OH OH - Chelsea Johnson, 15, murdered, Fairfield, 16 April 2012

katy - I was shocked that there wasn't any other information also!

peeples - I noticed that too - tried to find Chelsea on FB with no luck...to see what her friends are saying.

TC was apparently also part of the group who found her:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/30912921/detail.html

snipped:
Family friend TC was the last to see Johnson alive and was part of the group that found her, but he declined comment when approached Tuesday.
"Cause I don't want to talk to you," he said.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/...16/Fairfield-police-investigate-teen-homicide

snipped:
Chelsea was gone when [her mother] got home from her job as a home care provider about 5:15 p.m. Instead, TC, 39, a family friend, was on Fible’s couch. She asked him where her daughter was. Childs said Chelsea was at the store.
[Chelsea's mother] thought TC’s remark was odd because Chelsea was supposed to have gone to the store hours ago. [Her mother] tried to call Chelsea on her cell phone at least four times but there was no answer.

Uh oh. From the article I posted above:

About 4:30 p.m. Monday, [Chelsea's mother] said TC, who lives two buildings down from them, returned home from work with a new revelation. TC said Chelsea had gone fishing Sunday at the creek behind the apartment building off Brookfield Drive, a complex formerly known as Heritage Glen.
[Chelsea's mother's] boyfriend, MA, 45, his son and TC went to Heritage Glen to look for Chelsea. MA said he found her body shortly after they arrived.

I am horrified for Chelsea's mother. I hope she finds strength, this is such a tough time and to find out from the media.....

I know she was found close to Katelyns home. Does anyone know how far her house was to Katelyns? Trying to figure out if TC may have known Katelyn or close enough that he may h ave seen her around?

Detectives say there is video of Johnson, caught by security cameras at a nearby Ameristop convenience store. The store clerk remembers seeing her on Sunday afternoon and says she appeared to be fine.
http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...urdered-Fairfield/r3PpWTpl50WjKBsQXo6Vrg.cspx
This story supports TC statement to her mom tho that she was going to the store.Is it possible that someone may have mentioned to him on Monday that she was suppose to go fishing or did he just change the story all together?

Was it normal for her to go fishing by her self back there? I do not know any 15 yr old girls who go off by themselves to fish.

The homes of Katelyn Markham and Chelsea Johnson are very close in proximity. Pwehaps a mile away. I would doubt that they knew each other simply because of the age difference, but of course I can't say for sure. I grew up on Southgate (where Chelsea lived) 25 years ago. It is a pretty rough area, as are the Heritage Glen apts. I have a bad feeling about this TC character, and his record didn't set me at ease, but none of the men that discovered her body have clean records.

I keep checking the news every morning, sure that they have arrested someone. But no! What the heck, it seems like any idiot can get away with murder anymore. I, too, grew up in Fairfield and lived there 30 years. My father was local law enforcement. I would like to think that the Fairfield Police could solve this one!

First of all I live about 5 miles south of Fairfield and at one time lived in the second building past the buildings where TC and Chelsea lived in Southgate.

I've walked all the pertinent locations and they are all very close together and wonder if she walked to the creek.
Things I'm pretty sure of: TC is black man and its his voice on the 911 call.
If he is arrested this thing will have all kinds of racial overtones.

I think TC and mother and daughter had some kind of relationship/ friendship and I think some of the mothers statements odd.

If TC suspected how long does it take to build a case then arrest? I would think FF police would act quickly if he was suspect....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back