Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 882
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21,215
    Deleted...TOS
    Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 04-15-2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: deleted...TOS


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:


  3. #362
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by curious girl View Post
    His account got deleted, and yes he was threatening her while making claims that he did something to Sierra.
    It's really hard to believe any of it was true. I read the Twitters last night and right up until her "cousin" and "sister" (who posted supposedly photos of herself that didn't match), announced that the girl who was so intent on finding Sierra had been cyber bullied and committed suicide, shot herself in the head.
    That girl claimed to have found the blue Nike sweatshirt (which we know wasn't true) and claimed the FBI told her Sierra's DNA was on it. She said she was from Texas but had been going and searching for Sierra. She stressed over and over that she was doing more for Sierra than LE and her family. She also stated that she wanted to play Sierra if a movie was made of Sierra. Sierra's friends told her she lying and ignored her.

    As for the GK guy, i'm not so sure that he wasn't part of her game. She kept saying LE was reading everything but GK kept changing accounts so i don't know how true it was that she was in direct contact with LE. IMO she was looking for attention and trying to use what happened to Sierra to get it.

    Also her sister and cousin are continuing the search to find Sierra because that's what the dead girl would want. They've been tweeting all night so i guess they're not too torn up about the suicide.



  4. #363
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,138


    this more clearly shows the building that looks like a domestic dwelling in the backyard



  5. #364
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    lost in space & time
    Posts
    6,473
    thx ozazure- for posting the pic- see? - there is what might be a pool/guest house , and then, what appears to me, to be 3 mobile homes...and then the warehouse/garage building on the bottom right


  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:


  7. #365
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21,215
    Here is something I have been thinking about from the beginning...

    There is a Pacific Coast SCUBA dive shop located at 241 Scheller Ave., Morgan Hill.

    It is at the corner of 3rd Street/Scheller and Lantz
    I always thought it was interesting that a SCUBA place of business would be located in a rural home-zoned location

    I googled this business and found:

    Open Monday and Wednesday through Saturday (Closed Tuesdays and Sundays)
    Hours 12:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (except Saturday hours are 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

    There are 13 staff members reported on the website.

    Thoughts I had...
    staff members are probably at the location before/after store hours
    vehicles may be recognized throughout the community

    There are sheds/metal buildings on the lot
    They advertise charter boats out of Monterey (even burial at sea!)
    SCUBA gear, boat gear, (i.e. gloves, etc.) are sold and used in this business

    Just a thought.............

    JMO


  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:


  9. #366
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee226 View Post
    It's really hard to believe any of it was true. I read the Twitters last night and right up until her "cousin" and "sister" (who posted supposedly photos of herself that didn't match), announced that the girl who was so intent on finding Sierra had been cyber bullied and committed suicide, shot herself in the head.
    That girl claimed to have found the blue Nike sweatshirt (which we know wasn't true) and claimed the FBI told her Sierra's DNA was on it. She said she was from Texas but had been going and searching for Sierra. She stressed over and over that she was doing more for Sierra than LE and her family. She also stated that she wanted to play Sierra if a movie was made of Sierra. Sierra's friends told her she lying and ignored her.

    As for the GK guy, i'm not so sure that he wasn't part of her game. She kept saying LE was reading everything but GK kept changing accounts so i don't know how true it was that she was in direct contact with LE. IMO she was looking for attention and trying to use what happened to Sierra to get it.

    Also her sister and cousin are continuing the search to find Sierra because that's what the dead girl would want. They've been tweeting all night so i guess they're not too torn up about the suicide.
    I agree, there are just too many dramatic stories now. The cousin has supposedly gone missing. Didn't know the bolded.

    Le sigh


  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curious girl For This Useful Post:


  11. #367
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where orchids grow on trees
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by ozazure View Post


    this more clearly shows the building that looks like a domestic dwelling in the backyard
    I tried to do a property search on the County of Santa Clara website. Only 6 properties showed up on Paquita Espana Court. There appear to be more houses than that. I thought I might be able to get more information on the other buildings on the property.


  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:


  13. #368
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    36,398
    Quote Originally Posted by curious girl View Post
    I agree, there are just too many dramatic stories now. The cousin has supposedly gone missing. Didn't know the bolded.

    Le sigh
    Do you think those girls even really existed, or are they maybe hoaxes themselves.

    I have not seen anything in the obits yet for a 18 yr old girl, but i dont know the town for sure. Is it really in Texas?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn


  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  15. #369
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by curious girl View Post
    I agree, there are just too many dramatic stories now. The cousin has supposedly gone missing. Didn't know the bolded.

    Le sigh
    Sadly there are people who are believing it. It's probably a man, not a teen making all of the accounts. LE is probably letting them talk to see if any of them say anything helpful.


  16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dee226 For This Useful Post:


  17. #370
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Do you think those girls even really existed, or are they maybe hoaxes themselves.

    I have not seen anything in the obits yet for a 18 yr old girl, but i dont know the town for sure. Is it really in Texas?

    I believe all hoaxes, the photos were of various girls. The girl was not bullied. Sierra's friends called her a fake and she said they were bullying her.


  18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dee226 For This Useful Post:


  19. #371
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,256
    And where did the talk of Sierra being found come from this morning?


  20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:


  21. #372
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where orchids grow on trees
    Posts
    4,745
    Have any of you visited the website Who Talking? I put in Sierra Lamar and it gave me a list of all the websites that people are talking about her on.


  22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:


  23. #373
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    36,398
    Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    And where did the talk of Sierra being found come from this morning?
    I don't know where it originally came from, but there were twitters about it on those sites, with some guy saying he found her body in a field. But I don't know if that is the original source for the rumor or not.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn


  24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  25. #374
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    Have any of you visited the website Who Talking? I put in Sierra Lamar and it gave me a list of all the websites that people are talking about her on.
    Website Who's Talking is new to me!
    Thanks!


  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:


  27. #375
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    34
    I just read a post from 6 hours ago from one of the "twitters" that reads: Websleuths.com is trying to set us up.


  28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MonkeyMae For This Useful Post:


Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1122
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 01:57 AM
  2. Replies: 671
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:15 AM
  3. Replies: 1022
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 02:12 PM
  4. Replies: 727
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 05:42 PM
  5. CA CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - # 2
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 873
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 01:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •