NC NC - Terry Tersak, 33, Asheville, 3 June 2009

Jubble

Reaction score
She's not listed on Doe or Charlie that I can find. I saw this news article and thought she deserved a thread here.

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20120415/NEWS/304150070/Asheville-police-seek-woman-missing-since-09?odyssey=nav|head

The exact day she was last seen is unclear because no one reported her missing until May 24, 2011 — nearly two years after family last had contact with her.

Pendergraft last saw his daughter in April 2009. Tersak, 36 and born on April 8, is a white female with blue eyes. She stands about 5 feet, 1 inch and weighs about 100 pounds.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12467/0/

Attachments

• terrytersak.jpg
    terrytersak.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 19
  • terrytersak2.jpeg
    terrytersak2.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 15
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11580441/

Posted: 10:11 p.m. yesterday
Updated: 11:11 p.m. yesterday

RALEIGH, N.C. — Friends and family held a candelit vigil Saturday to ask for people to come forward with clues in the mysterious disappearance of a Raleigh mother two years ago.

tersak3-220x165.jpg

:bump: for Terry, missing almost 4 years now. :(

Snipped:

Terry was last seen in Asheville, North Carolina on June 1, 2009. She called her cousin in Garner, North Carolina that day and said she was driving over with her son to visit. She never arrived, though, and her family hasn't heard from her since.

A quick Google search renders plenty of interesting info, particularly in a few forums. The name Terry Lynn Tersak has a significant online presence relating to the men's rights/equality movement.

This Twitter account was set up under the name Terri Lynn Tersak in September 2009, several months after Terry went missing. The lone tweet is favorited by the person who runs the Blogspot site.
https://twitter.com/starling1313

Bumping. I just thought of her, and sadly, there's no news

An interesting and strange case.....who is right and who isn't....?

This Twitter account was set up under the name Terri Lynn Tersak in September 2009, several months after Terry went missing. The lone tweet is favorited by the person who runs the Blogspot site.
Terri Lynn Tersak (@starling1313) | Twitter
Not her, different person. The missing person spells name Terry, I believe. My sense is this woman had little family support in a dad and brother she was distant or estranged from. The husband sure has created a lot of smoke and mirrors over the years, lots of he-said, she-said, pressured speech in writing stuff to put Terry in a bad light. Unfortunately it seems to have been effective. I wonder if her dad and brother or any friends who knew her are still around. Is the detective asleep? Someone is purposely making the case confusing for 11 years now. Maybe she did run off, overwhelmed, impaired. Or maybe she was done away with (with lots of deflection and chaotic written reporting to follow, to cover up her murder). I wonder if she's alive out there. Or if someone got away with ending her life. Her and Stefan's autistic son ought to be an adult by now. I wonder how he is doing. Is her dad still living, got her brother's name?

Last edited:
If anyone has info recent as 2017 until now please leave it here.

Last edited:
This is likely just a weird coincidence but on this forum for Jaguar car enthusiasts there's a message from a "Terry Lynn Tersak" who's married to a fighter pilot called "Stefan T. Tersak" (you can find posts of his on there). It goes on to say that Stefan was killed in action on August, 2004. [Lumps!] Lumped XJ-S needs a new home, for the worst possible reason
Surely there wasn't another couple with the exact same names? "Tersak" isn't a common American surname.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back