Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Additionally, we know daughter JuM was at Bob's home the day following his disappearance, both from her message posted at her community forum about changing the linens and the KTLV video was recorded the day following Bob's disappearance.
    I know that I'm not the first person to comment on this but her Dad is missing and she's worried about changing the linens? I know that I've read about them *wanting what was their's* but I have a hard time believing that their dad's bed sheets belong to them.

And maybe its just me but I would have expected the housekeeper to have changed the sheets the day before. Makes me wonder what could have been on those sheets.

Mel

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mels3kidz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mels3kidz View Post
    I know that I'm not the first person to comment on this but her Dad is missing and she's worried about changing the linens? I know that I've read about them *wanting what was their's* but I have a hard time believing that their dad's bed sheets belong to them.

And maybe its just me but I would have expected the housekeeper to have changed the sheets the day before. Makes me wonder what could have been on those sheets.

Mel
    Thank you for the observation and what a terrible thought.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mels3kidz View Post

Mel

I wonder if daughter JuM ever turned those linens over to LE.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I think we have a few more entry ways to Bob's house-I am waiting to hear how those areas are accessed and locked....keep in mind, I am not a verified local so you are all free to take me with a grain of salt, lol.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I think we have a few more entry ways to Bob's house-I am waiting to hear how those areas are accessed and locked....keep in mind, I am not a verified local so you are all free to take me with a grain of salt, lol.
    Good point, believe. Do we have the schematics on Mr. Harrods residence? Tax info? Building permits? That sort of thing?

All possible entry and exit points including windows, back doors, garage doors, fireplaces etc... I imagine would have been processed by PPD?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Narrator: Uncertain about what to do next, Agnes began cleaning, while Jeff resumed his repairs. As she worked her way around the house, she noticed something disturbing.

Agnes: When I went upstairs, I saw that in his bedroom, the bed was unmade, and never in the 10 years I worked for them, that happened before. It was just so out of character for him to not to make the bed, I just thought it was very strange.
    SBM

This part made my heart hurt.

My father is within a week of the same age as Bob. I know exactly when my father makes his bed because he's had the same routine my entire life.

With my father, it's get up, go to the bathroom, shave (he showers at night right before bed; it's a Korean thing), go back to his bedroom, make the bed, get dressed and he's ready for breakfast.

I'm sure Bob had some similar sort of routine that he followed every morning. I'm sure Bob always made his bed at the same point in his morning routine.

But that Monday morning, something interrupted Bob and nothing has ever been the same.

It's more than sad.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by charminglane View Post
    Maybe the bed was not made as Bob was receiving too many calls that morning? Arguments with family members over the telephone? Nothing he wanted to talk about with non-family members?
    That's possible, I think.

We'll never know if he didn't want to talk to non-family members about what happened on the telephone that day because Bob disappeared before he ever had a chance to do so.

I wonder, though. I don't think this was the first rodeo for Bob with his daughters. For instance, I can't believe the time period before Bob had to pay them each $15K to stay away from him was filled with familial peace and harmony and yet his housekeeper had never seen his bed not made.

I know that old men differ but it would take some sort of catastrophic event for my father not to make his bed. I'm not even certain he's doing it consciously anymore, I think it's a habit that is so long engrained that he just does it without thought. Research shows that is the entire point of habits: they give the brain a rest from thinking and that rest is such a powerful reward that we build up habits all the time in order to get that reward.

What would be so cataclysmic that it would interrupt Bob's usual morning habits?

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cloudajo View Post
    Let's not forget the SIL JeM was laid off from his job in April 2009, 3 months before Bob went missing. JuM was not working either. I wonder what they were thinking about the Harrod Trust/estate during the heated family meeting the day before Bob went missing?
    I'd lay money it was not "I hope Daddy lives to be 125 years old and dies peacefully in his sleep after he spends his last dime on his favourite dessert."

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

I wonder what time Bob woke up every morning?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Good point, believe. Do we have the schematics on Mr. Harrods residence? Tax info? Building permits? That sort of thing?

All possible entry and exit points including windows, back doors, garage doors, fireplaces etc... I imagine would have been processed by PPD?
    I received more information last night about doors into/out of Carnation Drive that are access points. Keep in mind that this is someone's best recollection-

1. The front door has two deadbolt locks both need keys to lock from the outside, no way to lock them and leave without a key.

2. French door in family room, it also has two locks, one is a deadbolt which needs a key to lock from the outside and the other is a turn knob on the door handle which can be locked and the door closed, locking someone out.

3.The door from the backyard to the laundryroom has two locks, same set up as the french doors, deadbolt and turn knob on handle.

4. The laundryroom also has a door to the garage that door has two locks also, the turn knob on the handle and a deadbolt but this deadbolt needs a key to open from the outside AND from the inside.

5. The ONLY other door is the door from the side yard to the garage which just has a turn knob on the handle. (This is the door that I believe is mentioned on the MP report as not being able to be opened by police due to the amount of stuff stacked on the inside.)

Which makes everything clear as mud lol. My oustanding questions are which doors were locked when JeM left, and how did AH/PPD enter Bob's house during the well being check?

The front door had to be locked with keys. No brainer. So if that door was locked, then JeM had a set of keys-this is what I believe. Otherwise, IF Bob let his SIL, in he let him in one of the back doors...mind you if the front door was locked.

The front door must have been locked because CL couldnt get in.

So IF JeM was going in and out of the residence on his various errands via the back door, why was that happening?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Bumping this thread back to first page.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Opie For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudajo View Post
    If I'm reading court records and notes correctly, this accounting hearing was rescheduled from 3/26 to 5/7 because required bank statements through 5/31/11 for accounting period were not submitted. On 5/3, daughters PB and RB filed a supplement, but it still did not include the required bank statements through 5/31/11. So the hearing was rescheduled from 5/7 to 6/4. There seems to be a question regarding attorney's fee as well.

Harrod – Conservatorship
    30-2009-00291267-pr-ce-ljc

Snipped from probate notes:

REQUIRES ORIGINAL BANK STATEMENTS FOR EDWARD JONES THROUGH THE ACCOUNT PERIOD OF 5/31/11, AS STATEMENTS PROVIDED ARE ONLY THOUGH 5/27/11. SUPPL FILED 5/3/12 INCLUDES HARROD FAMILY TRUST/ LIVING TRUST/ CONSERVATORSHIP FOR 2012. BANK STATEMENTS WHICH WERE NOT ASKED FOR, NEED CONSERVATORSHIP BANK STATEMENTS THROUGH 5/31/11. STATEMENT PROVIDED WERE FROM 1/28 - 2/24/12 WHICH ARE NOT WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ACCOUNTING.

REQUIRES VERIFIED SUPPLEMENT TO CLARIFY TIME PERIOD OF FEES BEING REQUESTED AS DECLARATION FILED 5/3/12 ALLEGES 7/31/10 - 7/22/11, HOWEVER DETAIL STARTS WITH 7/31/09.

COURT TO DETERMINE ATTORNEY'S FEE OF $14,257.50 MINUS PAYMENT $3,650.12= BALANCE UNPAID OF $10,607.38 BASED ON 53.25 hours BROKEN DOWN TO 37.4 HOURS AT $300, AND 15.85 HOURS AT $150. PLUS ADD'L 2.5 HOURS AT $300 RE: APPEARANCE AND PREP OF ORDER. (7/31/10 - 7/22/11)

https://ocapps.occourts.org/probpubv2/home.do

https://cfapps.occourts.org/calendar...M71472496.html

Court Monday. I wonder if they'll finally provide the court ordered accounting. If past behavior is indicative of future behavior, I won't be holding my breath.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Happy Birthday Bob...

You would have been 84 today. I like to think of you hand in hand with Fontelle, uncovering the surprises of the day.

For some reason, Dylan Thomas springs to mind-

Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
    Because their words had forked no lightning they
    Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
    Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
    And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
    Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
    Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Thanks believe .

We should enjoy the Golden Years, relax & enjoy the fruits of our labor. Mr H was deprived of that. He & Fontelle missed their chance to live out their fairy tale.

And the people who should have been celebrating his birthday with them, do not even care about anything but his money.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to noZme For This Useful Post:

Yes, thank you believe.

My heart is heavy this morning thinking of all the joyful surprise Mr and Mrs Harrod should have discovered together the last 3 years.

And to think it was all taken away, due to greed. It's almost unimaginable, but here it is a very sad reality.

Oh how I wish Mr. Harrod was here today to celebrate his birthday. How nice it would be to have had the opportunity to sing, Stolat.

Instead, the truth is yet to be fully uncovered and justice waits....
    ~JMO~

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast