Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been past her house and it is all taped off. There are about 3 helicopters overhead and plenty of police/search and rescue.

The releases from the police have 'changed' somewhat from the first day.

I seriously doubt she has just up and left her children behind.
As far as we know her husband was the last person to see her.
The investigation would start from him and move out from there.

The releases from the police have 'changed' somewhat from the first day.

I seriously doubt she has just up and left her children behind.
As far as we know her husband was the last person to see her.
The investigation would start from him and move out from there.

Yes and like they say we live in a rural area the property I live on is 2.5 acres and we have a small property. Most of the ones round here are much bigger. We are not far from the State Forest, plenty of water ways and hilly areas. So it wouldn't be hard to get lost or hide from searchers.

I would go and search myself but I only moved here 5 months ago so unfamiliar with the area and I had a fall last week and have 2 broken toes. So you can imagine it is hard for me to walk long distances. We have been around and searched our property though.

In newspaper reports on Sunday it was suggested 'an abduction was ruled out and police had some suspicions.'

From where I sit I have some suspicions too.
Let's face it, not many young mothers just disappear without a trace.

However, today, police stated the missing woman's husband is no longer a person of interest.
I wonder how that came about?

Police should know where her mobile phone was pinging from and also where it stopped pinging.

Police would not respond to questions about a disturbance at the house the night the lady disappeared.

This investigation has a way to go yet.

~23rd April 12:00am~
POLICE stepped up the search for Brookfield mother Allison Baden-Clay after confirming that her disappearance was being treated as a crime investigation.

They confirmed that Gerard Baden-Clay, the husband of the missing woman and the father of her three girls, was a person of interest in the investigation along with a number of people close to the couple.

Insp Gundry refused to comment on the suggestion of a disturbance at the home on the night of Ms Baden-Clay's disappearance.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ng-in-brookfield/story-e6freoof-1226335681703

~April 23rd 2:41PM~
He confirmed it was still a missing person’s investigation and that Allison’s husband, Gerard Baden-Clay, was no longer a person of interest.

Supt Ainsworth said there was no obvious reason for Allison not to return home.

Ms Baden-Clay was last seen wearing a grey tracksuit, a black or grey top and white sneakers.

It is believed she left her home before 6am Friday morning to go for her regular walk.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ul-plea-for-help/story-e6freoof-1226336283974

The following link shows the homes location on google maps.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-mother-of-three/story-e6frep2f-1226335230727

Praying for her safe return.

So, if LE has ruled out the husband so quickly, they must be suspicious of someone else in the home that night - part of the "disturbance" they won't comment on.

Wonder whether the term "ruling out" is the same as 'cleared' in these kind of investigations.

I sure hope Alison is found OK.

The plea they made was heartbreaking to say the least. I was interested at the end where they said call the parents or police but not the husband. Was a curious observation.

kiwijayne - I was just thinking the same thing. This is all over the news here in Sydney this morning.

kiwijayne - I was just thinking the same thing. This is all over the news here in Sydney this morning.

They only just came to our door yesterday with a flyer about her. We live about and I just google mapped it 500 metres from her house. It is very sad and I hope they find her soon.

Also I live in a share house with other people there are 3 females and 4 males and we have decided to start locking all the doors at night. It has really shaken us up a bit till we know what happened. I'm currently in Oz on my own waiting for my partner to come over from NZ and as I don't have a car I won't be walking around on my own.

I find it odd that they are telling people to check their properties for her. I wonder if they think she got in a fight with her husband and got injured and walked away dazed?

I find it odd that they are telling people to check their properties for her. I wonder if they think she got in a fight with her husband and got injured and walked away dazed?

The thing is that majority of the houses round here are on acreage this is covered with bush/dams and water etc. What they suggest is a good idea as most owners round here know their properties well so would be easier for them to check. I was wondering about that too whether there was a fight and she took off. There are so many places to hide in this area.

Has the husband made a public appeal for help in finding his wife?
Have the police issued a warning for local residents to 'beef up' their security?

We are at day five. It is a long time to be away from the three children.

The police will have gathered a lot of information by now.

Just where is is Alison Baden-Clay?

'I've spoken to the police about everything' as he shakes his head NO. I agree with Myserty64 soon to be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth