Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: CA- Sierra LaMar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #9

http://www.macrealestate.com/FINGERPRINT.pdf

http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof/d...pinfosheet.pdf

I did not mean to upset you Pensfan, its just common practice. We do the prints for free at the Sheriff Dept, however the Police Dept charges. I think that has to do with the fact that Sheriffs are elected into office if you ask me.

It is not the same however as having them bring in urine. Prints cannot be altered on the card. Also if you are not good at rolling prints, they can be rejected by CBI, if they are even smudged they are rejected. Also job backgrounds your not stripping and searching the applicant, so you have to take their word for scars, marks and tattoo's etc. So what is the difference. With inmates we do strip them and go over every part of their body, with our eyes of course, we cannot touch them.

When it comes to U.A's I ran the program not only at the D.O.C. but also at the 252 program at the Community Corrections I later worked at. When taking a U.A. we literally have to use a flashlight and watch the urine enter the cup, much harder on female officers I might add. Also they can tell if its dilute or if they dipped. We check temp on the cup itself. So that too is foolproof as long as your squeamish as inmates can be disgusting when it comes to random U.A.'s.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post

Everything ok in here?

OK.

Please keep being respectful of the presumed victim's family, of one another, and of TOS.

Question: Is the opening post correct in stating (bolding mine):

The parents and the mother's boyfriend have been cleared. Sleuthing them and speculating about their involvement is off limits.

I had read that the three were not named as POIs, but that is a far different concept from saying they've been cleared. Does anyone have a quote directly from LE stating that all 3 were in fact cleared?

"Clearing" this up might help with all of the confusion, altho the rules and TOS would remain the same.

(admittedly I am way behind on reading plus I've worn-out my scroll button as well, ha)

Thank you!

~jmo~

ETA: This distinction had been raised in the JonBenet Ramsey case so long ago. It's beyond just semantics, imo.
    Last edited by shana; 04-16-2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: clarifying/adding

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Ok I might have misstated my bad. But until we know what the LE has I also suggest lets not get ready to Have Rick locked up or for that matter anyone else in the family. Seems Marlene could have came back after she said she went to work also.
    But I don't see anybody doubting her?

No problem about the "misstated" ... I do it sometimes myself ... lol ...

I do wish LE would answer some of the unanswered questions ...

And JMO, but there are a lot of things that raise the "hinky meter" ... If there were some confirmation or answers, I think there would be less "speculation" with respect to Rick and Marlene ...

And again, JMO, while I understand that going on Nancy Grace's Show is "no picnic", Marlene could have easily answered the question about Rick, but she chose not to ... and that right there raised the "hinky meters" ...

If there is nothing to hide, then it should be clear and simple ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy101 View Post
    Nancy Grace Show
    April 6, 2012

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../06/ng.01.html

GRACE: We are back and taking your calls in the search for 15-year- old Sierra Lamar. To Sheriff Laurie Smith, Santa Clara county sheriff.

Sheriff, explain to me what is the issue with the live-in boyfriend?

SMITH: We`ve talked with him. We`re continuing the investigation. Until Sierra`s home safely, we`re not eliminating anybody, and any new information that we get or any new suspicions we get, we will absolutely totally follow up.

..Something I just noticed in the transcript above..... nancy is specifically asking about BF... What a weird response from Sheriff... She said on national tv that They LE are NOT eliminating anyone... Since Nancy question was specifically about BF that would mean clearly that he is not in the clear with LE .. IMO..

ITA with your post...
    But once again you have to take everything that Smith says. We are not elminating anyone that would include to me Marlene and Steve IMHO. So I guess now none of them are cleared correct?
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    I never checked on my daughter's school attendance until the day came that she gave me reason to check. I checked twice a day after that, mid-morning and again after lunch. Daughter hated me for it but so what. Checking gave me peace of mind and her knowing I was checking made her hesitant to do what she had done that day that was a game changer. But my point is, I never checked until I needed to. I will admit that she could have been missing or murdered had things gone differently on game-changer day. And I will also admit that that possibility stayed with me all through her remaining high school days.

School personnel got to thinking of me as a pest because I called twice a day. But again, so what.
    I understand the interest in watching kids as they go to and from school. However, when parents are home "safe" with their children, there are in-house burglaries that turn ugly, and drive by shootings that kill people, too.
    Just something to think about when we are analyzing the need to monitor children going to, from, and at school.

ETA:
    krkrjx..I was just using your post to express my thoughts.
    I agree with you that children need to be monitored, but they need to be given experiences with parameters where they can practice real life. When wrong choices are made, guidance and closer monitoring can then be enhanced.

ETA: again.... This is probably going to land at a place in this thread where it doesn't seem to "fit the flow". Sorry...I am catching up with the reading!
    Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 04-16-2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: clarification

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post

Everything ok in here?

OK.

Please keep being respectful of the presumed victim's family, of one another, and of TOS.

Yes ... fine ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Please continue at the new thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7795531#post7795531"]CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    HANNAH GRAHAM TIP LINE (434) 295-3851
    EMAIL: CPDtips@charlottesville.org

Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536