1469 users online (328 members and 1141 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TN - Becky Burlison charged with child rape

Makes me want to be sick....

http://www.wkrn.com/story/17589673/h...ild-rape-abuse

A Hermitage woman has been charged with two counts of aggravated child rape and felony child abuse after she admitted to inserting the handle of a hair brush into a two-year-old child's rectum
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

This is one of the most sickening things I have ever heard.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    she thought he was constipated?! ummm, ok ...

I found her on FB - she has kids ... and lots of friends with kids ... loads of pictures of them

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    makes me want to be sick....

http://www.wkrn.com/story/17589673/h...ild-rape-abuse

a hermitage woman has been charged with two counts of aggravated child rape and felony child abuse after she admitted to inserting the handle of a hair brush into a two-year-old child's rectum
    omg omg omg!!

the 39-year-old woman told police she inserted the hair brush two times in an attempt to relieve the victim who she perceived was constipated.

On the second time, the handle of the brush broke and became lodged inside the child.

Burlison is alleged to have waited 45 minutes before she took the child to summit medical center for treatment.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Jeezus - and after looking at her and her DH's FB pages they look like such a normal family. WTheck happened here? Not only did she assault this child, but the HANDLE BROKE.

I pray the child is going to be okay. A 2year old certainly knows this isn't right and would have said something. I'm really confused!

MOO

Mel

When someone does something like this that is so #%<\, I seriously need a button that I can click that says Annihilate. I'd like to click thanks to the posters but it seems so wrong. I'd much rather click a button that expresses what I wish could be done to the perp. Moo
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    When someone does something like this that is so #%<\, I seriously need a button that I can click that says Annihilate. I'd like to click thanks to the posters but it seems so wrong. I'd much rather click a button that expresses what I wish could be done to the perp. Moo
    Me too. Been checking this lady out - no priors, seemingly happy kids, family vacations, lots of family celebrations, married since 1996, baseball mom.

Which leaves me asking? WHY? Did she wake up one day and decide to assault a child?

SMDH --

Mel

http://www.fox19.com/story/17595373/...-childs-rectum

After he was taken to an area hospital, the child was able to pass the handle as doctors were preparing for surgery, police said.
    Thank God this poor boy didn't have to have surgery!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

All other horrors of this case aside, I'm a bit stumped. i don't think I could break the handle off my brushes if I tried. I'm not even sure I could saw them off. How in the world do you break a brush handle against the soft flesh of a baby.

Prayers that he is able to forget this awful incident and live a healthy happy life.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    she thought he was constipated?! ummm, ok ...

I found her on FB - she has kids ... and lots of friends with kids ... loads of pictures of them
    BBM

Probably not anymore...
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Jeezus - and after looking at her and her DH's FB pages they look like such a normal family. WTheck happened here? Not only did she assault this child, but the HANDLE BROKE.

I pray the child is going to be okay. A 2year old certainly knows this isn't right and would have said something. I'm really confused!

MOO

Mel
    I can't even imagine how much pain that poor baby was in. To break a handle, how much internal damage was done? I guess it just goes to show you that monsters can have normal faces....

I suspect that a person like this has probably had this secret compulsion for a large part of her life. I bet that she has done other things to other children...probably not her own, but maybe. I'm sure there is a lot more to this story!

My thoughts on people who hurt children is that the crime they committed on the child should be repeated on them. She lives in a community not too far from me. I hope someone takes a toilet brush and repeats her crime on her!!! (And that is a nice way of putting it)!

God this pizzes me off!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    BBM

Probably not anymore...
    well, apparently she still has one friend, Pat. Comments section of OP linked article.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    well, apparently she still has one friend, Pat. Comments section of OP linked article.
    Good Lord, that was painful to read. I don't care what this woman says, and anyone with half a brain cell would know if you had a 2 year old possibly struggling to go potty, you DON'T put a hairbrush in his rectum (that would be pushing it all back in right)?

I doubt this is the first time this <unusual person> pulled a stunt like this, but the first time she was caught. She waited 45 minutes to see if the 2 year old would pass the handle on his own IMHO (which he did at the hospital thank god).

What a true monster!

MOO

Mel

I just honestly don't know what to say on this one aside from WTF?

How does a mother of two (not a newbie) truly expect anyone to believe she is so stupid as to think shoving the handle of a hairbrush up a two year old's rectum is going to alleviate constipation???

Any mother for more than five minutes knows if your child is constipated you try to relieve it with diet and then perhaps a pediatrician approved stool softener. Any mother of more than five minutes would know that shoving something into the rectum would only further compact and constipate the child.

This lady has to think we are really stupid to buy this story of hers.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast