Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy101 View Post
    ?? So are you thinking Danielle picked up Sierra and harmed her? Or you thinking Danielle picked up Sierra and has her in hiding and this missing person is a hoax?
    Over a month seems too long for a hoax and I don't think Sierra would be able to deal with not talking with her friends for over a month IMO.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kaiser For This Useful Post:

Was Sierra's FB page always private? Just seems odd, seeing how public she was elsewhere, if she kept that locked up...JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Someone put the clothes in the bag. Who we don't know. Some thnk Sierra, some don't.

1. marlene says Sierra doesn't fold when packing a suitcase.
    2. we don't know everything in the bag. we were told t-shirt, pants, bra, panties.
    3. we know jersey is what she was wearing. It was described and is on flyer
    4. we don't know if LE/media took t-shirt to mean jersey.
    5. marlene believes clothes in bag were what she was wearing. (this tells me the jersey could have been in the bag)

Who folded the clothes neatly and placed them in the bag. Did Sierra do it by removing neatly folded clothes from a dresser drawer? Or were the clothes taken from Sierra after a crime and neatly folded and placed as close to her home as they were willing to go. Was this done as a gift type sick action to her loved ones or was it done to toy with LE? Does the perp think he is smarter than LE?

On one hand, it appears the perp was furious and threw her phone out the window. OTOH, he is lovingly folding her clothes. This is a conflict. I would have expected the clothes and books to be strewn also.

At the beginning, LE said the cell was tossed minutes after leaving the home. This is when the perp was in a rage. Later, after time, he calmed down and placed her belongings to be found....if he was the one that folded them..hmm.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Willow30 no problem been here 8 years still learning. And any new insight is always welcome.
    WOW JDB - you've reached 10,000 posts!!!

~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Was Sierra's FB page always private? Just seems odd, seeing how public she was elsewhere, if she kept that locked up...JMO
    Marlene and Rick are on fb and I don't believe they are friends so she may have had it set to private to stop her parents seeing?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ozazure For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know what is this giant building on the neighbor's property beside Marlene's rental house? It has a bunch of cars behind it. Is this a mechanics shop? The entrance is at the point where Sierra's scent ended.
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    Does anyone know what is this giant building on the neighbor's property beside Marlene's rental house? It has a bunch of cars behind it. Is this a mechanics shop? The entrance is at the point where Sierra's scent ended.
    There's lots of things interesting on those three lots at the end of the cul-de-sac.

...and nobody's questioning the building on Sierra's land itself either...LOL.

It's as if there is a big elephant in the middle of the room.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    It is just kind of hard for me to believe that a vivacious, fun 15 yr old had ZERO plans for a friday afternoon. Imo, just because Marlene did not know of them, it does not mean Sierra did not have any.

Her older sis, who she was really close to, was in town for spring break. I really think she hoped to spend some time with her. But if someone took her at 7:15, then she had no time to make those plans known to anyone.
    It's not as if no one knew spring break was coming up - it was a scheduled break that everyone knew about well in advance. IMO, if there had been plans for that particular weekend, they would have been made ahead of time - before big sis was home (or even during that Thursday evening phone convo), not after, especially considering the fact that it was only a week break & folks would need to coordinate their schedules.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sorrell skye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/...ar-on-saturday

According to this article, searchers are searching an area that has already been searched and neighboring sheriff departments were called in to help. Does LE have a suspect who was known to be near this area?
    As I recall, the sheriff's office said that they had searched that area with ATVs, so they are going back to do a more thorough search.

This is pretty common, in my experience. The first searches are geared towards covering as much ground as possible, hoping to find a live victim. Later, LE wants to go back over those initial searches just in case something was overlooked.

You can think of different search methods as being in different degrees of effectiveness; in any search, you end up trading off effectiveness for time.

The most effective search is a line of searchers on hands and knees, moving over the ground shoulder to shoulder. This will find just about anything there is to find but it takes a lot of personnel and a lot of time. It just isn't feasible to do large scale searches this way.

The least effective searches are the ones from motor vehicles. When a motor vehicle is going only 5 mph, that's actually a 12 minute mile which is a jog for someone on foot. When you convert it that way, it's easy to see why a motor vehicle search is least effective at finding small pieces of evidence but they do cover the most ground using the least number of personnel.

If particular sectors have only been searched via motor vehicle, then it makes sense to go back and do a more effective type of search later, if needed.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    No..

...and nobody's questioning the building on Sierra's land itself either...LOL.
    I am.

I want to know more about the landlords business.
    -- I want to know if he still used those outbuildings for supplies or storage.
    --Did any employees come to the house to have access to those outbuildings?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    It's not as if no one knew spring break was coming up - it was a scheduled break that everyone knew about well in advance. IMO, if there had been plans for that particular weekend, they would have been made ahead of time - before big sis was home (or even during that Thursday evening phone convo), not after, especially considering the fact that it was only a week break & folks would need to coodinate their schedules.
    I guess I am just trying to think like 15 yr olds think, not like adults.

Adults make concrete plans for upcoming spring break week. But, in my experience, kids are more impulsive and spontaneous.

Did Marlene expect that Sierra was not going to do anything or go anywhere that Friday night? Because I find that kind of unusual for the average 15 yr old social girl.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ozazure View Post
    Marlene and Rick are on fb and I don't believe they are friends so she may have had it set to private to stop her parents seeing?
    If that is the case, Sierra truly had no oversight with her social media...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

There is so much we don't know about this case . Such as where they have searched I recall early on the LE out with dogs I am sure they just did not search Sierra property in fact iirc neighbors even stated they allowed the LE to search wherever they needed to find Sierra. Just because we did not see it does not mean it was not done.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I guess I am just trying to think like 15 yr olds think, not like adults.

Adults make concrete plans for upcoming spring break week. But, in my experience, kids are more impulsive and spontaneous.

Did Marlene expect that Sierra was not going to do anything or go anywhere that Friday night? Because I find that kind of unusual for the average 15 yr old social girl.
    I got the feeling that her close friends were the ones in Fremont...she may have not had much of a social life in MH as yet...JMO

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Someone put the clothes in the bag. Who we don't know. Some thnk Sierra, some don't.

1. marlene says Sierra doesn't fold when packing a suitcase.
    2. we don't know everything in the bag. we were told t-shirt, pants, bra, panties.
    3. we know jersey is what she was wearing. It was described and is on flyer
    4. we don't know if LE/media took t-shirt to mean jersey.
    5. marlene believes clothes in bag were what she was wearing. (this tells me the jersey could have been in the bag)

Who folded the clothes neatly and placed them in the bag. Did Sierra do it by removing neatly folded clothes from a dresser drawer? Or were the clothes taken from Sierra after a crime and neatly folded and placed as close to her home as they were willing to go. Was this done as a gift type sick action to her loved ones or was it done to toy with LE? Does the perp think he is smarter than LE?

On one hand, it appears the perp was furious and threw her phone out the window. OTOH, he is lovingly folding her clothes. This is a conflict. I would have expected the clothes and books to be strewn also.

At the beginning, LE said the cell was tossed minutes after leaving the home. This is when the perp was in a rage. Later, after time, he calmed down and placed her belongings to be found....if he was the one that folded them..hmm.
    I find the folding of the cloths more of a female kind of thing, not that men don't, just the cloths and the bag were handled in a more gentel way. The cloths weren't stuffed into the bag and the bag wasn't just tossed into one of the murky ponds. So who would have respect for her things? Figure that out and you may figure out the "Who".
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast