Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 288
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,200
    Were all of the injuries reported caused prior to death? Thank you.


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:


  3. #242
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    714
    < mod snip >. So East St Louis is overseen by the St Clair County Sheriff's department. The current sheriff has been sheriff since the 80's, maybe he might remember your mothers case.
    Last edited by fran; 04-30-2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: please don't discuss about contact outside the open thread, tia
    Where are you Baby Lisa????


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prayers4missing For This Useful Post:


  5. #243
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Were all of the injuries reported caused prior to death? Thank you.
    Yes it is believed fall didn't kill her Strangulation is cause of death I have 19 pages and some words I dont get so ......



    "Cause of death: Strangulation
    Blunt trama to head and body


    Which occurred as a result of being thrown off the poplar street bridge at route 3 southbound exit at approximately 8:12 pm on Feb. 24 1981"



    Where do I find a rape kit if any like whats the words lol


    "When we long for a life without difficulties, remember that diamonds are made under pressure for a long time."

    <3


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justice4Sharon For This Useful Post:


  7. #244
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,624
    Look for anything that says trace evidence, vaginal swab, oral swab, finger nail scrapings or clippings, foreign hair/fibers, pubic combing etc...

    I'm here, just in and out all day doing online research. Sorry it took so long to answer.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:

    Kat

  9. #245
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,503
    J4S, is someone helping you scan and post the autopsy report? If not, if you can fax it to me I can scan the pages and post here. Are we going private?


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to itsreenw For This Useful Post:


  11. #246
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    283

    @dsntslp and any1 who may know

    "Marked swelling and contusion of left labia majus and left labia minor."


    "When we long for a life without difficulties, remember that diamonds are made under pressure for a long time."

    <3


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justice4Sharon For This Useful Post:


  13. #247
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by itsreenw View Post
    J4S, is someone helping you scan and post the autopsy report? If not, if you can fax it to me I can scan the pages and post here. Are we going private?
    Yes we may need to idk I have been reaching out to moderators on what to do no reply yet thats why im leery and i need to get a scanner or ....


    "When we long for a life without difficulties, remember that diamonds are made under pressure for a long time."

    <3


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Justice4Sharon For This Useful Post:


  15. #248
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice4Sharon View Post
    "Marked swelling and contusion of left labia majus and left labia minor."
    labia majora (m-jr)
    pl.n.
    The two outer rounded folds of adipose tissue that lie on either side of the vaginal opening and that form the external lateral boundaries of the vulva.
    http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...m/labia+majora
    ========================
    labia minora (m-nr)
    pl.n.
    The two thin inner folds of skin within the vestibule of the vagina enclosed within the cleft of the labia majora.
    http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...m/labia+minora
    ========================
    contusion (kn-tzhn)
    n.
    An injury in which the skin is not broken, often characterized by ruptured blood vessels and discolorations; a bruise.
    http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic....com/contusion
    ==========


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:


  17. #249
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by dsntslp View Post
    labia majora (m-jr)
    pl.n.
    The two outer rounded folds of adipose tissue that lie on either side of the vaginal opening and that form the external lateral boundaries of the vulva.
    http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...m/labia+majora

    labia minora (m-nr)
    pl.n.
    The two thin inner folds of skin within the vestibule of the vagina enclosed within the cleft of the labia majora.
    http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic...m/labia+minora
    ==========
    In english lol


    "When we long for a life without difficulties, remember that diamonds are made under pressure for a long time."

    <3


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Justice4Sharon For This Useful Post:


  19. #250
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice4Sharon View Post
    In english lol
    LOL, okay...

    majora = larger outer lips
    minora = smaller inner lips

    ...of the vagina.

    Anatomy drawing: http://site.themarriagebed.com/biology/her-plumbing


  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:


  21. #251
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,200
    Anyone can start a thread downstairs for private discussion among members about this case. I would suggest the area of The Jury Room IMHO. I would also put a warning graphic header on the thread as well. Just to give members a heads up we will be discussing findings of a coroner's report.

    We discuss search warrants, autopsy reports and coroner's reports on other threads. Is there a particular reason why a mod needs to okay this on this thread? Just curious

    But since this is an unsolved crime and it is a crime that is directly related to a member here perhaps it is best discussed downstairs, especially since members already posting on thread are a bit reticent to post freely. JMHO.

    It looks like we are going to be discussing some very intimate details about a members Mother. Makes sense to me to take it downstairs


  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:


  23. #252
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Anyone can start a thread downstairs for private discussion among members about this case. I would suggest the area of The Jury Room IMHO. I would also put a warning graphic header on the thread as well. Just to give members a heads up we will be discussing findings of a coroner's report.

    We discuss search warrants, autopsy reports and coroner's reports on other threads. Is there a particular reason why a mod needs to okay this on this thread? Just curious

    But since this is an unsolved crime and it is a crime that is directly related to a member here perhaps it is best discussed downstairs, especially since members already posting on thread are a bit reticent to post freely. JMHO.

    It looks like we are going to be discussing some very intimate details about a members Mother. Makes sense to me to take it downstairs
    CAn you help me with link to start it .....


    "When we long for a life without difficulties, remember that diamonds are made under pressure for a long time."

    <3


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justice4Sharon For This Useful Post:


  25. #253
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,624
    Waaaayyy off topic:

    I love it when people are so good with words, I envy them in fact.
    One member here, Believe09, has such a way with words that it has a calming effect.
    I have always admired that poster for that.

    Kat, you and others in this thread have that gift too.

    Me? I tend to be brass tax facts and it often comes off snarky.
    I don't mean for it to come out that way, but it does and I am aware of it.
    Always multi-tasking, always in a rush, as few words as possible like writing law briefs.

    I also envy the people that always know just the right thing to say when someone is grieving etc... I always think that whatever I say is the wrong thing...and often go back and delete my posts.

    I've often considered taking some kind of course to help me learn to hedge my words better. My worst part of English classes in College was the descriptive writing using adjectives, flowery descriptions, etc... lol. It just always read as "sooo fake" when I went back and re-read what I wrote. I did have all "A's" though! I just rarely take the time to use that knowledge when writing on forums and tend to now revert to texting slang even. I hated it when all of that first came out and now I use it??? lolol

    Anyway, kudos to you Kat. Kudos. Truly.
    Last edited by dsntslp; 04-30-2012 at 04:29 PM.


  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:


  27. #254
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice4Sharon View Post
    CAn you help me with link to start it .....
    Yes J4S I will start one in the Parking Lot since that area has other threads for other cases here.

    I'll link back here for others. Give me a couple of mins


  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:


  29. #255
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,200
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

    A private thread that members can access by clicking above.

    dsntslp, thank you for your kind words but I think you're the bomb! Keep up the good work
    Last edited by KateB; 05-25-2015 at 08:42 PM. Reason: repair url tag.


  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:


Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY CT - Woman arrested in mother's cold case murder from 1993
    By BeanE in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 04:10 AM
  2. OH-1 missing cold case & several murder cold cases
    By PFF in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •