691 users online (69 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry Another Mother of the Year? Toddler Alone Outside Bar

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/3956307/detail.html

Cops: Mom Left Toddler Alone Outside Bar
    Security Guard Finds Child Alone, Wet In Parking Lot

POSTED: 3:16 pm PST November 29, 2004
    UPDATED: 3:17 pm PST November 29, 2004

SAN DIEGO -- An El Cajon woman faces child cruelty charges after deputies found her young son alone in the parking lot of an East County bar early Sunday morning.

A security guard at the Second Wind Santee bar in the 8500 block of North Magnolia Avenue called the sheriff's department after finding the 3-year-old boy standing outside his mother's car at about 1:20 a.m. Deputies said the boy was barefoot, wet and wearing light clothing.

The boy's mother, Theresa Arlene Rosser, 38, was inside the bar. Deputies arrested her an booked her into Las Colinas Detention Facility on suspicion of child cruelty and possession of a controlled substance, a jail clerk said.

Deputies fed the boy and stayed with him until he was picked up by personnel from the Polinsky Children's Center, sheriff's Sgt. Tom Poulin said.

"He's a great kid," Poulin said. "He was in there playing. He was in great spirits," the sergeant said.

Rosser posted $35,000 bail and was released until her arraignment, which is set for Friday at the El Cajon Courthouse.

I will bet she's had run ins with CPS before..........
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Why do such people breed?

Every time there is another horror story like this I can imagine that infertile people who long to have a child to love and care for must ask themselves why? Why would a woman like this be given a child to neglect when there are so many homes that would love to have a child and would never treat a child like this creep did.

And do you want a bet she gets this poor boy back? <disgusted sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by lisafremont
    Why do such people breed?

Every time there is another horror story like this I can imagine that infertile people who long to have a child to love and care for must ask themselves why? Why would a woman like this be given a child to neglect when there are so many homes that would love to have a child and would never treat a child like this creep did.

And do you want a bet she gets this poor boy back? <disgusted sigh>
    Yes, sad isnt it !! I wish all parents could open their eyes and see the blessing right in front of them that is a child. Some parents are just to clueless to appreciate. It really is too bad.

The beotch had enough money to post a $35,000 bail, but she couldn't afford a baby sitter?