Frozen Beef Causes Major Problem For Forestry Service In Colorado

I wanted to get a look at the cabin the cows were stuck in to see if it may be one I knew about when I used to help move cattle....lol

This really is bizarre news, and sad that they basicly starved to death. There is not much you can do when they get lost. You usally only have so much time to get your cows moved,
I remember having to bring the strays in that would wander, some are just stubborn as all get out and usally have a wild streak due to being out on open land and not much human contact...

Explosives, yuck !

I wanted to get a look at the cabin the cows were stuck in to see if it may be one I knew about when I used to help move cattle....lol

This really is bizarre news, and sad that they basicly starved to death. There is not much you can do when they get lost. You usally only have so much time to get your cows moved,
I remember having to bring the strays in that would wander, some are just stubborn as all get out and usally have a wild streak due to being out on open land and not much human contact...

Explosives, yuck !

IIRC, Mythbusters did a show on using explosives to tenderize beef.

It seems to me that there are probably easier solutions to solving this bovine problem-dynamite seems like overkill. No offense, but I think guys just like to blow stuff up.

IIRC, Mythbusters did a show on using explosives to tenderize beef.

Yea sure! LOL I knew you'd come up with something rare :floorlaugh:

The thing is if they blow the animals up the land will be cluttered with the cow remains - hunks of it I think. To get rid of that they'd have to get a little cat up there and bulldoze the area and bury the remains, right?

Is the land too hard to dig into with a machine? I think they should bury them on site.

Yea sure! LOL I knew you'd come up with something rare :floorlaugh:

The thing is if they blow the animals up the land will be cluttered with the cow remains - hunks of it I think. To get rid of that they'd have to get a little cat up there and bulldoze the area and bury the remains, right?

Is the land too hard to dig into with a machine? I think they should bury them on site.

Birds and animals may remove the small bits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back