GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Police are questioning friends and relatives of a missing Fort Bragg soldier who is believed to be in danger.

Kelli Bordeaux, 23, was last seen early Saturday morning leaving Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville, N.C. The private first class, who is stationed at nearby Fort Bragg, was reported missing on Monday by base officials, police said.

"There is some information we've gathered that makes us concerned for her safety," said Fayetteville Police spokesperson Gavin MacRoberts. He declined to go into more detail due to the ongoing investigation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/soldier-kelli-bordeaux-missing-fort-bragg/story?id=16157632#.T43PWO19GXw

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/wtvd/cms_exf_2007/news/local/8624606_448x252.jpg

Bordeaux is described as standing 5' tall and weighing 99 pounds. She has blond hair and brown eyes. The soldier was reportedly last seen wearing a pink halter top and black shorts.

Fayetteville Police Public Information Officer Gavin MacRoberts said based on information gathered during the investigation, detectives believe she may be in danger and are asking for anyone who may have seen her to contact police at (910)433-1856 or CrimeStoppers at (910)483-TIPS (8477).
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8624607

Fort Bragg officials reported Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux, 23, missing on Monday, and police say she "may be in danger."

Bordeaux was last seen leaving Froggy Bottoms bar, at 6326 Ramsey St., around 1:20 a.m. Saturday. She was wearing a pink halter top and black shorts.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10991835/

link to article about original RSO charges of NH: http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/103731/

case map: http://g.co/maps/fkpuu

Missing Person's report: http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wtvd/docs/041912_kelli_bordeaux_missing_person_report.pdf

thread #1
thread #2
thread #3
thread #4

verified locals: voh910

"There is some information we've gathered that makes us concerned for her safety," said Fayetteville Police spokesperson Gavin MacRoberts. He declined to go into more detail due to the ongoing investigation. "

So are they no longer concerned for her safety???? After this stateement last week, today they are not planning to search???? Something must be about ready to break wide open...at least I hope that is the case!

Has anyone heard, or seen if her car was ever located and if they brought it in for testing? I would hope they did, just to rule things out. Does anyone know since they are letting her family stay at her apt., are they allowing them to use her vehicle during this time? Especially her husband since its likely his name was on her car also? Just curious?

The Army official said police searched Bordeaux's apartment and vehicle, but the official did not know where the vehicle was found.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-fort-bragg-missing-soldier,0,7971763.story

abc11 news starts at 4.00 est. Gilbert Baez usually has a report about Kelli. :seeya:

I am still having trouble believing NH is bright enough to have not left some kind of evidence behind. He doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the box. Also his prior victim as a RSO was 5 yes old. Usually SO stay in a similar age range. Seems unlikely he would switch victimology from young child to adult even with Kelli's small stature. It's this stuff that makes me feel like I am going in circles on this one.

I sure hope that LE has asked the cell phone company to check the serial number of Kelli's phone against their records to see if it has been activated under another name. I know that the phone companies don't do that routinely, which is one of the reasons why the stealing of cell phones, in particular the i-phones, has been so easy and profitable for thieves.

The quote below in blue from Melly53 from last thread (still don't know how to bring it over here).
"There has been some discussion about her phone and when it was possibly turned off. Many people thought that when it was turned on the next day, Saturday that it must have been LE that did that. Thinking about it now, that theory doesn't work because no one even knew she was missing until Monday afternoon. So who turned her phone back on? Was it Kelli or someone else? Are we wrong about when Kelli went missing? Could it have been Saturday afternoon or evening when she disappeared instead of Friday night/Saturday morning?"

I think the phone started ringing again on tuesday or wednesday, giving 'us' the impression that LE had found it. And, they likely started searching for her or evidence of her disappearance on Monday after noon. It would be nice to know what time on Saturday someone tried to call her and it went right to VM. If it was in the afternoon, that does leave open at least the possibility that she made it home safely Friday eve/Sat. morning and went missing Saturday morning. I am not saying I think that is what happened, but since I don't know what happened I am open to even remote possibilities.
I would like to know if her car was at the complex. Did we ever get confirmation on that?
Also, VOH, do you know if she was a jogger?

I am still having trouble believing NH is bright enough to have not left some kind of evidence behind. He doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the box. Also his prior victim as a RSO was 5 yes old. Usually SO stay in a similar age range. Seems unlikely he would switch victimology from young child to adult even with Kelli's small stature. It's this stuff that makes me feel like I am going in circles on this one.

I agree with you on this as i see it hes not playing with a full deck.
I dont think he could cover this up either. nor know to lie well enuff to get away with it, JMO

Does anyone know when his mother kicked him out of her house?

Lets hope. I don't like that I have heard NOTHING from the media.

BBM
Sadly, when I read that I thought...well it's better then hearing the conflicting reports, rumors and false information they were feeding us before. IMO I think the media has done a very poor job on this case.

BBM
Sadly, when I read that I thought...well it's better then hearing the conflicting reports, rumors and false information they were feeding us before. IMO I think the media has done a very poor job on this case.

Having come here from a large metropolitan area there is definitely room for improvement regarding the media here however I actually think this is more that the police are playing this very close to the vest. They were more vocal at the start but have steadily gone very quiet and have released very little even from the start.

The quote below in blue from Melly53 from last thread (still don't know how to bring it over here).
"There has been some discussion about her phone and when it was possibly turned off. Many people thought that when it was turned on the next day, Saturday that it must have been LE that did that. Thinking about it now, that theory doesn't work because no one even knew she was missing until Monday afternoon. So who turned her phone back on? Was it Kelli or someone else? Are we wrong about when Kelli went missing? Could it have been Saturday afternoon or evening when she disappeared instead of Friday night/Saturday morning?"

I think the phone started ringing again on tuesday or wednesday, giving 'us' the impression that LE had found it. And, they likely started searching for her or evidence of her disappearance on Monday after noon. It would be nice to know what time on Saturday someone tried to call her and it went right to VM. If it was in the afternoon, that does leave open at least the possibility that she made it home safely Friday eve/Sat. morning and went missing Saturday morning. I am not saying I think that is what happened, but since I don't know what happened I am open to even remote possibilities.
I would like to know if her car was at the complex. Did we ever get confirmation on that?
Also, VOH, do you know if she was a jogger?

The Saturday date was gained from the interview that was done with an ex-boss of hers. He said he talked to her Friday but then when he called the following day that it just rang thru to VM. I don't think we know if it has been turned on since then. I would be interested to know if NH was at the bar the morning after her disappearance (before anyone knew she was missing) and if he stayed there all day and night.

Just watched an update on CNN. No new news. Same stuff we already know.

The news of the bar owners arrest seems to have slowed things down. I'm not liking this.

Maybe slowed down in the media and I think that's because LE has become quiet in this case.There has to be a reason,for his.I think LE has a POI (s) in their sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail