this girl and I think she has the right to know.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=280138

Wow, Dingo, me too. I hope she finds out before they have kids. Surely someone will let her know somehow, right?

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast