GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

That's so cold that the ice blue Lexus detail fits in perfectly.

Prayers for the mom...hope she pulls through and her son is returned to her.

The kidnapper was described as black, in her late 20s to early 30s and skinny with gold hair.

do they mean amber/yellow/blond or is it actually a gold wig???

oh my god !!! i can't find a link to the amber alert? this is close to me....

just this morning a police officer shot a man on the side of the freeway and it was shot down.....
wth is going on in the Spring/Woodland area?

The kidnapper was described as black, in her late 20s to early 30s and skinny with gold hair.

I've seen gold weaves before. Could actually be gold.

I just got the Amber Alert on my cell phone, so hopefully, many in the area will get it and someone will call in with info to help find this baby. This is absolutely unbelievable!

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=43327

AMBER ALERT ISSUED ON 3-DAY-OLD KIDNAPPED FROM SOUTH MONTGOMERY COUNTY

clip_image004_thumb1.jpg

Kidnapped on April 17, 2012

CASE#: 12A005827

NIC #: M220653101
LAST NAME: SCHUCHARDT

FIRST NAME: KEEGAN

DOB: 04/14/2012

HEIGHT: 22”

WEIGHT: 6LBS 15OZ

EYES: UNK

HAIR: VERY SHORT BROWN

The above child was kidnapped from his mother while leaving the pediatrician’s office at 25230 Burrough Park Dr, Spring, TX around 14:40 hrs. today. A black female shot the child’s Mother and took the baby. Some witnesses say a black male was also involved and was in the passenger seat when the shooter fled. The baby is wearing a green and white one piece outfit that snaps between the legs. Suspect took the child’s infant carrier but did not take the base of the carrier. Suspect was wearing a grey sweatshirt and blue jeans and driving a light blue or sea green newer model Lexis, unknown license plate. Suspect was driving Southbound on Burrough Park towards I-45. Unknown direction of travel from there.

The child’s Mother was later pronounced dead at Hermann Memorial, The Woodlands, TX.

Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office

Detective John Schmitt

or

Captain Bruce Zenor

Office

936-760-5876

http://www.ksat.com/news/Amber-Aler...ld-Houston-boy/-/478452/10958788/-/vg07g0z/-/

State troopers said Kayla Golden was attacked outside Northwoods Pediatric Center on Borough Park near Sawdust about 2:40 p.m. Tuesday.

Montgomery County sheriff's deputies said Golden returned to her pickup truck after the check-up and there was a Lexus parked next to her vehicle.

"We believe that some sort of a verbal altercation occurred between the mother of the child and a black female that was in the car parked next to her," Lt. Dan Norris said.

Norris said witnesses told them that the woman in the Lexus then shot Golden. The shooter then went for the baby, Keegan Schuchardt, Norris said.

"The mother of the child tries to get into the vehicle because the black female suspect has taken the child out of the pickup truck and put the child in the Lexus," Norris said.

Norris said that the driver of the Lexus sped away, hitting Golden.

A witness said she heard up to seven gunshots.

Norris said there was also a man in the Lexus. A description of him has not been released.

The car was described as a light green, light blue or teal newer model four-door Lexus that was last seen headed northbound on Borough Park.

"We feel very strongly that there is blood on the side of the vehicle, the driver's side where the female entered the car," Norris said.

Keegan was last seen wearing a green and white one-piece outfit with the word "handsome" on it. He is white with very short brown hair, 22 inches long and weighs 6 pounds 15 ounces.

Golden was rushed to a hospital, where she died.

this raw video of a eyewitness
said shooter was white female and the man that took the baby out of the ar was African amerian

<iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/hOACgvP2OAI.html?p=1" width="480" height="284" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#hOACgvP2OAI" style="display:none"></embed>

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=43324

This is beyond scary.

Prayers for baby Keegan. Please stay safe, little guy. You are so cute.

This is absolutely horrendous.

Did she know these people or was this a targeted place to abduct a baby?

OMG. What a total nightmare. I hope they save this poor baby. :rose:

From Montgomery County Police Reporter (Facebook) :

The search for 3-day-old Keegan Schuchardt is continuing. We were initially given an incorrect last name for his mother, who died after she was shot during his abduction. The deceased was Kala Schuchardt. We apologize for the mistake and thank those who helped get it corrected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back