1030 users online (207 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

HI - Noquisi-Ama Blossom, 15, Makawao, 18 Oct 1995

Missing Since: October 18, 1995 from Makawao, Hawaii
    Classification: Endangered Missing
    Date Of Birth: June 22, 1980
    Height and Weight: 5'1 - 5'2, 115 - 120 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue/gray/green eyes. Blossom has scars near her left eyebrow and on her left index finger and a self-made inscription of the words "until death" on her forearm. Her ears and nose are pierced and, at the time of her disappearance, she wore braces on her teeth. Blossom's nickname is Quis. She may use the aliases D'Asia Blossom, D'Asia Gunn, Sorrow Knight, Alex Gunn and/or Sorrow Terre Alex Gunn. Some agencies refer to her as "Noquisi-Ama" or "Naquisi."

Details of Disappearance

Blossom was last seen leaving her residence in Makawao, Hawaii on October 18, 1995. She has never been heard from again.

Blossom was raised by her mother, a single parent, and they moved all around the United States during Blossom's childhood. Her mother describes her an extremely social person who made friends easily. She had been well-behaved and a good student, but shortly before her disappearance she began making poor grades and violating curfew. She fought with her mother and finally dropped out of school altogether. She began dating a 25-year-old man, and moved out of her family's home and in with some friends. Her mother stated Blossom began abusing drugs and alcohol at this time. She became pregnant, and her mother advised her to have an abortion. Blossom had the pregnancy terminated on October 9, just nine days before disappearance.

Authorities believe that Blossom may have left her home of her own accord, but the circumstances surrounding her disappearance remain unclear and her mother is not sure whether or not she ran away. She did not take any of her personal belongings with her. Blossom may have left Hawaii with a male companion after her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Wailuku Maui Police Department

808-244-6400

I was verified today as an insider on this case. The youngest daughter is a close family friend. She wants the world to know she has never given up hope that her sister may be found, either dead or alive, and that any help would be greatly appreciated.

Noqui also went by D'Asia. Noqui was 15 when she disappeared. Her mother, Autumn Leaf was adamant that she did not think Noqui ran away. Police assumed this, and she agreed that certainly it was a possibility (the teen had been acting out by dying her hair and trying pot prior to her disappearance), and she never believed Noqui ran away. Instead, she feared foul play.

Noqui left that evening to go spend the night with friends. She did not take anything with her, and that alone was an indicator that she had no intention of running away.

Her mother was a woman named Autumn Leaf. She moved the kids around a lot.

Noquisi argued with her mom like any teenager, and had an older boyfriend. She got pregnant and had an abortion just days prior to her disappearance and the night she left, she told her mother she was going to a friend's house (they assumed the boyfriend), but she never arrived according to him.

Her mother committed suicide about 2.5 years ago.

If there are questions, I can ask them of her sister. These are her words. I had asked her to tell me anything I thought Websleuths could use for information.

She is answering, at first, regarding her mother's passing. Autumn Leaf passed from a single gunshot wound to the chest.

"...she passed on aug 14 2010 in the early AMs. there was no note left. reason of death, gunshot wound to the heart. her own gun that she bought the year before. on my sis' blog on the website my mom had shared some pretty heavy stuff on how she felt about the disappearance that sounded suicidal, and she had written suicide type notes before that were among her things from the past, and my dad and most people that were close to her knew she had serious depression at times and suicidal thoughts and attempts.
    quis my sisrer, was with an older guy 10+ her senior named Gary. she also had to get an abortion from him at 15. before her disappearace. quis and my mom had been fighting and quis said she was going to sleep over at a friends house. not positive, but if she packed any bags at all they were light. and she never called or came home..."

This is her mother's Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/missingsince1995/photos/2350609#{%22ImageId%22%3A2350609}

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1347dfhi.html
    ~*~ Believing you can trust a sex offender is like trusting yourself to pick up a turd by the clean end. ~*~

I believe I had found her a few years ago, even contacted her on myspace and just asked her if she was Noquisi and she deleted her profile which deleted my email. I wish I had saved the info. This woman was living in Hawaii and had a baby at the time. She was the same age, same horoscope sign, lived very close to where she disappeared from with a hawaiian looking man who may be her husband, and I believe she was using the Noquisi or Noquisi Ama as her first name but I cant remember. We're talking about 5 or 6 years ago
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Has the older boyfriend ever come forward to talk about what he might know? Was he questioned by the police? He sounds like he was a dangerous guy who had serious issues with women.
    Do you have language questions or letters/documents that you'd like to have examined in order to determine the language background of the writer? I can help!

"Missing Maui teen 20 years later"

http://www.kitv.com/news/missing-mau...later/35764632

Noquisi Ama Blossom was only 15 years old when she vanished from Makawao, Maui.

Now, as the 20-year anniversary of her disappearance approaches, comes a new picture of what she might look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    I believe I had found her a few years ago, even contacted her on myspace and just asked her if she was Noquisi and she deleted her profile which deleted my email. I wish I had saved the info. This woman was living in Hawaii and had a baby at the time. She was the same age, same horoscope sign, lived very close to where she disappeared from with a hawaiian looking man who may be her husband, and I believe she was using the Noquisi or Noquisi Ama as her first name but I cant remember. We're talking about 5 or 6 years ago
    That's very interesting and there's a good chance it was her. If you remember, did she delete her profile right after you had contacted her?

At the same time, I wonder if she would have really stayed away for all of this time. Especially after her mother's death.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeWillBeServed View Post
    That's very interesting and there's a good chance it was her. If you remember, did she delete her profile right after you had contacted her?

At the same time, I wonder if she would have really stayed away for all of this time. Especially after her mother's death.
    Yes she did that is why I'm suspicious it was her.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.