Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    TONIGHT ON WEBSLEUTHS RADIO

THE TRAYVON MARTIN/GEORGE ZIMMERMAN CASE.

ALSO WILL UPDATE THE SEARCH FOR SIERRA LAMAR.

JOIN US IN JUST A FEW. 8 PM EASTERN/5 PM PACIFIC.

LISTEN HERE!!!!!!

Last edited by Tricia; 04-10-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    FT on now......

he says he had no inking gz was avoiding his attys....at no time while talking yesterday did he show signs of stress...was very monotone lucid and calm...just gz being bz.....says the lawyers were lawyering....was surprised they fired gz as a client.....gz didn't mention any problem with the attys.
    Did FT talk to GZ in person or over the phone?

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Over the phone.
    Justice for Trayvon

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    lol you're just sad you don't get to drool over the hot DA from the Hemy Neuman case
    OT...maybe not for long! Looks like Andrea is up next!

Back on topic...thanks so much to everyone for keeping us updated. I was doing carpool pickup, etc. and completely missed the presser.

Honestly, I can't help but wonder what craziness will come out of central FL when this is over.
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to angelmom For This Useful Post:

GZ's actions to me is the epitome of narcissism and the need for control... if you ask me....
    Going against Counsel
    Calling the prosecution??
    It seems like he thinks he's untouchable
    It is in perfect alignment with what (IMO) happened the night trayvon was murdered
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    If GZ told Hannity anything of substance about this case, could Hannity be subpoened? I wonder what Hannity's attorneys are advising/warning him about. He may not really want to get too over involved, or maybe he wants the publicity. I dunno? Any thoughts?
    I was in the car during Hannity's show and he had the daughter of Jesse Jackson on (Santita?) and another black woman who is a conservative Dineen Borelli (sp?). He acknowledged talking to George and they had a long conversation about the case. He also played the NBP tapes (very scary!)
    and tried to get Santita to codemn the bounty on GZ.

I didn't get the impression that he has any concerns whatsoever about having talked with GZ.

eta: to clarify, Hannity and his two guests had a long conversation. Hannity did not comment on the lenght of his conversation with George...my bad!

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:

Over the phone.
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

Zimmerman's dad was a magistrate judge, is he a lawyer?

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    From what I heard.. I viewed his statements as being a planned strategy to further divide... My question is WHY? JMHO
    Really irresponsible on the attorney's part considering a LE patrol car was shot into today. It's almost as if the attorney is baiting people to rebel. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Zimmerman's lawyers withdraw from shooting case
    By KYLE HIGHTOWER, AP
    25 minutes ago

SANFORD, Fla. Two attorneys for the Florida neighborhood watch volunteer who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin withdrew from the case Tuesday they say because they haven't heard from George Zimmerman in days and he is taking actions related to the case without consulting them.

Attorneys Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig said at a news conference they haven't heard from George Zimmerman since Sunday. They said that against their advice, Zimmerman contacted special prosecutor Angela Corey who will decide if he should face charges. A spokeswoman for Corey's office didn't immediately respond to an email and two phone calls.

Sonner said he had talked to Zimmerman almost every day the last couple months...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...Watch.Lawyers/

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Trayvon's mother has class and dignity.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    I believe they have had to pass the bar. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Really irresponsible on the attorney's part considering a LE patrol car was shot into today. It's almost as if the attorney is baiting people to rebel. jmo
    That happened in Sanford?
    Justice for Trayvon

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    OT...maybe not for long! Looks like Andrea is up next!

Back on topic...thanks so much to everyone for keeping us updated. I was doing carpool pickup, etc. and completely missed the presser.

Honestly, I can't help but wonder what craziness will come out of central FL when this is over.
    That would be significantly unjust,, as was the events of today with the police car being shot at ...
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    shoot..! I don't know.. anyone else??? I was so gobsmacked by the attorneys that I didn't even notice anyone else in the background
    Here's a link to an article with an image that has the gentleman in white in the background.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/04/10...raw-from-case/

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curl_in_progress For This Useful Post:

"As of the last couple days he has not returned phone calls, text messages or emails," attorney Craig Sonner said. "He's gone on his own. I'm not sure what he's doing or who he's talking to. I cannot go forward speaking to the public about George Zimmerman and this case as representing him because I've lost contact with him."

And then he went on speaking to the public about the case and George Zimmerman as if he still represented him.

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

The bahama's are only 80 miles away from Ft. Lauderdale, IIRC.
    Flight risk?
    Puerto Rica???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

And then he went on speaking to the public about the case and George Zimmerman as if he still represented him.
    ... for 45 minutes!

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    In my experience, magistrate judge's are always lawyers -- just like regular judges. Take that fwiw, though, b/c I don't know that there aren't any exceptions for certain types of magistrates or in certain jurisdictions.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:

I agree with the woman who is talking on JVM NOW... My intelligence is being insulted..
    And the appointed SA has not even questioned or spoken with GZ? JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

question: did George Zimmerman's Father and attys set up a web site for him but then he went and set up his own?
    somethings just make you go "hmmmm" others make you say "seriously dude...really??" but often it is best to remain silent

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marshmallow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post
    That would be significantly unjust,, as was the events of today with the police car being shot at ...
    What would be unjust? Andrea Sneiderman on trial and having to give up her $2M?

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angelmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I believe they have had to pass the bar. jmo
    No they don't here is a little more about it.

Most judges who serve in Magistrate Courts do not hold a law degree. It may be different in other states.

http://www.georgiacourts.org/council...ate/video.html
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

43. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

Dr. Drew ‏ @DrDrewHLN

Retweet
    Favorite
    Open

Just received word that Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez will appear on show tonight. He has something to say about #TrayvonMartin case ..

https://twitter.com/#!/DrDrewHLN

45. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    The bahama's are only 80 miles away from Ft. Lauderdale, IIRC.
    Flight risk?
    Puerto Rica???
    Already gone and realizing he needs money?
    Perhaps not able to use his identity, credit cards, passports for fear people will know where he is and he is NOT liking his current "poor" life as a fugitive?

47. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to deelytful1 For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast