Small town called F...king (rhymes with trucking) Austria wants to change it's name.

Show Me

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warning...you may bust a gut laughing at this article. Don't forget to read the comments. A few funny bits from the article.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/a-small-town-wants-to-change-fking-name/

Moves are now afoot to change the village name to something less distinctive.

“The only problem is that we need all of the ******ing residents to agree to the name change,” Mayor Franz Meindl said –speaking literally, you can assume, and not colloquially, in a recent TV interview. “Everyone needs to agree for it to happen.”

******ingers — there are only 104 of them — have tired of the giggles and endless jokes that follow the mention of their village, which is properly pronounced Fooking.

Lothar Lerch, who has highlighted F..king for website Virtual Tourist, recommends a road trip from Kissing, Germany to F..king, Austria. A direct route from Kissing to F,,king, he says, takes just over two hours, but he advises a scenic route including stops in Petting or Tittmoning.

Warning...you may bust a gut laughing at this article. Don't forget to read the comments. A few funny bits from the article.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/a-small-town-wants-to-change-fking-name/

Moves are now afoot to change the village name to something less distinctive.

“The only problem is that we need all of the ******ing residents to agree to the name change,” Mayor Franz Meindl said –speaking literally, you can assume, and not colloquially, in a recent TV interview. “Everyone needs to agree for it to happen.”

******ingers — there are only 104 of them — have tired of the giggles and endless jokes that follow the mention of their village, which is properly pronounced Fooking.

Lothar Lerch, who has highlighted F..king for website Virtual Tourist, recommends a road trip from Kissing, Germany to F..king, Austria. A direct route from Kissing to F,,king, he says, takes just over two hours, but he advises a scenic route including stops in Petting or Tittmoning.

This is hilarious !!

[quote-showme]A direct route from Kissing to F,,king, he says, takes just over two hours, but he advises a scenic route including stops in Petting or Tittmoning. [/quote]

Two hours is far too long for that. They need to shorten their route!

I would love to hear from those opposed to the motion in favor of the name change.

This has amused me for days. What does that say about me? :blushing:

Austrians Not Amused

"We will not stand for the Fu*&ing signs being removed," the officer said.

"It may be very amusing for you British, but Fu*&ing is simply Fu*&ing to us. What is this big Fu*&ing joke? It is puerile."

".....The occasional Japanese wants to see Hilter's birthplace in Braunau."
"But for the British, it's all about Fu*&ing."

"Just this morning I had to tell an English lady that there were no Fu*&ing postcards."

<This link isn't censored>

http://www.banderasnews.com/0611/nw-****ing-austria.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni