807 users online (133 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Is Mel Gibson really like this?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/12/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t3

I'm normally skeptical of things like this, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it were true.

Writer: Mel Gibson spewed anti-Semitism, talked of killing ex
    By Josh Levs, CNN

...In discussing Jewish people, Gibson regularly used the terms "Hebes," "oven-dodgers," and "Jew-boys," Eszterhas alleges. "You said most 'gatekeepers' of American companies were 'Hebes' who 'controlled their bosses.'"

"You said the Holocaust was 'mostly a lot of horse*****,'" the letter says, adding that Gibson made various false accusations, including that the Torah refers to sacrificing Christian babies.

Gibson called Pope John Paul II "the anti-Christ" and "the devil," the screenwriter alleges.

"You kept raging about your ex-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva," mother of their young daughter Luci, the letter alleges, saying Gibson referred to her with sexist epithets. "You acted out for me the scene where you hit her. But you said you'd 'just slapped her a little bit.'"

Eszterhas claims in the letter Gibson explicitly said, "'I'm going to kill her! I'm going to have her killed!'"...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl-gxf2MQBY&feature=related"]3 Triple Plate Cuckoo Clocks - YouTube[/ame]

I drive a limo in the city, my buddy drove Mel Gibson and said he's a total prick.
    Also, I think he's one of those "traditionalist Catholics," like Pat Buchanan. These guys don't think the Pope is conservative enough, lol. His father is a crackpot blogger, check him out: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutton_Gibson"]Hutton Gibson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
    He's denied the Holocaust, and is 9/11 conspiracy theorist. My mom was super-Catholic, she joined a convent right after high school (lucky for me she didn't stay there, lol), and she was a big fan of his dad.
    Also, SteelyDan, she was from your neck of the woods! I have lots of family in Monroe & Wayne counties.
    BTW, what does the coocoo clock vid have to do with the post? TIA!
    Last edited by PHB; 04-13-2012 at 07:06 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by PHB View Post
    I drive a limo in the city, my buddy drove Mel Gibson and said he's a total prick.
    Also, I think he's one of those "traditionalist Catholics," like Pat Buchanan. These guys don't think the Pope is conservative enough, lol. His father is a crackpot blogger, check him out: Hutton Gibson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    He's denied the Holocaust, and is 9/11 conspiracy theorist. My mom was super-Catholic, she joined a convent right after high school (lucky for me she didn't stay there, lol), and she was a big fan of his dad.
    Also, SteelyDan, she was from your neck of the woods! I have lots of family in Monroe & Wayne counties.
    BTW, what does the coocoo clock vid have to do with the post? TIA!
    BBM

Just a little joke about Mel being cuckoo!!

He probably is. I've never been a fan of his to begin with, so it's not really changed my perception of him.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
    He probably is. I've never been a fan of his to begin with, so it's not really changed my perception of him.
    The thing is that it fits with what we already knew about MG. Joe Eszterhas is not a nutjob, he's a fairly respected writer. I'd believe him over Gibson any day. JMO

Oven-dodgers? Really? If he said that, then everyone needs to know and stop supporting him by paying to see his movies. Hollywood will catch on quick enough, and he will no longer be on the big screen.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/13/mel-gi.../#.T4kcQtWF9MI

Mel Gibson Calls BS I LOVE The Beatles!!!

Mel Gibson is telling friends ... he NEVER said John Lennon deserved to die -- in fact, he's a huge Beatles fan and he plays their music all the time.

Sources tell TMZ, screenwriter Joe Eszterhas' allegations the actor celebrated John Lennon's death are just false. As one source put it, "It's not uncommon to hear The Beatles at Gibson's house."...

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/13/mel-gi.../#.T4kcQtWF9MI

Mel Gibson Calls BS I LOVE The Beatles!!!

Mel Gibson is telling friends ... he NEVER said John Lennon deserved to die -- in fact, he's a huge Beatles fan and he plays their music all the time.

Sources tell TMZ, screenwriter Joe Eszterhas' allegations the actor celebrated John Lennon's death are just false. As one source put it, "It's not uncommon to hear The Beatles at Gibson's house."...

I'm just thinking of all the racist NBA fans I know...

Oh so the one part in the article that he chose to deny was that he doesn't like the Beatles?

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Oh so the one part in the article that he chose to deny was that he doesn't like the Beatles?

LOL!! He's not taking time to refute the fact that he cheated on his wife, who bore him 7 kids, or beat up his mistress, who also gave him a child (he knocked her teeth out). Or denying those recordings where he's ranting on the phone to her, saying "I hope you get raped by a pack of n*****s!"
    But, hey, he likes the Beatles.

Last edited by PHB; 04-14-2012 at 06:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Never will watch anything he's in, ever again. I can NOT believe he said 'oven-dodgers' !! I'm ashamed to admit I did watch the lethal weapons films.

I used to love Mel Gibson. Not so much now. I've never heard the term 'oven-dodgers' - must be a phrase popular with the anti-semantic, racist, conspiracy-theorist crazy people. I wonder how his ex-wife & first seven children deal with the humiliation 'cause he sure doesn't seem to realize how utterly pathetic he is. His career is over, if it wasn't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen38 View Post
    Never will watch anything he's in, ever again. I can NOT believe he said 'oven-dodgers' !! I'm ashamed to admit I did watch the lethal weapons films.
    don't be ashamed - we all watched them and they were good

he was compellingly wacky in them ... perhaps he was just playing himself

I wonder if he is suffering from some brain injury or disorder that is causing such venom to come forth from his mouth? Or was he always like this, and just hid it well? His ex-wife and children would know I suppose. It is just shocking to see how his reputation is falling apart over the past few years, not unlike that of Charlie Sheen.
    One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
    John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I wonder if he is suffering from some brain injury or disorder that is causing such venom to come forth from his mouth? Or was he always like this, and just hid it well? His ex-wife and children would know I suppose. It is just shocking to see how his reputation is falling apart over the past few years, not unlike that of Charlie Sheen.
    BBM.
    Doesn't long-term alchoholism cause brain damage? Maybe he's been a drunk his whole life, and just hid it well. Or maybe a brain tumor? That's my theory on Fred Phelps, from the Westboro Baptist Church. He was a big civil rights activist in the 60's 70's and 80's, has been awarded by the NAACP. Then he turned into the total nutcase we see today.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast