Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88
Results 1,306 to 1,310 of 1310
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGatto View Post
    So whenever someone shoots someone to death you automatically believe their side of the story?
    Nope but I do believe in innocent until proven guilty.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Florida Native For This Useful Post:

Heads up! Closing this thread in 1 minute! Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7811875#post7811875"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #29 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imamaze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CathyinTexas View Post
    I don't trust that photo. Why was the blood not farther down on his neck and collar, etc. I am shocked at how far they will go.
    Maybe because the abrasions were superficial and the blood is already drying on his scalp.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just K For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Native View Post
    And if it is confirmed by the EMT's what will your position be then?

I am just curious about what it will take to convince people that this was self defense.

I know what it will take to convince me this was murder. It will take the State proving that GZ continued to follow TM and was the aggressor. Then I will firmly believe he should be held responsible. Right now I am going by what I know and when the 911 dispatcher said "we don't need to do that" I heard GZ say "okay". When I see evidence that he wasn't heading back to his truck as he claims, I will change my opinion.
    I believe TM had the right to protect himself if GZ grabbed him. GZ did not have to punch him in the nose for TM to believe his life was in danger. Those who carry guns appear to be pretty secure because of the fact they are carrying a gun. Obviously GZ felt secure having a gun or he would not have gone after TM. So at what point did he feel insecure....he always had the gun. Did GZ ever think that if TM were a thief he would stand there and wait for LE???? What was the point of locating TM???? He had no authority to hold him. So what was his point when he exited his vehicle????? Seems obvious to me this one was not going to get away. jmo

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rotterdam View Post
    I just wonder how much ABC paid for this picture.
    I want to know WHO, after shooting someone, has the thought of even making a phone call to someone other than 911? We know he wasn't calling 911 because he yelled for neighbors to do that for him. We know he wasn't calling his wife because he told whoever took this photograph to call his wife. So who was he calling??

I can understand if he was in shock and didn't get down to help Trayvon -- I could even see him falling to the ground himself and being thankful for being alive (if he was really being attacked??). But he wasn't in shock! He was thinking clearly enough to make a phone call -- who was he calling?
    Justice for Trayvon

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88