NY - Syracuse man charged with sexually abusing dog

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Syracuse man already facing charges he endangered his young daughter by letting her wander away from home this summer is now facing a charge that he engaged in sex with a family pet last week.

Michael Leffler, 27, of West Kennedy Street, was arraigned Friday before City Judge Kevin Young on a misdemeanor charge of sexual misconduct. He was accused of engaging in a sex act with one of his mother's three dogs while he and his wife were dog-sitting the pets in their home.

According to officials, Leffler's wife called the police after catching her husband with the dog, a short-haired terrier-beagle mix named Gin-Gin, in their bedroom shortly after 1 a.m. Friday.

Young allowed Leffler to be released to the probation department's Pre-Trial Release Program and adjourned the case to Dec. 13.

Leffler also will be in court that day on misdemeanor counts of endangering the welfare of a child filed against him after police found his 3-year-old daughter shortly before 7 p.m. Aug. 20 wandering alone on the street several blocks from where the family then was living on Burnet Avenue.

In bringing the child home, police reported finding two other siblings - ages 6 and 8 - covered with bug bites in filthy living conditions, said Syracuse Police Sgt. Tom Connellan.

Full Story

I'm astonished that his mother entrusted him with her dogs! :eek:

What is up with all the beastiality stories I keep hearing in the news??? :hand: Its gotta stop! Cant these guys just look at *advertiser censored* on the internet like normal people?????? :doh:

How repulsive!!! He needs his wang wang chopped off. Who knows? It could progress from animals to kids.

Did you know that beastiality is LEGAL in Sweden?
You can stroll down to the video store and in the adult section rent a video? I kid you not! They're trying to ban it but its a big controversy!
Also,shockingly enough,until the late 80's child *advertiser censored* was legal as well! OMG! Can you belive that? :eek: Thats why so much child *advertiser censored* came from there.
They actually had to add to their constitution to ban it!

I wonder if police dogs were able to question Gin-Gin.

Kathy C

On the day of my brother's high school graduation, my mom walked outside to go pick up a cake from a neighbor's house. A classmate of mine (he was a little slow) was in our front bushes making our cockapoo Boomer his beeyotch. That was about the most shocking thing I'd ever heard, but he was 12 & had obvious problems...the guy in this story :loser: his poor wife, mother, kids, to say nothing of the poor dog!

hollyjokers said:
On the day of my brother's high school graduation, my mom walked outside to go pick up a cake from a neighbor's house. A classmate of mine (he was a little slow) was in our front bushes making our cockapoo Boomer his beeyotch. That was about the most shocking thing I'd ever heard, but he was 12 & had obvious problems...the guy in this story :loser: his poor wife, mother, kids, to say nothing of the poor dog!

I'm speechless. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

hollyjokers said:
Owas in our front bushes making our cockapoo Boomer his beeyotch.
Okay.. maybe Jeana is speechless, but I want to know what your Mom did/said? and did she tell his parents??? how was boomer?

Casshew said:
Okay.. maybe Jeana is speechless, but I want to know what your Mom did/said? and did she tell his parents??? how was boomer?

She yelled at him "You get on out of here Ray-Ray! Don't let me catch you doing that again!" From what she later revealed, Ray-Ray & Scott Peterson have at least one thing in common. I don't think she told his parents. They were pretty weird themselves, & would not have done anything. She really worried about me & other girls in the neighborhood after that, & it put an end to our nightly games of 'release.'

Boomer recovered, but he always had a look of shame about him following the incident. Tragically, he was hit by a car several years later. Ray-Ray didn't even send a card.

hollyjokers that is one incredible story... I didn't even realize that boomer was male - which puts a whole other dimension into it.

Your Mom was right to worry, that is really deviant behavior and with a boy so young you have to wonder what the hell has been happening in his life, and what else he has been involved in.

Thanks for telling us about it.

and now Mrs Jones... tell us a bit more about your 'friend'??

Mrs Jones said:
I know some women who have slept with dogs.

I sleep with my dog every night - you gotta problem with that?

Jeana, I'm speechless too!!! Well, almost.

It should be a felony - not just a misdemeanor!

Geez .. this makes me livid. I hope they string this guy up! But chances are, he'll get away with it with little or no consequences. Sickening!

What's the matter with people that they don't report this kind of hideous animal abuse to the authorities immediately!? It's a damn good thing I didn't catch him abusing an animal. Chance are .. he wouldn't be around to tell about it.

Rum Tum

Rum Tum, the only thing that comes to mind to answer you is that these guys must think they're not only God's gift to women, but dogs too! It seems to me that if you caught someone doing this to your pet, it would be legal to shoot his weiner off.

Jeana (DP) said:
Rum Tum, the only thing that comes to mind to answer you is that these guys must think they're not only God's gift to women, but dogs too! It seems to me that if you caught someone doing this to your pet, it would be legal to shoot his weiner off.

Lol - Only in Texas Jeana! :D :laugh:

Jeana (DP) said:

You'd certainly think so, wouldn't you!?

Animals - considered property have so little protection under the law .. it's pathetic! To me .. it's criminal! Most of these a$$wipes get away with little more than a slap on the wrist.

I've interjected myself and consequences on animal abusers more times than I even wish to recall. If humane education is beyond their grasp .. I have resorted to any number of measures to command their attention. In my world, there's just no acceptable excuse for animal abuse. NONE!

Rum Tum

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back