Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose13 View Post
    Strange, my reply to your last posting is gone as is your original posting. Not quite sure why or if it's a glitch that I'm not seeing it. Hopefully I didn't upset the moderator gods for any reason. If you deleted yours it's understandable, just wanted to make sure you knew I didn't do it .
    Hi, Rose13, I think that if some one deletes a post, replies to it are almost automatically deleted too. You didn't do anything wrong.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanler For This Useful Post:

Killgore has released a statement through the San Diego County Sheriff's Homicide Detail:

My wife Brittany, was beautiful beyond words and her murder has left me devastated. My duty to her memory is now to ensure her good reputation remains intact, and help law enforcement and prosecutors secure justice for the person, or persons who took her away from me.

Brittany's death cannot be in vain – at this point, I don't know how to use this tragedy for good, but others have found their way and I hope to do the same. Brittany meant too much to do any less.

As my father-in-law said, please honor my wife's name and don't succumb to salacious gossip and rumor. Brittany was a beautiful, good person, who did not deserve this.

Thank you
    http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/apr/27...llgore-speaks/
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Obiturary

She will be laid to rest next Tuesday in her home state.

http://baue.tributes.com/condolences...738279#3872199

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rose13 For This Useful Post:

http://www.10news.com/news/30909750/detail.html

Old article but the first two pages of comments are interesting. Sounds like two personal friends/family members are coming to her defense.

Also according the the San Diego County Inmate Locator, Perez and Lopez are scheduled to appear in court Thursday morning.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose13 For This Useful Post:

"Other than to say that Killgore was a victim of "homicidal violence," as a prosecutor put it, authorities have yet to say how she was killed.
    Espinoza refused to comment on reports that Perez had an interest in sadomasochism and bondage or how that may or may not tie into the case.
    10News found Perez posted his profile on two sadomasochism websites. On one, he refers to his girlfriend as his slave, and advertises for a woman or couple to join his household where he is "lord and master dom and daddy."
    Perez is specific about his sexual preferences, listing asphyxiaphilia, electro-torture, rape/victim, and kidnapping as activities he's interested in.
    "There is a sub-culture that does this, but what we're talking about here is outside of that community," said Clairemont-based sex therapist Karen Gless.
    Gless explained that the level of sadomasochism preferred by Perez can elevate to torture and killing for sexual excitement."

http://www.10news.com/news/30959061/detail.html

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jabberwocky For This Useful Post:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...151066885.html

I knew I had read somewhere early on about the possibility of a third suspect being arrested! As of tonight, 'Dee Minote' is in custody.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rose13 For This Useful Post:

Hey people this is kinda OT but it's something i had been wondering about with all the missing young girls cases that have happened latly. Im just curious what you all think , I have noticed that in all these missing person cases .Well maybe not all but a high number of them It seems like the girls that do fall victom to these predetors most are very attractive . Do you think that plays a roll at all or is it just a coincidence . My self I think it has to play a roll cause like i said i know it's not every girl but most seem to be very attractive...When I seen this girls pic it just kinda confirmed what i thought for me anyway so I thought I would ask what anyone else thinks..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by Rose13 View Post
    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...151066885.html

I knew I had read somewhere early on about the possibility of a third suspect being arrested! As of tonight, 'Dee Minote' is in custody.
    Just wondering-is there a baby expected on August 6, 2012? I found a Baby Registry for a Dee and Ivan. If so, oh poor, poor baby.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Just wondering-is there a baby expected on August 6, 2012? I found a Baby Registry for a Dee and Ivan. If so, oh poor, poor baby.
    Hi, Curious Me. Earlier, there was a post from a Marine, perhaps from Camp Pendleton, that identified a Dee as the pregnant primary slave of "Ivan" Perez. This completes the trio of dungeon buddies. Judging from personality types, I would be surprised if any of the three defendants are cooperating with the police.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...-killgore?lite

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanler For This Useful Post:

Thanks, Chanler. Well, looks like Primary Slave is now in jail, pregnant, as the Baby Registry seems to reveal. Ah, "Life is good."

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

Looks like Dee is an alias?

A third person has been apprehended in connection with the alleged murder of a Marine's wife in California.

Dorothy Grace Marie Maraglino was arrested by San Diego County Sheriff’s homicide detectives on Thursday night as part of an ongoing investigation into the death of Brittany Killgore, the 22-year-old wife of Lance Cpl. Cory Killgore.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1509413.html
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Thanks, Chanler. Well, looks like Primary Slave is now in jail, pregnant, as the Baby Registry seems to reveal. Ah, "Life is good."
    Looks like Ms Dee is very pregnant. Per the baby registry she is about 27 weeks preggers.

http://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-...s=showRegistry

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wtf_Marine For This Useful Post:

I can agree with that. I think women who are considered to be attractive are definitely preyed upon if an opportunity is seen by a criminal. I'm not sure if I think it happens more often then the opposite though. The media tends to focus on these particular types of stories because who doesn't feel bad for that pretty, young girl? I think the majority of them are swept under the rug because their appeal isn't necessarily as strong. Whatever sells right?

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    Hey people this is kinda OT but it's something i had been wondering about with all the missing young girls cases that have happened latly. Im just curious what you all think , I have noticed that in all these missing person cases .Well maybe not all but a high number of them It seems like the girls that do fall victom to these predetors most are very attractive . Do you think that plays a roll at all or is it just a coincidence . My self I think it has to play a roll cause like i said i know it's not every girl but most seem to be very attractive...When I seen this girls pic it just kinda confirmed what i thought for me anyway so I thought I would ask what anyone else thinks..

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rose13 For This Useful Post:

Oh GOODNESS! I hadn't head this! Just when you think there cannot possibly be any more twists.... yikes!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rose13 For This Useful Post:

Oh GOODNESS! I hadn't heard this! Just when you think there cannot possibly be any more twists.... yikes!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rose13 For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast