Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
    For the sake of the 3 children, I hope the majority on this forum is wrong and GBC is not guilty. Losing 1 parent is bad enough.
    Last edited by Caviar; 05-01-2012 at 03:49 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caviar For This Useful Post:

I don't think any of the reports have mentioned what time he supposedly woke up & found her missing??, only that he reported her missing at 7.30

So sad about Allison. Lets hope that the police make a hasty arrest.

Can someone please post the link with the Baden-Clay parents kiss please, everyone keeps talking about it and somehow I missed it!

Someone said listen for what police say - one other thing that stood out :

http://www.news.com.au/national/body...-1226342637603

Inspector's statement :
    "Families of Allison Baden-Clay, including the husband's family and Allison's parents Mr and Mrs Dickie, have been advised,'' he said.

Referring to "the husband" sounds pretty impersonal in the circumstances, almost like a pointed lack of respect / acknowledgement. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keyboredom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiad View Post
    So sad about Allison. Lets hope that the police make a hasty arrest.

Can someone please post the link with the Baden-Clay parents kiss please, everyone keeps talking about it and somehow I missed it!

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/...mother/xp1r8ud

8. The Following User Says Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    I don't think any of the reports have mentioned what time he supposedly woke up & found her missing??, only that he reported her missing at 7.30
    This old link says she walked into the night and a neighbour said she left the house and didn't return :
    http://www.news.com.au/national/alli...-1226341287303

More recent story :
    http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...424-1xj28.html
    says "...reported his wife Allison Baden-Clay missing on Friday morning after she failed to return to her Brookfield home in Brisbane's west, following an early morning walk."

Then :
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226341571937 saying
    "Previous reports suggested Mr Baden-Clay saw his wife go for a walk on Thursday night, but it is understood he told police he last saw his wife watching the Footy Show on television."

and

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz1tb12JUNW

"... police confirmed today Mr Baden-Clay has maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday.

He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am."

The awaking next morning seems to be the most recent and widely-reported scenario. Doesn't mean it's right I 'spose.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keyboredom For This Useful Post:

Need more information

Quote Originally Posted by itsthevibe View Post
    Perth1 -
    It is also quite possible the story happened in reverse in almost every aspect of what you say.
    I agree. I would think you would normally have a history of violence though. I can't imagine someone suddenly breaking to an extremity like murder when there have been no previous incidences.

Police have confirmed it is Allison's body. I wonder if Gerard will now visit the place she was found.

couriermail.com.au ‏ @couriermail Close
    CONFIRMATION that body found yesterday at Kohlo Creek IS that of Allison Baden-Clay
    Last edited by alicat; 05-01-2012 at 02:25 AM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboredom View Post
    He has told police he woke the next morning to find her missing and raised the alarm about 7.30am."

The awaking next morning seems to be the most recent and widely-reported scenario. Doesn't mean it's right I 'spose.
    Yes & there's nothing to say what time of morning he woke up & found her missing. So many questions surrounding the whole time frame...did he even go to bed, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by perth1 View Post
    I agree. I would think you would normally have a history of violence though. I can't imagine someone suddenly breaking to an extremity like murder when there have been no previous incidences.
    Someone on here last night mentioned he had an AVO on him,.. gossip??, again, who really knows.

Depression

I would say half of Brookfield mothers are taking anti-depressants. And experience some form of depression. Their husbands work long hours and are typically 'absent' from the kids life. This is not meant to be a red rag to a bul l but it is a demographic that can afford to seek help for medical depression and they do. It is not a stigma. Anyway my point is - check out how loving and helpful her parents are - can you imagine they would EVER desert their daughter if she needed help. NO WAY!!! They would be incredibly supportive and doing their utmost to help their 'loving daughter'! JMHO

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liadan For This Useful Post:

Someone on here last night mentioned he had an AVO on him,.. gossip??, again, who really knows.
    Maybe gossip, but existence of an AVO would be one reason for police to respond quicker than normal in a missing persons scenario.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Keyboredom For This Useful Post:

BadenClay parents - "lowered their Australian flag in their garden to half mast" according to the Courier Mail.
    There's something quite odd about the family...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bikerchick For This Useful Post:

I didn't think you'd be allowed to live with someone if you had an AVO against them?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to alicat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by indogwetrust View Post
    the way I read it is that he 'apparently' went into panic mode that night, couldn't find her, frantically texted etc. But, given his efforts were fruitless, probably exhausted by all that texting (it can be arduous you know), he gave up and went to bed, then, next morning he called.
    He probably flattened her battery!!!

Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast