1339 users online (316 members and 1023 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CA - Spiritual healer allegedly raped woman during raw egg cleanse at Aloha Motel

Spiritual healer 'rapes woman during raw egg cleanse at motel after meeting her online' (Daily Mail)
    A spiritual healer has been charged with rape and sexual assault after luring a woman to a motel room to perform a raw egg cleanse treatment.

Alberto Flores Ramirez, 36, allegedly met his victim through a chat and dating website.

Ramirez, of Santa Clemente, California, embarked on an online relationship with the 33-year-old woman from Mexico who is in the U.S. on a tourist visa with her son.
    ---
    And just what is this "raw egg cleanse" we speak of??
    Santa Ana police Cpl. Anthony Bertagna told MailOnline that Ramirez had convinced the woman he could 'spiritually cleanse her', making it possible for her two girls to come to America.
    ---
    They then drove to the Aloha Motel around 6pm to begin the treatment - a healing art which cleanses a person's spiritual aura by running an egg over the body to release negative energies.

Egg cleansing is common throughout central and south America, but is not widely known in the U.S.

After performing the cleanse once, Ramirez told the victim she still had 'bad vibes' and to remove her clothes.
    ---
    more, with pictures, at link above

Well, the "raw egg cleanse" wasn't as bad as I imagined, LOL!

Not to make light of the crime itself...

San Antonio has a number of botanicas; I was in one one day buying some candles and found myself loitering around, reading a pamphlet explaining the raw egg cleanse.

Umm, yeah. It's only called a "raw egg cleanse" because you scrub your skin raw in the shower trying to get all that slimy crap off of you.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Spiritual healer 'rapes woman during raw egg cleanse at motel after meeting her online' (Daily Mail)

And just what is this "raw egg cleanse" we speak of??

more, with pictures, at link above

People like this jerk and James Ray, of the deadly inipi [sweat lodge] 'experience' take metaphysics or mysticism to a whole new level, one of illegal action. If you don't know it, don't **** with it.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin