Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: CA- Sierra LaMar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #12

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    Exactly -- the above list are all assumptions !

And thinking back, no one has ever "verified" or "confirmed" the above, like IF Sierra was going to visit her father or IF her sister was going to pick her up ... and Steve and Danielle have spoken to the media ...

I do remember Marlene mentioning that Sierra's charger was at the home ...

And I do remember something about a hair appointment for Sierra on Saturday [I can't recall who stated it ... but I know y'all know]

JMO ... but it really "bothers me" that LE is keeping things so quiet ... and they must have a darn good reason for doing so ...

And again ... JMO ... but it is time for LE to drop some little "nuggets" ... and see where it goes from there ...

SL hair appt. was for the NEXT weekend. Her dad made a "funny" at her vigil about she needed to get home for that appt.

“Sierra, we can’t wait for you to come home. We can’t wait to see you dance again, and we can’t wait to see you cheer again. You have to come home before Saturday because you have a hair appointment,” he said, offering a lighter moment to the hopeful crowd.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/c...01d00b314.html
    Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:09 pm
    "Normal" is just a setting on a dryer.

Love the people God gave you because He will need them back one day.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ozazure View Post
    I'm working out how to download her tweets into a document, hopefully parsed for time and date, and will make available for all. BRB!
    I'm having a bit of trouble, I've managed to get the last 20 into a spreadsheet, and an useless as yet document with the last 3000, but there has to be a way to get the entire feed into a useful format. Unfortunately my other half is still snoozing but when he wakes up he will hopefully laugh at my ineptitude and do it for me in 5 minutes.

In case someone knows how to do it already, the rss for sierra's twitter is https://twitter.com/statuses/user_ti.../301139400.rss

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ozazure For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    This was not the weekend of her scheduled visit.
    As has been point out by Sorrell Skye, we can pretty much
    discount she had planned any visit to Fremont and Dad and Sis that
    day.
    They have made no such mention that they were expecting to see her
    later that afternoon or the following day.

ETA:

Whether or not Danielle had planned a trip to MH during her break to visit has not
    been stated either, that I am aware of.

"The night before Sierra disappeared, Danielle LaMar left Sacramento State for spring break and joined her father at his Fremont townhouse. On their way back from dinner, Sierra, a 5-foot-2-inch brunette, called. They put her on speakerphone."
    http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...s-public-focus

I guess that is what bothers me. Her sister, who she was very close to, was in Fremont and had JUST ARRIVED.

So Why didn't they have any plans to see each other? That seems odder to me, than my belief that Sierra had secret plans to go visit her big sis in Fremont.

I know this is probably beating a dead horse, but I just cannot accept that Sierra would have just taken the bus home, walked home alone and hung out by herself, making no plans to meet up with the sister she missed and loved. That makes no sense to me.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I'm having a bit of trouble, I've managed to get the last 20 into a spreadsheet, and an useless as yet document with the last 3000, but there has to be a way to get the entire feed into a useful format. Unfortunately my other half is still snoozing but when he wakes up he will hopefully laugh at my ineptitude and do it for me in 5 minutes.

In case someone knows how to do it already, the rss for sierra's twitter is https://twitter.com/statuses/user_ti.../301139400.rss
    <mod snip>

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

Keep scrolling down as it loads. Scroll down again as it loads. This isn't difficult and one and all can READ there.
    Last edited by fran; 04-21-2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: please use words carefully

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    oh and this snip:

"We still don't know what she was wearing," Cardoza said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-...amar-continues

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    <mod snip >

Keep scrolling down as it loads. Scroll down again as it loads. This isn't difficult and one and all can READ there.
    Someone asked about her posting pattern. If I can get it into an excel document, the time and dates might be useful.
    Last edited by fran; 04-21-2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: edit quote

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ozazure For This Useful Post:

Someone asked about her posting pattern. If I can get it into an excel document, the time and dates might be useful.
    Does it show times? I am looking to see what she did on weekends, but not seeing any times...

It IS a good idea as her page could away anytime now, thanks.
    Just my opinion, of course.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    "The night before Sierra disappeared, Danielle LaMar left Sacramento State for spring break and joined her father at his Fremont townhouse. On their way back from dinner, Sierra, a 5-foot-2-inch brunette, called. They put her on speakerphone."
    http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-cou...s-public-focus

I guess that is what bothers me. Her sister, who she was very close to, was in Fremont and had JUST ARRIVED.

So Why didn't they have any plans to see each other? That seems odder to me, than my belief that Sierra had secret plans to go visit her big sis in Fremont.

I know this is probably beating a dead horse, but I just cannot accept that Sierra would have just taken the bus home, walked home alone and hung out by herself, making no plans to meet up with the sister she missed and loved. That makes no sense to me.
    Her sister (D. LaMar) is a product of a two parent (divorced) home. Time spent with parent #1 and parent #2. D. LaMar is an adult and can pick/choose when she sees her mom and/or her dad. D. LaMar had no clue her sister would go "poof" on day 2 of her spring break vacation. NO ONE said they weren't getting together.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Does it show times? I am looking to see what she did on weekends, but not seeing any times...

If you click on the date (upper right) it opens and shows the time of the post.

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    oh and this snip:

"We still don't know what she was wearing," Cardoza said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-...amar-continues
    Thank you Nurse that is the part I was referring to. Still a rookie at this iPad.so even as of today the LE does not know what she was wearing.
    I still seem to think IMHO what they are doing right now is clearing all possible areas here. I do believe they without telling us are looking outside the area.
    So whoever has her better be really careful
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:

Very true, it could be closed at any time. When it goes straight from the rss into the excel document it is very nicely set out, goes like this

Title URL Date Created Summary

title and Summary seem to show the same thing, username : and the text of the tweet, url is the link to the tweet and the date is to the second and appears to be in UTC.

A lot of the tweet downloading tools have been shut down by twitter, so it may not be simple but hoping via rss it can be done.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ozazure For This Useful Post:

Smile

respectfully snipped...
    Quote Originally Posted by Considering View Post
    Also, I've been searching, but I can't find where LE actually states that a bra and panties were found along with the T-shirt and pair of pants.
    Cardoza said a pair of pants, a shirt, a bra and a pair of underwear were neatly folded inside a Juicy brand purse.
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...143815416.html
    Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
    we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Quote Originally Posted by deanna82437 View Post
    If you click on the date (upper right) it opens and shows the time of the post.
    Quoting myself here, but that click also reveals how it was posted (i.e. phone, web, etc.)

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:

LOOK at the dates of the QUOTES. Your quote: March 23rd

NG quote April 4th.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../04/ng.01.html

Big difference... at least to ME and JMO.
    Regardless, on March 23, Marlene proposed that Sierra was wearing the Sharks sweatshirt when she left the house (not that her reasoning makes any sense to me, personally, but that's a whole 'nother topic) because she said a pic of Sierra wearing that shirt had been sent to someone that morning a short time before Sierra allegedly left the house to catch the school bus.

To this day, LE states that they don't know when that pic of Sierra in the Sharks sweatshirt was taken. All they claim to know is that it was sent that morning, Friday March 16.

This is what is relevant to me - that LE claims to not know when that pic was taken. I don't believe that. IMO, LE knows full well when that pic was at least uploaded onto Sierra's MacBook, if not also exactly when it was taken, as well as which device took the picture. LE has been in possession of Sierra's phone & MacBook for over a month now. IMO, they're just not tipping their hand about what they've learned. For all we know, not even family members, including Marlene, have been informed of everything LE knows.

What Marlene claims to know or not know about the pic or the sweatshirt or what Sierra may or may not have been wearing that morning may or may not be relevant. Time will certainly tell.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sorrell skye For This Useful Post:

< mod snip >

I, personally, think it's a good idea to put them in a format where they can be compared and to get a better flow and pattern than having them scroll off the top as new ones appear at the bottom.

That's what spreadsheets do. They are used for analysis. Otherwise they become lost in context.
    Last edited by fran; 04-21-2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: edit quote

Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see ~ Benjamin Franklin

(All my post are JMO)

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to houndstooth For This Useful Post:

SL hair appt. was for the NEXT weekend. Her dad made a "funny" at her vigil about she needed to get home for that appt.

“Sierra, we can’t wait for you to come home. We can’t wait to see you dance again, and we can’t wait to see you cheer again. You have to come home before Saturday because you have a hair appointment,” he said, offering a lighter moment to the hopeful crowd.

Thank You for this clarification and the link that the hair appointment was for the following weekend !

I am following so many cases and sometimes I forget these "little details" ... lol ...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Considering View Post
    When did Marlene say that Sierra did not pack neatly? According to the NG transcript from 4-4-12, Marlene says something different...

LAMAR: Yes. She would borrow things frequently from her friends, and her friends would borrow her clothes as well. And my daughter, as far as packing a suitcase, was usually packed in a neat fashion

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../04/ng.01.html

Also, I've been searching, but I can't find where LE actually states that a bra and panties were found along with the T-shirt and pair of pants.
    There was an error in the transcripton. Grrr. I still have the tape. She said she packs nothing neatly. The transcribler left out the word, "Nothing".

NG did the same thing in the Cummings case and three years later people are still saying Teresa Neves was at the bus stop....and she wasn't. They are using the errored typed transcript. I always make every attempt to use the words people say and not rely on typing.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 04-21-2012 at 10:14 PM.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    NOTICE no "" around what Cardoza said. Hmmmmmmm

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    Regardless, on March 23, Marlene proposed that Sierra was wearing the Sharks sweatshirt when she left the house (not that her reasoning makes any sense to me, personally, but that's a whole 'nother topic) because she said a pic of Sierra wearing that shirt had been sent to someone that morning a short time before Sierra allegedly left the house to catch the school bus.

To this day, LE states that they don't know when that pic of Sierra in the Sharks sweatshirt was taken. All they claim to know is that it was sent that morning, Friday March 16.

This is what is relevant to me - that LE claims to not know when that pic was taken. I don't believe that. IMO, LE knows full well when that pic was at least uploaded onto Sierra's MacBook, if not also exactly when it was taken, as well as which device took the picture. LE has been in possession of Sierra's phone & MacBook for over a month now. IMO, they're just not tipping their hand about what they've learned. For all we know, not even family members, including Marlene, have been informed of everything LE knows.

What Marlene claims to know or not know about the pic or the sweatshirt or what Sierra may or may not have been wearing that morning may or may not be relevant. Time will certainly tell.
    We HOPE time will tell...trying to hang on to some optimism but I have a bad record of cases I follow, as far as victims being found...

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

NOTICE no "" around what Cardoza said. Hmmmmmmm
    yeah... I noticed that...

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
    we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Sadly Dad does not seem to be aware that she was no longer on any dance or cheer team.
    And it is entirely possible that the appointment was made AFTER Sierra left/went missing as an inducement to have her return sooner.
    As their previous statements regarding Sierra's next visit to Fremont, neither her sister nor her father mentioned that Sierra HAD a hair appointment set up.

Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see ~ Benjamin Franklin

(All my post are JMO)

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to houndstooth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    yeah... I noticed that...

I need to hear words spoken anymore...I don't trust MSM at all...JMO

44. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Thank You ...

Many times, some things go "poof poof" and are GONE from the world wide web ...

And it has happened ... I have a link for an article and "poof" -- it's gone !

Actually, I am surprised Sierra's Twitter account is still out there ... very surprised that it has not been shut down ...

That account has been "hacked into" so apparently, LE is keeping there for a "reason" ...

46. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Most of the people Sierra talks to most on twitter are Fremont people...I was able to find a friend in Fremont with her FB public and those people are friends of that friend...JMO
    Where you able you find any friends from MH? I honestly can't think of any of her friends that are from Morgan Hill..

48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kaiser For This Useful Post:

You don't have to twitter, but anyone can read twitter. Just like reading posts here or you can start at post 319 and not know what the previous posts said and ask for an update. Anyone can READ or scroll back. It's easy, but I guess some just choose not to. K. I'd rather know myself and not rely on someone to tell me. That's just me.
    You can't click through 6000 tweets and remember accurately what time of day she posted, what day of the week, etc. It's too much data.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast