brangelina betrothed!

Emma Peel

an unexpected turn of events
Reaction score
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-14/brangelina-engaged-to-marry3a-spokeswoman/3949998

"It [marriage] seems to mean more and more to our kids. We made this declaration some time ago that we weren't going to do it 'til everyone can. But I don't think we'll be able to hold out," Pitt told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview.

"It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment ... But to be in love with someone and be raising a family with someone and want to make that commitment and not be able to it is ludicrous, just ludicrous," he added.

best wishes in spite of the big flip-flop.

because of the children. ;)

Best wishes but....

Am I the only woman who just does not see the appeal of Brad Pitt? :crazy:

Best wishes but....

Yep. ;) j/k

What does he mean "until everyone can"? Gay marriage in all 50 states? Globally (since they seem to be active in global issues and humanitarian actions)?

i dont find either of them appealing, but they have been together a long time, and at least they apparently listen to their kids, so i wish them all happiness.

they have supposedly done a lot for new orleans after katrina, so they ok in my book :)

I'm not convinced that their kids have had so much to do with this adult decision as is being said. From what I had read, the little ones wanted a party and cake! :-o

That said, I like this couple very much, and wish them all the best whether they tie the knot or not. After all, it's an economic contract issued by the state, endorsing legally the pledge they long ago made to one another. I think they've aced the test of sharing their lives with high marks, after so many years of keeping it together as a family...a growing one at that.

~jmo~

I hear they are building a chapel and reception center on their France estate. I wish them the best and hope it lasts a lifetime!

MOO

Mel

i dont find either of them appealing, but they have been together a long time, and at least they apparently listen to their kids, so i wish them all happiness.

they have supposedly done a lot for new orleans after katrina, so they ok in my book :)
They have, and we love them down here. Very down to earth, both of them. They fit in well with the locals.

I believe they do have a very committed, loving relationship. Nice to hear they're going to make it official.

BTW, I happen to find Brad wildly appealing. I have for years. :blushing: :D

I'm happy for them and I really hope it lasts forever. Brad's not my type but he is physically gorgeous. Angie is so beautiful but I wish she'd put a few pounds back on. Their kids seem well-behaved and adjusted and they're raising them to be socially conscious. I wish them the best as they try to make this world a better place.

Best wishes but....

Nope, not the only one. I personally don't care for either one of these two individuals that supposedly are going to get married.

Nope, not the only one. I personally don't care for either one of these two individuals that supposedly are going to get married.

yeah, same here, couldnt care less. but best of luck to 'em just as I'd wish anyone else.

Best wishes but....

Not the only one, Gardenlady! I don't see it with him or her.

Just like anyone getting married, I wish them the best.

Best wishes but....

I don't think he is appealing with his scruffy look, but I think his face is absolutely gorgeous, by far one of the most handsome men I've seen, with the exception of JFK Jr.

I was watching Interview With A Vampire last night, his face in that movie makes me melt everytime.

But his looks aside, he does seem to be a good person. Well maybe except for what happened with Jennifer Aniston.

I don't think he is appealing with his scruffy look, but I think his face is absolutely gorgeous, by far one of the most handsome men I've seen, with the exception of JFK Jr.

I was watching Interview With A Vampire last night, his face in that movie makes me melt everytime.

But his looks aside, he does seem to be a good person. Well maybe except for what happened with Jennifer Aniston.

I agree, he has a very classically attractive face. I don't, however, find him attractive with his scruffy look. I don't why everyone thinks Angelina is so beautiful....I really don't find her attractive in the least.

I remember watching Brad and Jennifer's interview with Oprah. I thought it was so sweet when he looked at Jennifer and said, "I can't wait to have little hers running all around." Then he went and started banging his movie co-star. :sick:

I agree, he has a very classically attractive face. I don't, however, find him attractive with his scruffy look. I don't why everyone thinks Angelina is so beautiful....I really don't find her attractive in the least.

I remember watching Brad and Jennifer's interview with Oprah. I thought it was so sweet when he looked at Jennifer and said, "I can't wait to have little hers running all around." Then he went and started banging his movie co-star. :sick:

JMOO= not condone what happened w/ BP and AJ, but if things were going so great between him and JA, then he wouldn't have strayed...:twocents: yes BP wanted to have kids but i remember JA not wanting to for fear of ruining her career and her body...
AJ is not a saint by any means, but she is doing good for others less fortunate than us, and so is he, even right at home in USA- "make it right" project in new orleans. and yes they have a beautiful family now, adopted and bio-kids.i hope they can learn from their past mistakes and build up a strong family base. at the end of the day, they love their kids, all of them and listen to what they have to say...i hope they can work it out and wish them the very best with the wedding...and to protect themselves and their respective assets with a pre-nup.

Love them! Love their beautiful family! Wish them all the best and I am very happy that Brad was able to find someone who wanted a big family just as much as he did! I believe they have brought out the best in each other. I don't condone what they did while he was still married -- but I don't blame him for not wanting to be with Jennifer and as the years go on -- I believe he made the right decision for himself and what he wanted out of life -- a tightly woven family.

Can't wait to see the kids all dressed up for the wedding! Max is such a little rocker! Pax just seems so reserved and curious! Zahara the little diva fashionista! Shiloh my favorite little tom boy in the whole world. Little pretty-girl Viv. And finally little mini-Brad - Knox!

Wishing them all the happiness in the world and I hope their love continues to grow!

I wish them nothing but love and happiness!

When they first started out I have to admit that I thought it would just be a short term "fling". I've always liked Jennifer Anniston and was disappointed in Brad for leaving the marriage and taking up with Angelina, but as the years have gone by - my feelings have mellowed. It's obvious that Brad and Angelina deeply love each other and who am I to judge? Over time they have proven to me that they are good people and I respect them for all they have done to help other people. They fell in love - that's not a crime. And they've been together a long time, and I think this marriage will be for keeps. Hope so anyway :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back