1525 users online (309 members and 1216 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 9

Please continue here.

Bob Harrod has been missing since July 27, 2009.
    He was last seen at his residence by his son in law sometime after 10:00 am the morning of July 27.

Bobs disappearance is being investigated as a homicide and a 50,000 dollar reward is being offered for information about his disappearance.

Authorities are asking anyone with information about Harrod's disappearance to contact detective Dave Radomski at 714-993-8176, or contact the homicide hotline at 714-993-8166.

Bobs Charley Project page:
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...od_robert.html

Bobs NamUs page:
    https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/2706/0/

Links to previous threads:

Timeline and Media links only

Forensic Astrology - ROBERT HARROD LastSeen 7/27/09 Placentia, CA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Links to individual posts containing court documents:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5

court document link: CA CA - Bob Harrod-Documents No discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

Thankyou for the new thread.

Just checked the coroner website and there is still no ID for the skeletal remains found.

http://www.sbcounty.gov/sheriff/coro...essrelease.asp

Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 12:02 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Bob is worthy of being found and worthy of receiving justice.

All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke

We will not forget. We will cry out for justice until justice occurs for this special man and those responsible are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Still no official ID on the remains???

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Still no official ID on the remains???

No update at the coroners press release site indicating the remains have been identified.

It was last updated just prior to 4:30 am today, Saturday April 21st. The case is now # 10 at the attached link:

http://www.sbcounty.gov/sheriff/coro...essrelease.asp
    Last edited by Cubby; 04-21-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: correct date
    ~JMO~

Reward

Interesting that family members are excluded from claiming the reward. Now why would they do that?

http://placentia.org/DocumentCenter/Home/View/1102
    All posts are MOO~

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tofgamonlco-20

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Interesting that family members are excluded from claiming the reward. Now why would they do that?

Well let's see-it might prevent family members who can be motivated by money from breaking ranks and giving information. But that is the cynical side of me.

It doesnt matter-limiting those who can collect the reward money is . Do you want the man back at all costs or dont you? I think the answer is clear.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

So those who have information aren't motivated to come forward? Other than that, I can't think of a reasonable explaination to include such a thing if they really wanted answers. I've never seen such a thing before.

Family members or their relatives are excluded from claiming this reward.

Also, I wouldn't say this wording below they included is accurate, as we still don't know the specifics of the "handyman jobs" performed by JeM the afternoon Bob disappeared and what if anything, JuM did when she went down the hill to "change the linens" the day after Bob disappeared.

"81 year old Bob vanished without a trace"

Quote Originally Posted by cloudajo View Post
    Also, I wouldn't say this wording below they included is accurate, as we still don't know the specifics of the "handyman jobs" performed by JeM the afternoon Bob disappeared and what if anything, JuM did when she went down the hill to "change the linens" the day after Bob disappeared.

"81 year old Bob vanished without a trace"
    He didnt vanish without a trace. I bet a man as tough as Bob left some indication behind.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Judgement in favor of the hairdresser. The hairdresser was awarded costs!

See attached document.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Can we take a moment to talk about the suit against the BL which the Co Conservators lost?

PB testified, and she was the only one who testified, that neither her father or the co conservators ever made a demand for repayment from BL. She opted to resist the request for the production of the yellow piece of paper where Bob kept a list of monies given to BL because it didnt state anywhere on the document that the money wasnt a gift.

Umm, ok. As a civilian and a non legal eagle, this is pretty perplexing. I mean, this has to be the definition of frivolous, or am I confused? In fact, this strikes me as a colossal waste of time and trust assets. Because you better believe that the money from this action did not come from the pockets of the co conservators.

Sooooo, I spoke with an atty a while ago regarding the civil suit. The perspective of the atty was that the co conservators were attempting to prove due diligence. That they were attempting to collect what they believed to be outstanding money owed to Bob's trust.

Monetary gifts to BL seem like small potatoes from where I am sitting, but surely the audit (if it is completely filed) will shed light on all of the markers being called in.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by cloudajo View Post
    So those who have information aren't motivated to come forward? Other than that, I can't think of a reasonable explaination to include such a thing if they really wanted answers. I've never seen such a thing before.

Family members or their relatives are excluded from claiming this reward.
    Add to that:
    Cops: Stranger Not Responsible For Disappearance

Robert’s son-in-law told cops that in the late morning on July 27, 2009, he had left Robert to run errands at the hardware store, and when he returned, Robert was gone.

The maid was actually sitting outside on the porch when he returned, because the house had been locked.

Placentia Police Detectives say they can’t confirm any theories of how or why Robert disappeared. The only theory they’ve ruled out is that Robert was met with foul play at the hands of a stranger.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=67544
    All posts are MOO~

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tofgamonlco-20

Verrry interesting info in that last post. hmmm

~JMO~

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast