Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    Just seems like a strange thing to mention, why bother

They're saying on twitter there has been a sim card found on Mt Crosby Road .. strange.
    It's always the guy in the white van.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

on twitter police have found a simcard.....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liadan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kenmorian View Post
    I keep reading that GBC was not seen leaving the Century 21 offices yesterday after he entered around 11. The police were seen leaving however, is he in custody?

Detectives delivered the news to Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 real estate office in Taringa, where he spent much of the day with his father

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz1tZtGiaze

7. The Following User Says Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:

If he had of done it... then surely thur night he would not have gotten any sleep, surely the adrenaline would be pumping in his body, along with the feelings of panic if he was to get caught etc, to make sure he had covered all his tracks etc.
    I wonder how he looked on Friday morning...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crissyz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    They're saying on twitter there has been a sim card found on Mt Crosby Road .. strange.
    A sneaky person would discard the sim knowing it held a lot of info, so it makes sense.

Whoever did this would have been savvy enough to do that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to indogwetrust For This Useful Post:

Ohhhh the sim may have FINGERPRINTS! (Although being married he might have his all over them... but no-one elses.... ) Ohhh... what secrets will it tell us?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alicat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    He could have been texting/calling people...in an effort to cover his own backside.
    I get what you are saying here but can't you see the contradiction...
    HE WOKE NEXT MORNING AND RAISED THE ALARM THAT SHE WAS MISSING....

If it wasn't until he woke next moring to raise the alarm then why an earth was he running around texting people and phoning people on Thursday night when allegedly he went to bed while she was watching TV.

That makes absolute no sense at all. therefore the media reports of thursday night texting and phone calling are probably rubbish

you cant go to bed and run around around texting people at the same time!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountainhigh For This Useful Post:

Just saw a pic on twitter searching for tyre marks (probably washed away now sadly ) - good chance he used his friends car and then crashed it to disguise any possible evidence, as we have discussed already throughout the thread

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crissyz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crissyz View Post
    If he had of done it... then surely thur night he would not have gotten any sleep, surely the adrenaline would be pumping in his body, along with the feelings of panic if he was to get caught etc, to make sure he had covered all his tracks etc.
    I wonder how he looked on Friday morning...
    Apparently how he looked and acted Fri morning was enough to send the police force and SES into action, they swooped down on B'field like eagles, so quickly.

It was in a news report too - some comment justifying the quick reaction, based on 'information' they'd been given, but it was a bit more than that.

Mrs G will remember it and probably has the link.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to indogwetrust For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by indogwetrust View Post
    A sneaky person would discard the sim knowing it held a lot of info, so it makes sense.

Whoever did this would have been savvy enough to do that.
    Not savvy enough to discard it waaaay away from the body though .. I mean a tiny sim card, that could have been flicked off anywhere. I'm thinking it's either unrelated or was accidentally dropped here - or of course, he is actually incredibly stupid.
    It's always the guy in the white van.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

In a supermarket bin etc... anywhere. Mt Crosby Road inbound has now been closed.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alicat For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Hi friends from Australia!

Here was what I was thinking (re: no visible signs of foul play)...: this can be a soft kill like strangulation that has to be confirmed via autopsy. I think LE possibly meant there were no obvious signs of COD for example: gun shot or blunt force trauma, etc...

Very good news they may have found the SIM card.. I am glad that the perp didn't know enough about cell phones to know that the phone was still pinging when he pulled it out

Further thought: what was saved to the SIM card that the perp did not want to be found if and when LE found the phone? If the perp is the husband and there was an altercation at the house why even bother taking the phone with?

Also: have the children been forensically interviewed to see if they witnessed anything that night and/or their take on the events of the evening?

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

They are still saying on the news here that there were numerous persons of interest interviewed. My friend who used to be a detective just told me to take notice of what the police themselves have said. He said alot of media stories get twisted and aren't always the truth. I know that for a fact anyway because last year my youngest brothers fiancee was killed. The media kept saying the accident was at windsor nsw and the driver was a teenager. The accident actually happened at a place called schofields and the driver was 33 not a teenager. They also said it was caused by alcohol and drugs but all that was cleared by the investigation. So that's one example of the media getting things wrong. I'm also wondering if the body found is Allison whether there is going to be a way we can donate money/items for the children.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angel1 For This Useful Post:

I think the police said she had a iPhone and to remove a sim from one of those is quite difficult without the right implement. Also I thought the police had picked up on the signal of Allison's phone which I presume means the sim would be with the phone. Could this be Gerald's sim?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Useful Post:

Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast