Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Who is it that they're saying is not "overly thrilled" with the charges? I'm actually surprised we got 2nd degree murder? This was never a 1st degree murder case, imo?
    Justice for Trayvon

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    My only hope is that they bring each and every charge that they can . . . including all of the lesser counts - just in case FL has a jury with "hanging chads" (Egads!)
    I'm pretty sure double jeopardy would prevent this. They have to run with whatever charge they think will stick.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Corey - "If there is any determination for what the Sanford Police Department did or didn't do, that will be handled by someone other than us."
    by Andrea Dennis/WESH.com 6:23 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kcci.com/Event/Prose...#ixzz1rm1jHvtm
    Yep, and the work that SPD did before she took over was as I said the lipstick on the pig, but she is not going to denigrate their department publicly she has no need to, someone else will do that in private. IMO JMHO and stuff.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sensei For This Useful Post:

Trayvon's parents are about to speak on MSNBC. If you don't like Al S. hold on a few minutes before changing the channel.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curl_in_progress For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    She's certainly supportive of SPD's effort, and makes clear several times that they did a lot of investigating, and were still investigating when her office was appointed to take over.
    She was not supportive of SPD's leaking stuff in the case. She said that was a real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Who is it that they're saying is not "overly thrilled" with the charges? I'm actually surprised we got 2nd degree murder? This was never a 1st degree murder case, imo?
    I said I wasn't overly thrilled with the thought of another Florida jury, lol. I am completely thrilled that justice is serving Trayvon, his family, and community at large!

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    LE is going to never talk down to LE. They'll let the DOJ or the FBI handle that.
    I hope so !! it just made me mad that she praised SPD and Wolfinger

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to uvamerica For This Useful Post:

More on Mark O'Mara. He has an impressive resume. He has been practicing about the same amount of time Zimmerman has been alive.

http://pview.findlaw.com/view/1422991_1
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

I wish Al Sharpton would just stop his jargon now. Let the parents speak.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

But if TM was shot in the back, how could the SPD not have arrested GZ? It would have cast serious doubts to his story imo. It's pretty difficult to shoot someone in the back if they're busy pounding your head to the sidewalk. It would be an awkward angle.

AS denouncing gloating and high fiving...this is about justice...the parents are still grieving for the loss of Trayvon...(paraphrased)

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

I was surprised that the charge is second degree murder.

Those shows me AC has a lot of evidence that she thinks can prove that charge BARD.

She is not going to go with a degree that she thinks she cant prove.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Corey also said that many things were misreported in the media. Who knows what the truth is? They have to know way more than what has been released.

Any links the Trayvon's parents press conference yet?
    Justice for Trayvon

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

I JUST HEARD IT ON THE RADIO!!!!!!! Second degree murder!!!! I know, it's not even in court yet, but still! Way better than anyone could have hoped for!!!!

Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast