Thread: Port St. Lucie man, woman accused of telling 5-year-old to watch sex act

Threaded View

Port St. Lucie man, woman accused of telling 5-year-old to watch sex act

A 26-year-old man and his girlfriend were arrested Tuesday following accusations the man told a 5-year-old girl to watch him and his girlfriend having sex, according to records obtained Wednesday.
    http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/apr/...ter-telling-5/

Now there are no charges for this. But the article for some reason mentions that there was a tape of Trader having sex with a 17 year old who was about 7 months pregnant. That video was allegedly made in Dec. 2005. This little girl is 5. Please tell me that wasn't this child's mother.....
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post: