SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
NCMC1156752c1.jpg

Solomon Gomile Rose III

Endangered Missing from Baltimore, Maryland since April 1, 1972

Age: 3 -- Height: 3'0" -- Weight: 38 lbs -- Hair Color: Black -- Eye Color: Brown

Solomon's nickname is Poon.

Solomon was last seen at Mondawmin Shopping Center in Baltimore, Maryland on April 1, 1972. His mother had taken him and his 7-year-old cousin to the shopping center. She left them unattended for a few minutes while she cashed a check. When she returned, her neice was watching television at Sears and Solomon was gone. He has never been heard from again.

NCMEC

Charley Project

From namus:
Solomon was last seen on April 1, 1972. He was last seen in the company of a juvenile female at the Mondawmin Shopping Center in Baltimore, Maryland.

Then from charleyproject

His mother had taken him and his seven-year-old cousin to the shopping center and left them unattended for a few minutes while she went to cash a check.

So i guess the juvenile female was the one to abduct him? or was she the 7 year old cousin? if so, what happened to her? did she not see him go missing? if the abductor was a juvenile female not related to him. Didnt they find her? I doubt a juvenile girl could abduct a little boy without getting caught, unless she lured him to somebody else ofcourse.

From namus:
Solomon was last seen on April 1, 1972. He was last seen in the company of a juvenile female at the Mondawmin Shopping Center in Baltimore, Maryland.

Then from charleyproject

His mother had taken him and his seven-year-old cousin to the shopping center and left them unattended for a few minutes while she went to cash a check.

So i guess the juvenile female was the one to abduct him? or was she the 7 year old cousin? if so, what happened to her? did she not see him go missing? if the abductor was a juvenile female not related to him. Didnt they find her? I doubt a juvenile girl could abduct a little boy without getting caught, unless she lured him to somebody else ofcourse.
Was the mother the juvenile?
I think the juvenile he was in the company of when last seen was his 7-year-old cousin. His mother had taken them both to the shopping centre and left them alone together when she went to cash the cheque.

I think the juvenile he was in the company of when last seen was his 7-year-old cousin. His mother had taken them both to the shopping centre and left them alone together when she went to cash the cheque.

If the mother left her with the 7 year old girl. I would think The girl is old enough to notice and describe a person if they were walking off with Solomon. what happened to her?

We can hang onto hope that a childless person was desperate for a little boy, and provided Solomon with everything he needed to grow up healthy & strong.

Is DNA in the LE system, or the genealogy system? Perhaps an adult adoptee with become curious & order a test kit.

Yes, I am an optimist!

jmho ymmv lrr

If the mother left her with the 7 year old girl. I would think The girl is old enough to notice and describe a person if they were walking off with Solomon. what happened to her?
I was about to say the same. Why is there not even a mention to the cousin's testimony? Not only that, I find odd there were no witnesses at a shopping center... I hate asking this, because it appears his mother is really worried about her son, but did anyone else see him at the shopping center?
Fairfax County John Doe (1972)
I would like to know how they ruled him out. If it wasn't by DNA testing, I would still believe this boy may be Solomon.
There's only other possibility, but I can't see a resemblance and the presumed date of his death is 1999: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back