IL - Ashley Morgan, 15, Chicago, 31 Mar 2012

Moore described her daughter as 5 foot, 8 inches tall and weighing 173 pounds. Her hair is a burnt orange to bronze color, she said.

I checked out her facebook and twitter walls. She has about 3,000 friends so my guess is that she is with someone.

I am very concerned though, because my guess is that is what her family thinks and that is why it has taken awhile to report her missing.

I checked out a few friends and families wall and NO ONE that I saw has said anything about her missing. She could be GONE for real and everyone thinks she is with a friend.

Her pictures show that she styles her hair in a variety of ways. On Mar 31 it looked shorter and it was up.

I just googled her and I can't see anything other than the tribune article linked above.

Yeah, so frustrating!:banghead:

I have been checking her facebook and twitter. No new posts since her disappearance. I also checked a few of her "friends" walls and tweets hoping they would be talking about Ashley- NOTHING!

I really hope she ran off and is with a friend rather than in danger. It seems like no one but her mom is taking this case seriously. Where are the friends posting about her? Where are the media updates? No missing page? Urghh. Someone out of her family should make a fb page for her at the least- if they can't get media attn.

I can't find any updates on MSM. I emailed the reporter of the original article and got no reply.

This morning on Ashley's facebook, someone posted that she had come home on Sunday. Still can't find info on that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back