Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012

Fact: the female who he was having an affair with I would assume after two years would also know of his temper. I know people have worked for him in the past and have left very swiftly but never discussing their sudden departure.

Character analysis will come out but evidence is required.

Back to the Scratch!!!!

Just crossed my mind, if GBC got a scratch on his face there would be evidence of the scratch on whatever he scratched it on. It works in reverse, if he said he scratched it on something at home he would have to produce it and there would be evidence on it, if there isn't it is unlikely that it happened. Wonder if the police have looked at the thing he fell onto/into. So many things to cover up isn't there if he did it. I think it would be pretty quick to prove this one way or the other. I wonder what the angle of the scratch was. Not sure but I think I saw a 1-2inch scratch just below his right eye in this photograph of him whilst he is in a car. Check it out. its the fist photo of him on the page. I saved the image and zoomed in on it.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226344169693

3. The Following User Says Thank You to perth1 For This Useful Post:

I don't think the parents are involved, just grubs who disrespect the media and public as well as their own daughter in law by odd granny pashing that has caused a few of us to need therapy ( for those new to this you will have to read from pages 17 onwards to get this)
    I do think they are ignorant, I do think the father would know but I doubt the mother would, my reasoning is that fathers are more likely to overlook where as mothers are more inclined to forgive, I think the mother is just anoyed at the media outside her house and is thinking of herself instead of the big picture.
    I bet behind closed doors the sister and her husband are asking each other " what if ".
    I would bet all on he has done it, the whole thing, I also would not be surprised if it was planned to some extent as he has done agood job so far hiding all the evidence, maybe he had concocted a sort of a plan and then lost his temper and had to put his unplanned plan into place earlier than expected.
    What worries me is that he is still with the girls and I worry he might snap and do a murder suicide , reason I am seriously concerned about this and it is not just a fleeting suggestion is because any ma who can kill his kids mother and thus cause them a lifetime of pain and anguish obviously does not love them enough to put them first.
    Personally I would die for my kids and if my husband started playing up and the marriage was crap, I would leave or he would leave, no amount of money is worth destroying your kids and this is what really worries me. What if he wakes up in the night and just decides that he cant live knowing that it is just a matter of time and can't bare his kids knowing what he did? The guy has shown he is a self centred creep so this is not far fetched and I hope the police are considering this and the kids safety while this investigation goes on. I have a really bad feeling about this guy and what ELSE he could do not just what he HAS done.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrisbaneGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    As weird as they appear to be I don't feel his parents were involved. I think it may turn out to be the simpler notion, which we hear about so often.... husband has affair, wife finds out, he promises to end affair but doesn't, business is going downhill, they argue more often, things escalate from a bit of push & shove, he went too far & killed her. And the family has closed ranks around him.
    Yes, probably the way it happened, but maybe the father helped with the cover up in the latter stages, depending on what exactly happened. Could go either way. One thing which was reported in the first couple of days was that police did a search of the parents home and their garden shed, and they left with several bags of stuff. I did wonder about the garden shed but it may be nothing and just standard.

Quote Originally Posted by perth1 View Post
    Just crossed my mind, if GBC got a scratch on his face there would be evidence of the scratch on whatever he scratched it on. It works in reverse, if he said he scratched it on something at home he would have to produce it and there would be evidence on it, if there isn't it is unlikely that it happened. Wonder if the police have looked at the thing he fell onto/into. So many things to cover up isn't there if he did it. I think it would be pretty quick to prove this one way or the other. I wonder what the angle of the scratch was. Not sure but I think I saw a 1-2inch scratch just below his right eye in this photograph of him whilst he is in a car. Check it out. its the fist photo of him on the page. I saved the image and zoomed in on it.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226344169693
    He could of grabed something and scratched on top of the scratch and this would show evidence, he could have said he cut himself shaving, it would be easy to cover up the origin of a cut by re-inflicting an injury in the same area before anyone has seen it.

Law abiding citizen, its not what you know its what you can prove in court

Quote Originally Posted by itsthevibe View Post
    Yes, probably the way it happened, but maybe the father helped with the cover up in the latter stages, depending on what exactly happened. Could go either way. One thing which was reported in the first couple of days was that police did a search of the parents home and their garden shed, and they left with several bags of stuff. I did wonder about the garden shed but it may be nothing and just standard.
    I also believe the father has assisted in the aftermath by way of hiding something or by keeping quiet, strange he is staying at their house instead of his own, I bet because while he is at his parents house he could access the internet to these sorts of forums and pass it iff as his parents doing it, also, he can whisper things out of earshot but different story when phone records come into account.

Quote Originally Posted by ozprincessinoz View Post
    They certainly like to cash in on the Baden-Powell name.
    Gerard's grandfather was a "Clay", his grandmother was a "Baden-Powell".
    Looks like Gerard's father, Nigel, decided to make good use of his mother's heritage.

"Bwana" could possibly be Nigel's scouting name, if he is/was a scout leader.
    His new nickname should be just " GRUB "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BrisbaneGirl For This Useful Post:

They certainly like to cash in on the Baden-Powell name.
    Gerard's grandfather was a "Clay", his grandmother was a "Baden-Powell".
    Looks like Gerard's father, Nigel, decided to make good use of his mother's heritage.

"Bwana" could possibly be Nigel's scouting name, if he is/was a scout leader.
    His new nickname should be just " GRUB "

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGirl View Post
    I also would not be surprised if it was planned to some extent as he has done agood job so far hiding all the evidence,
    I could be completely wrong but I don't think it was a planned murder. He would have had quite a lot of time throughout that night to get rid of any evidence. By sounds though he maybe didn't do a too thorough job when first attending police reported "unspecified observations" to detectives.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tiff07 View Post
    Yes, for almost 8 years. In 2008 he made her a partner of the business. A photo of them looking very cosy together at work was published in 2009. The working relationship ceased 13 months ago.
    Hi tiff07, is that reliable information? Just seems to lead to the same person who was purported to be wrongly named previously. If she's not the right person, others are doing a lot to drag her name through the mud. (blog post names partners in the business 2008, photo shows partners 2009)

ie. based on the reaction of others who know the identity of the person, you seem to have your facts very wrong (sorry)
    Last edited by Keyboredom; 05-02-2012 at 03:07 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Keyboredom For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know what would lead the police to ask for people to cll regarding the roundabout at Moggil road and Brookfield road? It is a time between 11.30pm and 4am, there must be a reason for that timeframe, surely someone would have surveilance cameras along that ruote somewhere or someone would of been on the road and would remember seeing another car on the road at that odd hour of the night,but even if they do, it is just heresay and that sort of evidence gets thrown out all the time.
    Its a shame they cant tell more as people tune out when they feel they are not getting the answers they want to be able to help but I understand that it could damage the case, it is just a worry

With reference to the lady whom he has been having an affair with does not work for remax

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barrosa For This Useful Post:

Has any body noticed that a lot of the media reports ie Courier Mail have put inverted comma's around the word "devastated" when referring the GBC?
    All of these tiny observations are important and add up to something very important.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbie Elliott For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laserdisc10 View Post
    This topic is becoming really heated, elsewhere online. Many people are disgusted with the BCs. And a forum not known for erudition has gained some very articulate posters in defence of Allison and what they believe are, or should be, decent and normal behaviours when a woman and mother is missing believed murdered
    Could someone possibly pm me the link?

Could someone please pm me the link also?

Just heard on channel 10 news flash that detectives just interviewed a woman close to GBC. Full story at 5pm.

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGirl View Post
    What worries me is that he is still with the girls and I worry he might snap and do a murder suicide , reason I am seriously concerned about this and it is not just a fleeting suggestion is because any ma who can kill his kids mother and thus cause them a lifetime of pain and anguish obviously does not love them enough to put them first.
    Personally I would die for my kids and if my husband started playing up and the marriage was crap, I would leave or he would leave, no amount of money is worth destroying your kids and this is what really worries me. What if he wakes up in the night and just decides that he cant live knowing that it is just a matter of time and can't bare his kids knowing what he did? The guy has shown he is a self centred creep so this is not far fetched and I hope the police are considering this and the kids safety while this investigation goes on. I have a really bad feeling about this guy and what ELSE he could do not just what he HAS done.
    The death of his wife was in all probability a heat of the moment event, there are no signs of any planning involved nor are there signs of a frenzied attack so it's likely to be death caused by blunt force trauma.

I doubt that he would hurt the children and I'm sure that the police are not far away.

Well lets hope his accomplice has a strong case because he will manipulate this for all its worth and will show no compassion. Perhaps he has been working on this all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bella66 View Post
    Just heard on channel 10 news flash that detectives just interviewed a woman close to GBC. Full story at 5pm.
    I have long suspected this MAY have been a duet...certainly with all the moving about and everything else that would be involved I am guessing that it couldn't be a solo effort by a tiny woman.
    Guys, NO! the affair was not with a woman who has worked at both C21 & now RMAX. This is so unfair on this poor woman that it keeps being raised!
    I mean, come on, I know that love (or lust) knows no age barriers but this is just a little bit silly..

Yes, I know for a fact too that the affair was definitely not with the lady who was at C21 and now Remax.... Mountain High you are so right! If you knew the party you would laugh at the thought of an affair between them! Please leave the poor lady out of this....

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maverik1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mountainhigh View Post
    I have long suspected this MAY have been a duet...certainly with all the moving about and everything else that would be involved I am guessing that it couldn't be a solo effort by a tiny woman.
    Guys, NO! the affair was not with a woman who has worked at both C21 & now RMAX. This is so unfair on this poor woman that it keeps being raised!
    I mean, come on, I know that love (or lust) knows no age barriers but this is just a little bit silly..
    I think for the privacy of the woman who was mentioned we do need to be careful and stick to forum rules. When that first name was mentioned a few days ago i googled her - looks like a lovely lady but didnt seem to me to be the right age etc. Yes as you have said love knows no age barriers but I didnt think it could be correct - just a gut feeling. And I thought at the time if this gets around that poor woman could be hounded and rumours started about her some of which could stick, when in actual fact she had nothing to do with it. For all we know she might not have even liked GBC and now her name has been mentioned as if she's the mistress. I just think we need to be careful.

For my part I am not really interested in who it is he had the affair with, but if whoever it is was involved in any way or even knew something after the fact, we can still discuss as usual by referring to her as 'the mistress' as part of exploring the case and what happened, with no elements of digging as to WHO she is. (I'm not trying to point the finger at anyone btw, just that it's starting to worry me about any mistaken references to a lady who might end up victimised in some way.)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to itsthevibe For This Useful Post:

I totally agree no names should be mentioned if they haven't been raised by police. But my point was publishing 'clues' as to who the mistress is, that then lead to only one (wrong) conclusion, is just as bad as publishing the person's name. It isn't hard to google and find the info. And at the moment the google index still contains the wrongly-named lady's details from excerpts of this forum, like I have said previously, this stuff leaves a stain.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Keyboredom For This Useful Post:

the press have mentioned her name it was very early on in the investigation.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to barrosa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by barrosa View Post
    the press have mentioned her name it was very early on in the investigation.
    Oh I really dont think so Barossa. They would be walking a serious defamation tightrope here if they did, that's for sure.
    Without police naming a name this simply should not happen. If I am wrong and they did publish a 'name' then I am gob smacked about that.

Agreed, this woman is relevant and the police seemingly think so. You have to understand that the police only get ONE shot at a conviction and they will be, and have been talking to a number of people that makes this one shot work!

I would think that they are probably already 70-80% certain, they're just waiting on that last bit of WHAMMO before they make an arrest.

^ yes.. I don't think they are very far away either, they weren't too bashful about dropping some major hints at the press conference were they?
    Put down the pitchfork and back away from the monitor ..

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast