GUILTY MI - Detroit man charged in 3 sexual assault cases

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
An 18-year-old man charged Friday in three Detroit sexual assault cases is accused of raping two women at gunpoint and shooting another in the back when she tried to run from him.

Job Carlyn Hughley is charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct in the first two attacks and with attempted murder in the shooting of the 36-year-old mother, who was in critical condition in a Detroit hospital.

http://www.thestate.com/2012/04/13/2233826/detroit-man-charged-in-3-sexual.html#RSS=untracked

An 18-year-old man charged Friday in three Detroit sexual assault cases is accused of raping two women at gunpoint and shooting another in the back when she tried to run from him.

Job Carlyn Hughley is charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct in the first two attacks and with attempted murder in the shooting of the 36-year-old mother, who was in critical condition in a Detroit hospital.

http://www.thestate.com/2012/04/13/2233826/detroit-man-charged-in-3-sexual.html#RSS=untracked

I'm glad they got this guy! The latest victim was walking w/ her child in a stroller when he attacked!! On last nites news, a LE grabbed a dora. The explorer blanket to block the victim from the news crews & kept her covered. I was glad someone was looking out for her, I felt so bad for her, on a stretcher w/ LE holding her baby while she's loaded into the ambulance.

I'm glad they got this guy! The latest victim was walking w/ her child in a stroller when he attacked!! On last nites news, a LE grabbed a dora. The explorer blanket to block the victim from the news crews & kept her covered. I was glad someone was looking out for her, I felt so bad for her, on a stretcher w/ LE holding her baby while she's loaded into the ambulance.

Ugh! That man is SICK, I wish our criminal justice system had a focus on rehabilitation! I just am so scared this man will be on the streets in 5-20 years and the only thing he'll get from being in jail/prison... More knowledge on how to commit his crimes.

He obviously had issue and feels entitled to WHATEVER he wants even if it's a woman with a baby.... He needs to be helped, rehabbed, evaluated.

He needs to be buried under the jail for attempted murder. There is no rehabbing a serial rapist that is escalating and will shoot a woman fleeing to protect her child.

He needs to be buried under the jail for attempted murder. There is no rehabbing a serial rapist that is escalating and will shoot a woman fleeing to protect her child.

I agree with this, but he is 18.... He will not be given a life sentence, he most likely will be out of jail when we see most men committing their most violent offenses.

I think this is a boy. An 18 year old man-boy.... I just can't help but think he is sick... It's in my nature :blushing:

They say rape is about anger and powerlessness more than about sex. And I see a lot of anger and powerlessness in this boy. I agree he will be worse when he gets out.

Serial rape suspect Job Hughley defiant during arraignment

Job Carlyn Hughley, charged in the rape of two women and the shooting of a third, stood silent and smirking during his video arraignment Saturday.

His lack of cooperation delayed the proceeding for several minutes

Continue reading on Examiner.com Serial rape suspect Job Hughley defiant during arraignment - Detroit Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-de...hley-defiant-during-arraignment#ixzz1sDTam5uk

Serial rape suspect Job Hughley defiant during arraignment

Job Carlyn Hughley, charged in the rape of two women and the shooting of a third, stood silent and smirking during his video arraignment Saturday.

His lack of cooperation delayed the proceeding for several minutes

Continue reading on Examiner.com Serial rape suspect Job Hughley defiant during arraignment - Detroit Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-de...hley-defiant-during-arraignment#ixzz1sDTam5uk

Wow. I wonder if he ever did anything like this before.

Let's hope for consecutive sentences for this guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back