Orange you glad to see me? The worlds most terrible tans

Oh wow, horrifying. Human are NOT supposed to be the color of Oompah Loompahs. Do these people NOT own mirrors? Yikes.

On a funny note... my friends baby turned orange because he ate so many carrots. He just loved carrot baby food and ate it so much that the beta carotene gave him an orangish tinge. Funny but completely harmless.

As for those with the shocking tan lines, well, Mr Swamp has those. His arms are extra dark and yet his chest and upper legs are white. I just think it is kinda funny but sweet cuz he got that way cuz he works so hard in the great outdoors. He came home one day and I noticed a large red spot on his middle back and asked him had he hurt himself. he said no an then I inspected the shirt he had taken off and it had a hole in it in the exact same spot as the mark on his his back and he had gotten sunburned thru it. LOL!!

Oh wow, horrifying. Human are NOT supposed to be the color of Oompah Loompahs. Do these people NOT own mirrors? Yikes.

On a funny note... my friends baby turned orange because he ate so many carrots. He just loved carrot baby food and ate it so much that the beta carotene gave him an orangish tinge. Funny but completely harmless.

As for those with the shocking tan lines, well, Mr Swamp has those. His arms are extra dark and yet his chest and upper legs are white. I just think it is kinda funny but sweet cuz he got that way cuz he works so hard in the great outdoors. He came home one day and I noticed a large red spot on his middle back and asked him had he hurt himself. he said no an then I inspected the shirt he had taken off and it had a hole in it in the exact same spot as the mark on his his back and he had gotten sunburned thru it. LOL!!

My brother did that too - he LOVED carrots as a baby. Loved them. Can't stand them now, but he would just demolish cans and cans of carrots as a kid. It was crazy. We finally had to get him hooked on peas after he started to look a bit orange.

Although, looking at the first picture, with the swimmer, it's more of a funny looking tan line, but I don't think her tan itself is anything terrible. It's obvious she likes to swim and be outdoors - no matter the amount of sunblock you use, you're still going to develop some tan lines if you're outside a lot.

The rest, though definitely make me blink a few times!

why do I have the oompah loompah song running thru my head?

lol, y'all are cracking me up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back