Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Quote Originally Posted by phantomthought View Post
    IMO Not only was nick getting paid under the table but so was pointdexter.That is how he avoided his child support and that is why the bar was not in his name.The IRS is very good at tracking people down.Also I wonder how the police did not know about him being wanted for his back child support when he got arrested for his DWI
    i dont think they ever had a reason to run his name!

When someone gets a DWI, or a DUI, part of the job during booking is to do a "hit confirmation" while they are on roadside. At that time you are checking for all wants and warrants. Then when brought into the jail, a criminal history is run. I am guessing it was not yet put into NCIC/CCIC hence there was no hit on it. IMHO

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:

When did law enforcement start seriously cracking down on child support offenders (hate to say "deadbeat dads" since some moms do it, too)? I was thinking it was after or round about 2001...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:

Her brother is about to be on JVM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkiGreen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    When did law enforcement start seriously cracking down on child support offenders (hate to say "deadbeat dads" since some moms do it, too)? I was thinking it was after or round about 2001...
    I don't really know, mine never paid...lol. They threatened his drivers license, but to no avail. I cut a deal with mine, walk away, no contact with kids, and I will let it go....he did and I did...end of story

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Maybe she likes bikes and the people that ride them?

I don't think she seemed out of place...unless stereotypes come into play...and we don't really know her.
    'stereotypes' yes, there is a tendency to lump like people together sometimes for organizational purposes or 'usuals'. I'm not one to stereotype on a one-on-one basis. That said, her family and friends speak to how responsible Kelli has always been, got married young imo yet, at the same time, has personal ambitions and wishes to make her family proud. If I saw her general description on paper, I wouldn't pick Froggy's as a place for her to make her regular hangout. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even guess that she'd, at 23, pick a bar to serve as a regular hangout. I'm thinking her paper person would be going out to eat with friends from work along with drinks - maybe going to a second place and then back home. I stand by my statement that Kelli seems out of place as a regular at Froggy's, a private bar home to biker clubs.

JVM Now talking about Kelli
    "Silence does not always mark wisdom" ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spoiledmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    Don't know how accurate this is, but....

Bordeaux’s husband of two years, Mike, is also in the Army
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...g-soldier.html
    So he was just gone to see his dad that weekend.

I dont believe they were seperated.

He came right back when he knew she was missing and from what I have read is staying in their apartment.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Muckrucker View Post
    From that same article - this is also new confirmation of additional evidence they're investigating:
    "Police also are looking at surveillance video from cameras near Froggy Bottoms."
    Yep, VOH said that they weren't aware their were any cameras at Froggy Bottoms, but there must have been some NEAR.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Kelli's brother confirmed on JVM that they have not found her cell phone.

Kelli Bordeaux's husband recently moved back to Central Florida from Fayateville. A U.S. Army official said the couple was separated, a claim Mike Bordeaux denies.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47098470...ier-continues/
    How could he move back to Florida if he was in the Army. One cant just pick up and leave. Even if they want to be stationed elsewhere it takes time to get a new location.

I think the Army official is wrong.

imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    So he was just gone to see his dad that weekend.

I dont believe they were seperated.

He came right back when he knew she was missing and from what I have read is staying in their apartment.
    Yep he is staying there, but time will tell if something comes out about them being seperated, or possibly seeing other people.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Yep he is staying there, but time will tell if something comes out about them being seperated, or possibly seeing other people.
    I believe that if they were separated, it was previously. I think they were back together before she went missing. This is just by comments I've seen on Kelli's friends facebook pages.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    How could he move back to Florida if he was in the Army. One cant just pick up and leave. Even if they want to be stationed elsewhere it takes time to get a new location.

I think the Army official is wrong.

imo
    Kelli's husband is not in the army. That is for sure a rumor. She is the only one in the army.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spoiledmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spoiledmom View Post
    I believe that if they were separated, it was previously. I think they were back together before she went missing. This is just by comments I've seen on Kelli's friends facebook pages.
    Yet we don't know who all she had gone to Froggy's with.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

If they could just find her phone...she's probably nearby.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkiGreen For This Useful Post:

OMG!!!!!!!!!Just though of something..They said that they don't believe that Kelli sent the LAST TEXT. What about the first one?? About the MAN taking her home?? Anyone with me?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spoiledmom For This Useful Post:

Brother seemed clear that from what he knows LE has not found anything that leads them to what happened. He answered our ??s about her cell phone. I wish he had been asked where her car was located.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JustyThoughts For This Useful Post:

Yet we don't know who all she had gone to Froggy's with.
    I honestly think she went to Froggys with Nick...no other buddies...just Nick. Why is that so hard to believe? Nice guy, probably treated her great during grooming process and was her DD.... I just feel if other buddies were going, she would have rode with them....

IMHO

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:

If Pointdexter wasn't there that night, why did he tell police that Nick was back within 10 minutes? Is he trying to cover for Nick for some reason? I wonder if they pinged Pointdexters phone to see where he was later in the night?? Just saying...Since it looks like the ties with Nick have been longer than a couple months.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spoiledmom For This Useful Post:

Talking head on JVM (didn't catch his name) believes the two arrested men, NH and SC, are both under suspicion for something having to do with Kelli's case - he said that, not me. But I happen to think that too. LE is looking to both of them for possible answers.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Smile

OMG!!!!!!!!!Just though of something..They said that they don't believe that Kelli sent the LAST TEXT. What about the first one?? About the MAN taking her home?? Anyone with me?
    Please clarify your thoughts. more detail on your speculation.

VOH has told us that Poindexter told that and about Nick not drinking because he was told that and believed it to be true.

However I don't take Poindexter as being stupid or blind, he knew that Nick drank, perhaps not that night, but he knew he drank....so that makes him go down a notch in my credibility dept.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:

Don't know how accurate this is, but....

Bordeaux’s husband of two years, Mike, is also in the Army
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...g-soldier.html
    Kelli's husband is not in the army. That is for sure a rumor. She is the only one in the army.
    Matt is in the Amry isnt he ? Her Brother?

Anyway , I just remember the first day Matt spoke to the media Mike was on base for something. Are we sure he isnt ? And is there an enlisted directory or something?

It amazes me the inaccuracies and inconsistencies found in various media reports. Some of these outlets seem to have no fact/error checking.

44. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to leedawg77 For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast