Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Has the husband made a public appeal for help in finding his wife?
    Have the police issued a warning for local residents to 'beef up' their security?

We are at day five. It is a long time to be away from the three children.

The police will have gathered a lot of information by now.

Just where is is Alison Baden-Clay?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Myserty64 For This Useful Post:

Well this partially explains why the husband wasn't at the press conference. He was in a car accident after driving into a big concrete pole
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226336841867

No we haven't been told to beef up security etc.
    Last edited by kiwijayne; 04-24-2012 at 04:07 AM. Reason: spelling

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kiwijayne For This Useful Post:

It won't be long before this crime is solved.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myserty64 For This Useful Post:

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

'I've spoken to the police about everything' as he shakes his head NO. I agree with Myserty64 soon to be solved.
    It's always the guy in the white van.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

...and his sister keeps giving him sidelong glances, looks more genuinely devastated than he is and uncomfortable.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

It is a very curious case indeed

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kiwijayne For This Useful Post:

Why are so many different things being reported? It's now a missing persons investigation and not a criminal one?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-2...-woman/3971046

Police are continuing investigations into the disappearance of a 43-year-old woman from Brisbane's west.

Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing when she did not return from an early morning walk last Thursday near her home Brookfield.

Her family says the disappearance is out of character.

Police say the matter is being treated as a missing persons case and not a criminal investigation.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EdinburghLass For This Useful Post:

ALLISON Baden-Clay speaks six languages, is a former beauty queen and ballet star, corporate high-flyer and successful businesswoman, and the mother of three beautiful daughters.

Now her grieving family, and police trying to piece together the mystery of Mrs Baden-Clay's disappearance, are struggling to reason why the 43-year-old would voluntarily walk away from the world she had created.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/sear...#ixzz1t0WOPNEd

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EdinburghLass For This Useful Post:

I think they are just saying it is a missing persons case and keeping it in that realm while they focus on the husband and treat it like a probable homicide. An early morning walk. This reminds me so much of the Nancy Cooper case. JMO.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

I met Gerard Baden-Clay many years ago and i thought he was scary. There was just something very cold and weird about him. Not anger or anything, more that eerie feeling that something underlying is very wrong. This might seem hard to believe but i actually said to myself at the time "He is evil".

This was about 7 years ago and i had no reason to have anything against him, it was at a conference or community meeting for local business identities and he was just another person there. But it was a very significant feeling I had, it really creeped me out. When i read she was missing it gave me chills.

I hope she is found alive. I think there are two options here - 1. she has become distressed and scared, partially due to depressive and psychological issues, and partially due to marriage troubles and her husband being perhaps psychologically abusive, then walked off into the wilderness and had an accident, or 2. her husband is responsible. I wont go into my thoughts on that at this point.

As others have mentioned some of the news reports have been conflicting, with some saying she was last seen around 10pm in the evening, and others saying the husband said he last saw her when she went on her early morning walk the next morning.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to itsthevibe For This Useful Post:

^ I would say it was possible she had walked off angry and became unable to return for some unknown reason if a) he didn't look like a liar on camera, and b) he hadn't had a one-vehicle car accident that weekend.

Thank you for your personal insights! And yes, agree, it's the vibe.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

We have had the police come round this morning and take all our names etc in our house. They also asked if we had ever seen her and whether we were home Thursday night. I got the impression that they think she actually had been missing since Thursday night and not on Friday morning like they say.

They also asked us about suspicious cars or anything out of place etc and they did a search of our property.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kiwijayne For This Useful Post:

^ so they're not buying the 'went for a walk Friday morning' story either then.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    ^ so they're not buying the 'went for a walk Friday morning' story either then.
    I don't think they are.

It is funny what Itsthevibe said because I saw the photos and got a creepy feeling about him. But in saying that someone I know used to work for the husband and she said he worshipped the wife. But who knows one persona for the public and one persona for home.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kiwijayne For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast