Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    You should ALWAYS take your own photos of injuries/damages you receive whether it's a fight, automobile accident, or other occurrence.

You should never assume your injuries/damages are well documented even if you see someone take photos.

This is coming from an ex insurance adjuster FWIW.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by uvamerica View Post
    Crystallized ? is like turning into a pillar of salt ?
    That is one interpretation. A numbing is also known as crystallized.
    When My parents died I was numb I was crystallized.... it was later on that the river of tears came flowing.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    IMO, if it had required stitches a month ago, that head would show a scar. Maybe if we adjust the light balance and increase the tint and color of the photo, we can see a scar! Nothing.
    I. AM. SHOCKED... I looked at the photo of GZ from the back. I really expected to something back there. A notch. A slick slither of recently healed skin. A slight bald spot where a recent injury was still healing.

I thought I might see the photo and think, "Oh, there's a little something there... a fight really may have happened..."

But I saw nothing back there. Nada. I even magnified the photo on my screen, almost hoping to see a scratch. Nothing!

I'd been open to believing a fight actually took place. But seeing no scar, bald patch, etc. makes it look like GZ is telling a whopper.

I am actually sick enough to wonder if he was in hiding and wouldn't show his face to his lawyers or go to the 7/11 because he got someone to beat him up to take photos after the fact and it would have spoiled the effect if he'd been seen with fresh injuries too much later.

I just don't like the friend's attitude, I could imagine him laughing, "Fooled ya!"

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I am actually sick enough to wonder if he was in hiding and wouldn't show his face to his lawyers or go to the 7/11 because he got someone to beat him up to take photos after the fact and it would have spoiled the effect if he'd been seen with fresh injuries too much later.

I just don't like the friend's attitude, I could imagine him laughing, "Fooled ya!"
    That very same thought has crossed my mind.

~jmo~

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post

You're not sick at all. There's plenty of proof that a desperate person would go to this extent. But then not have the nerve to go out in public and live the lie.

You just never know... Knocking down the WTC is "unthinkable." But knocking down GZ to help bolster his story is quite imaginable.

Wow, O'Mara might have just made a really big mistake by asking for a new judge. The new judge is bad to the bone!!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/kenne...r-trial-2012-4

Lester's appointment could also affect the legal strategies of Zimmerman's defense attorney Mark O'Mara and Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey. Lester is known to be a tough sentencer, and has a reputation for ruling over his courtroom with an iron fist. (He has had at least 3 defendants taken into custody for showing up late, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel.)

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/kenne...#ixzz1sRHL5Fo6

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    You should ALWAYS take your own photos of injuries/damages you receive whether it's a fight, automobile accident, or other occurrence.

You should never assume your injuries/damages are well documented even if you see someone take photos.

Well, most people haven't just shot someone and been brought in police custody for some 5 hours for questioning.

THAT should have been done by police.

Any picture taken after...

Not even sure they could be used as evidence. Chain of custody. Authenticity., etc...

And still I ask? Would those be the only pictures taken of such ...er, pulpitude...?

I doubt it.

Originally Posted by magnolia
    Have you ever heard of anyone jumping towards a person that had a gun pointed at them? That is not a normal reaction. People freeze when someone is pointing a gun at them. IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    I hate to use this word, but, you are absolutely right and it seems as though all of the breath in you is sucked out by the barrel of the gun. I was robbed in daylight, gun pointed right at my face. I had PTSD for a long time after that.
    Not that I'm proud of it but, I had a gun put in my face..I was 8months pregnant with a 2 y/o in a crib..

As soon as I saw the gun, I punched the guy in his face, kicked him down the stairs and called 911....it was an angry rage on my part since my son was in the crib..I know it was a stupid move but my instinct kicked in..I was in fight mode, angry as hell but the gunman ran like the pussy he was for putting that gun in my face...I think I surprised him especially a gun to a fist..but wrong point to make, huh...

Too bad TM didn't get that gun away from GZ...I'm thinking he too would have ran like hell....

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    Wow, O'Mara might have just made a really big mistake by asking for a new judge. The new judge is bad to the bone!!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/kenne...r-trial-2012-4

Lester's appointment could also affect the legal strategies of Zimmerman's defense attorney Mark O'Mara and Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey. Lester is known to be a tough sentencer, and has a reputation for ruling over his courtroom with an iron fist. (He has had at least 3 defendants taken into custody for showing up late, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel.)

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/kenne...#ixzz1sRHL5Fo6
    That's what was said about Judge Perry..and the guilty walked free...

It would be pretty stupid of GZ to take photos of injuries that were not there when he went to the PD. Or, is he supposed to have taken them before he went? If he had injuries, they will be documented by LE when he went there that night...I would think.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

15. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    That's what was said about Judge Perry..and the guilty walked free...
    Oh my word, that's too true. Maybe I should take my post back...LOL!

~jmo~

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post

I agree it's very wise but I think their evidentiary value would be better in a homicide case if the photos were taken in the presence of a medical professional who can verify the authenticity and severity of the injuries and the date the photos were taken. Maybe they were and the friend just left it out of the narrative for some reason.

BTW - Zimmerman's bond hearing was originally set for 1:30 Friday but it looks like now it will be at 9 a.m. instead.

He has already made plans to preside at Zimmerman's bond hearing. It'll start at 9 a.m. Friday and be in Recksiedler's courtroom, 5D at the Seminole Criminal Justice Center.

http://southflorida.sun-sentinel.com...278,full.story
    Last edited by Adrienne37; 04-18-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by who View Post
    Well, most people haven't just shot someone and been brought in police custody for some 5 hours for questioning.

THAT should have been done by police.

Any picture taken after...

Not even sure they could be used as evidence. Chain of custody. Authenticity., etc...

And still I ask? Would those be the only pictures taken of such ...er, pulpitude...?

I doubt it.
    It doesn't matter if LE has photos or not, you should always take your own.

That's my point.

My point was not about the facts/rumors/speculations of the case, how long he was in custody, or if the photos would be admissible.

I was merely stating that anytime you have injuries or damages, you should take your own photos.

It's just a little advice FWIW.

JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast