849 users online (114 members and 735 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
    Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

The parents and the mother's boyfriend have been cleared. Sleuthing them and speculating about their involvement is off limits.
    No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
    Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
    Social Networks
    ...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...mid=1332261677

PREVIOUS THREADS:
    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Last edited by KateB; 04-07-2015 at 02:19 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

CA- Sierra LaMar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 #9

new thread for Sierra

Glad somebody asked about the cats being fed at the purse site... as I forgot to post this picture for you folks. Big pile of food in front of momma.

Attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

On the last thread someone posted a pic of the distance of where the bag was found to where the road was, and it is about 15 ft, correct? If the person placed the bag there, did anyone notice if there were tire marks showing that the car parked off to the side and then someone walked over to the building and "set" the bag in that place in that position? Or was there any indication they drove off road to the spot and put the bag there. I am not convinced it was tossed!
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Does Sierra like cats? Could have been a ruse to take her there...
    Also, if signs that cats are being feed - possible witness(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    On the last thread someone posted a pic of the distance of where the bag was found to where the road was, and it is about 15 ft, correct? If the person placed the bag there, did anyone notice if there were tire marks showing that the car parked off to the side and then someone walked over to the building and "set" the bag in that place in that position? Or was there any indication they drove off road to the spot and put the bag there. I am not convinced it was tossed!
    Yes, there were tire tracks everywhere, even through some of the thick growth. Probably from LE, passer-bys turning around after realizing its a dead end, or people like me who are too curious and end up checking it out and leaving a tire mark while turning around. It's been kind of muddy.

Quote Originally Posted by gaetanosleuth408 View Post
    Glad somebody asked about the cats being fed at the purse site... as I forgot to post this picture for you folks.

Attached.
    So is that cat food in front of the cat? The orange spot? The cat doesn't appear to be very afraid of you. Usually ferel cats run and hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I was wondering the same Bern and that is why I asked how far away it was. Also how was Sierra being restrained if in fact they did stop and got out to place the bag. Guess they could of drug her along if she was still with them at that point. jmo

Also who found the phone and bag? Was it searchers or LE?
    Last edited by mck16; 04-13-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: after thought
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Glad somebody asked about the cats being fed at the purse site... as I forgot to post this picture for you folks. Big pile of food in front of momma.

Attached.
    wow!!! What a good picture! That cat is saying, "back away from the meow mix, b****"

Glad somebody asked about the cats being fed at the purse site... as I forgot to post this picture for you folks.

Attached.
    Nice looking Siamese cats - thanks for pix - ferral colonies I've seen were never that pure bred looking, usually all sorts of mix.... interesting...
    wonder if any cute kittens - again could be a lure if a person is a cat lover like me.

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    So is that cat food in front of the cat? The orange spot? The cat doesn't appear to be very afraid of you. Usually ferel cats run and hide.
    In my condos we had ferral cats everywhere. I liked them because they would keep down rodents, snakes, etc. But, there was a lady who insisted upon feeding them. She would go out at night and leave food all over the property for them. Not against them being fed, but I did want them to do their natural job and hunt. Maybe the perp knows this area because he feeds the cats or something. just a thought.
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

Thought the same when I stumbled upon them! They weren't visible from the road. The momma cat was giving me "the eye" though as if they would run on if I made one more move, so I just took a quick photo of them and walked away. Somebody seems to be taking care of them periodically.

Would show they are used to human contact and being fed...
    ETA: might even be a cat rescue group looking after them....
    Last edited by OldSteve; 04-13-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: eta

Attached.
    Did you bring the food? Just a good-natured joke. Thanx for all the pix!

I agree with OldSteve...the cats could have been used as a ruse...and whomever was/is feeding the feral cats could be important witnesses.

Send a tip in, gaetano!

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    In my condos we had ferral cats everywhere. I liked them because they would keep down rodents, snakes, etc. But, there was a lady who insisted upon feeding them. She would go out at night and leave food all over the property for them. Not against them being fed, but I did want them to do their natural job and hunt. Maybe the perp knows this area because he feeds the cats or something. just a thought.
    Aww, I didn't see those cute kittens the first time I looked at the photo. Maybe someone started feeding them after they were discovered by the search?

I do think it is very possible that the perp has been to this location before. I'm not so convinced this was a organized abduction.

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast