Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

kimpage

Quote Originally Posted by kimpage View Post
    Then why would GZ admit to shooting TM???????? And you do know it was GZ's gun that shot TM???????? IMHO JMHO and all that
    GZ just knew that he shot someone. At that point they did not know who Trayvon was. They found that out later. I do not, in fact, know that it was GZ's gun that shot Tray. But if he did shoot Tray, who else's gun would he have been using?

JMO.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mommakk51 For This Useful Post:

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mercuriod View Post
    I am not sure about this, so jmo, imo and all that jazz...but I swear I read that the parents had shared custody. I do know it is standard practice in FL, unless one parent is deemed unfit, that all custody cases are "joint" or shared.
    There is no custody in Florida, we have parenting time. However, there used to be custody, so depending on when they divorced/split up, they could have custody or a parenting plan.
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; it’s exhausting

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momshrink For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    I think we have credible evidence that TM was chatting with his girlfriend, thinking he had eluded GZ.
    If he was thinking that he had lost GZ and home was just a short distance away, he had probably slowed to a crawl, what 17 yr old wants to chat with his girlfriend in earshot of a little brother. IMO JMHO and stuff

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sensei For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I second your I do LinasK. Trust me, I was actually quite disappointed Tuesday when they announced they would not be using a grand jury because I was hoping for a first degree murder charge. I have maintained from the beginning that the moment that Zimmerman stepped out of that vehicle with a loaded weapon he formed the intent right then and there that this "a$$whole wasn't going to get away." I would love nothing more to see him pay for Trayvon's life with his own and the only way I can get past that is hearing Tracy Martin say we do not want an eye for an eye, we want justice, justice, justice.

~jmo~
    What evidence do we have that GZ planned to do anything but detain TM so he wouldn't get away like those other "a--holes"?

GZ believed that black teens had been burglarizing homes in the complex, not murdering people. So why would we assume he planned to gun down TM in cold blood?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nova For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post
    Exactly what laws do dispatchers enforce? Do they have arrest powers? Can they write a ticket or issue a citation? I would call them civil servants, but I'm pretty sure referring to them as "law enforcement" anything is a little disingenuous. They also dispatch FD and EMS, but I wouldn't call them "firefighting personnel", nor would I call them "emergency medical personnel".
    911 dispatchers are trained extensively and have to go through the same background checks as bonded officers. Many ARE officers who are on light duty, or are helping cover a shift.

I would think being told "you don't need to do that" would equate to "don't do that"

Jmo

Sent from my LG Esteem using Tapatalk2
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lisalei321 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I second your I do LinasK. Trust me, I was actually quite disappointed Tuesday when they announced they would not be using a grand jury because I was hoping for a first degree murder charge. I have maintained from the beginning that the moment that Zimmerman stepped out of that vehicle with a loaded weapon he formed the intent right then and there that this "a$$whole wasn't going to get away." I would love nothing more to see him pay for Trayvon's life with his own and the only way I can get past that is hearing Tracy Martin say we do not want an eye for an eye, we want justice, justice, justice.

~jmo~
    I think so too. GZ could have stayed in his truck until LE arrived. Instead, he set out after Trayvon. There was just no need for this. Even if Trayvon had been up to no good, LE was on the way! It looks to me like GZ went after Trayvon in hope of causing a confrontation. It's JMO, but certainly regardless of what GZ thought Trayvon was up to, no property and no person was in danger, and had GZ stayed planted where he was when he made his call to LE, nobody would have gotten hurt.

Only one person gets to tell their side of this sad story. And I have a gnawing feeling that it was planned that way.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

OMG...........on NG, Trayvon's mom is speaking in the PRESENT tense about her son and his wishes...the Prom, Sr. Pictures, College.

Yep, bringing me to tears!
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    If he was thinking that he had lost GZ and home was just a short distance away, he had probably slowed to a crawl, what 17 yr old wants to chat with his girlfriend in earshot of a little brother. IMO JMHO and stuff
    Exactly.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nova For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Well from the look of it, it appears to be their entire case to me. Add a bunch of eye and ear witnesses most of whom appear to be confused as to was on top and who was screaming.
    The one who was screaming is the one who is dead.. he was screaming for his life.
    "She will be mutha of the year" Rick Anthony's response to Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by mommakk51 View Post
    GZ's shirt was light gray.
    Which in the dark and rain could appear white in color.
    imo, jmo, imho and all that stuff

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Steft50 For This Useful Post:

mercuriod

Quote Originally Posted by mercuriod View Post
    I am not sure about this, so jmo, imo and all that jazz...but I swear I read that the parents had shared custody. I do know it is standard practice in FL, unless one parent is deemed unfit, that all custody cases are "joint" or shared.
    They may have had shared custody, I don't know for sure. I did notice on Tray's twitter that he said they were moving AGAIN. He said they moved more than parents in the armed forces. Made me wonder if he was homeless at times.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mommakk51 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    The ABC link above quoted LE sources saying GZ cried/wept much of the night.
    Quoting myself to add:

The above post did not imply anywhere that GZ is to be pitied.

This was a reply to Gitana who suggested GZ's noticeable eye blinking and rolling could be due to allergies or lack of sleep.

I added a third possible explanation, that is all.

Justice and power must be brought together,
    so that whatever is just may be powerful,
    and whatever is powerful may be just.
    Blaise Pascal

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Desdemona For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    What evidence do we have that GZ planned to do anything but detain TM so he wouldn't get away like those other "a--holes"?

GZ believed that black teens had been burglarizing homes in the complex, not murdering people. So why would we assume he planned to gun down TM in cold blood?
    I wasn't stating that I had any evidence nor did I claim it was a fact. My post clearly indicated it was my opinion ~jmo~ just like every other post that I make unless it is accompanied by a link.

~jmo~

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Do you think it is possible that Zimmerman knew an arrest was coming therefore set up that website in order to get money for a possible bond if there was one?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:

Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast