Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hearsay Is In!!!

Drew Peterson Heads Back to Will County Court
    His attorneys again will discuss whether testimony from Kathleen Savio's divorce attorney violated attorney-client privilege

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...#ixzz1x1cLGo1w

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Drew Peterson jail exclusive: ‘I’m sick of being called sinister’

“I’m very angry about what has happened to me and my family— and especially the Illinois State Police unexpectedly interrogating my son Tom recently at college and questioning him for hours [about the death of his mother, Kathleen Savio].

“I want them to get off his back,” said Peterson in an exclusive pre-trial interview with Sneed Sunday at Will County jail, where he has been held for the past 1,158 days. “My children have suffered enough.”

http://www.suntimes.com/12959517-452...-sinister.html

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post

“I’m very angry about what has happened to me and my family— and especially the Illinois State Police unexpectedly interrogating my son Tom recently at college and questioning him for hours [about the death of his mother, Kathleen Savio].

“I want them to get off his back,” said Peterson in an exclusive pre-trial interview with Sneed Sunday at Will County jail, where he has been held for the past 1,158 days. “My children have suffered enough.”

Oh poor Drew . I feel very, very sorry for your children but YOU are the one that brought this nightmare upon them ... only YOU. And, you ARE sinister buddy!!!
    Everyone sees who you appear to be.....few really know who you are.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mahmoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post

So we finally found something that PO'd him. No more Mr. Funny Guy in the midst of a murder investigation. Well his son is an adult now. And he is available for questioning. The other son will be in for questioning soon. I bet that makes him nervous.

And it looks like we are keeping the old theory "Stacey ran away" but with a twist. He admits that Stacy's mother disappeared years ago. But now he is saying that maybe Stacey is with her mother.

Anybody else think the comment about Candace may have been a dig at her somehow?

When I read about DrewP and think about the CA case, I see so many ways in which the cases are alike and the suspects are alike. Too bad we can't get them together. I think they would have a lot in common. But I am hoping that DrewP isn't available for a relationship.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Judge Burmila will allow Schori and Smith testimony.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,6116299.story
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

From the above article

Will County Judge Edward Burmila ruled this morning that the Rev. Neil Schori will be allowed to testify for the prosecution that Peterson's now-missing fourth wife, Stacy, told the pastor she saw Peterson return home late, dressed in black and carrying a bag of women's clothing not long before Savio was found dead.

iirc Stacy came down stairs to the laundry room and confronted DP about where he had been and what he was doing. He either told her then or at sometime shortly after. She knew either way and when DP found out she talked to the Pastor her days were numbered IMO.

Burmila also said that he will compel divorce attorney Harry Smith to testify about incriminating statements that Savio made to him about criminal cases she and Drew Peterson were involved in.

Sounds like Smith doesn't want to testify. Correct me if my thinking is off here, but his testimony is important as it would buttress Kathleen's letter.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,6116299.story

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Anything that anyone says here is going to be important as IMO this is going to be a tough case. Smith is likely using the client confidentiality reasons for not testifying, and may not actually be reluctant..... just wanting the support of the court before he gives it up. Client confidentiality can be held even after death.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that in the weeks prior to her disappearance, Stacy had contacted Smith, and was to have an appointment with him on Monday, Oct. 29th or Tuesday, Oct. 30th - a day or two after she disappeared.

I wonder if the prosecution will be allowed to press Smith for confirmation of his appointment with Stacy and details of what she may have told him in telephone conversations with him?
    My posts are my opinion..........

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    So we finally found something that PO'd him. No more Mr. Funny Guy in the midst of a murder investigation. Well his son is an adult now. And he is available for questioning. The other son will be in for questioning soon. I bet that makes him nervous.

And it looks like we are keeping the old theory "Stacey ran away" but with a twist. He admits that Stacy's mother disappeared years ago. But now he is saying that maybe Stacey is with her mother.

Anybody else think the comment about Candace may have been a dig at her somehow?

When I read about DrewP and think about the CA case, I see so many ways in which the cases are alike and the suspects are alike. Too bad we can't get them together. I think they would have a lot in common. But I am hoping that DrewP isn't available for a relationship.
    BBM: Stacy's mother disappeared mysteriously on her way to church one day, IIRC, and was no fan of DP. I've always thought this was a snide remark with a creepy, hidden meaning that Stacy met the same fate as her mother. I believe his earlier words not long after Stacy disappeared were, "maybe she went to be with her mother."

If we ever find Stacy, or sadly, her remains, we might just find her mother as well.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thelmadawg For This Useful Post:

Time flies! I just realized that jury selection begins on Monday! It might be a good idea to post a thread just for links to news sources.

Edited to add.........I forgot about the links thread at the top of the page.
    My posts are my opinion..........

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Maybe someone can start a thread in the Trials forum...it took a search to find this...
    Proud WS N-LIB

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PMLsmom For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    Maybe someone can start a thread in the Trials forum...it took a search to find this...

That's a good idea. Trial starts tomorrow! Let me remind the mods the trial starts tomorrow, as I am not sure if members will find the trial info here, or how the mods want to handle it.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12