11-30-2004, 01:18 PM #1
Exploding Lava Lamp Kills Man
A man who placed a lava lamp on a hot stovetop was killed when it exploded and sent a shard of glass into his heart, police said............
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139933,00.htmlThe saints are the sinners who keep trying...
11-30-2004, 03:18 PM #2Originally Posted by messiecake
11-30-2004, 03:45 PM #3Former Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- In heels
I a have a halogen glass cooktop.. last night I turned on the wrong burner and set my wooden pepper mill on fire! smoke alarm and everything LOL
But happily, I was not impaled by anything.
11-30-2004, 04:41 PM #4Originally Posted by Casshew