Coffee Coffee Coffee

Coffeesnob

Reaction score
Website
www.minneapoliscoffeeblog.blogspot.com
anyone interested in a price list of good fresh roasted coffee contact via PM Coffeesnob...
we also have Chai, Great Hot Cocoa, Chocolates, Syrups, French Presses and Chemex Pots..

heres some of our coffees (including flavored for those of you that like flavored coffee)
Brazil Fazenda Vista Alegre
Colombian Exotic Campo Alegre
Costa Rican La Luna Tarrazu
Guatemalan Finca Hermosa
Mexican Tres Oros
Panama La Berlina
Nicaraguan Angelina Estate
Jamaican Blue Mountain
Hawaiian Kona 100%
*Exclusive Brazil Peaberry
Vine Dried FVA (LIMITED)

Arabian Blend
Kona Blend (20% Kona)
Breakfast Blend
Continental Blend
House Blend
Ivory Coast Blend
Mocha Java
Scandinavian Blend
French Roast
Italian Roast

Organic Sumatra Gayoland
Organic Mexican Pluma
Organic Peru Cochepampa
Organic Guatemalan “Asobagri”
Organic Nicaraguan Segovia
Organic Mocha Java
Organic Estate Blend
Organic Ethiopian Yirgachef
Organic Fairtrade Espresso
Organic Peruvian Decaf

Organic Timor Maubesse
Organic Costa Rican
Organic Colombian Mesa De los
Santos(www.cafemesadelosantos.com)
Organic Sumatra Gayoland
Organic Mexican Pluma
Organic Suncoast Blend
Organic Italian Roast
Organic French Roast
flavored
African Cinnamon, Amaretto, Apricot, Blueberry, Butterscotch, Butter Rum, Cappuccino, Caribbean Hazelnut, Chocolate Jamaican Rum, Chocolate Raspberry, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cookie Doodle, Crème Brule, English Toffee, Fantasia Vanilla, French Vanilla Almond, Hazelnut, Highlander Grogg, Irish Crème, Jamaican Rum, Macadamia Nut, Mississippi Blend, Old World Chocolate, Orange, Praline, Raspberry, Southern Pecan, Toasted Almond, Turtle Supreme, Vanilla Crème, White Chocolate. NEW FOR HOLIDAYS: Sugar Plum Pudding & Christmas Cookie

Coffee is sold in nice black valve bags that reseal, in 8 oz, or 1lbers-prices range from $5.50 to 7 on average except the Jamaican and Kona and Kenya.

Pacific Chai, Oregon Chai, and Torani and stirling syrups
Great hot cocoa, (coffeesnobs blend) sold in 12 pound case (6-2lber foil bags)
All cc accepted and Ups shipping...
contact coffeesnob via PM, or email.

Coffeesnob

What do you recommend for gifts? I dont drink coffee but I think it might be nice gifts for some of my clients.

for xmas i got one of my friends who just got married a few months ago i got her this box of flavored teas from avon. two coffee mugs xmas style, a few little single serve bags of flavored coco and two mini bags of flavored coffee, i just hope she likes the gift

tybee204 said:
Coffeesnob

What do you recommend for gifts? I dont drink coffee but I think it might be nice gifts for some of my clients.

People like 1/2 lb bags of asst coffee, I know that we do alot of corp gifts and they love the coffee-they are all specialty coffee...nothing average....
so all of them are fantastic...

Coffeesnob-----I called my order in yesterday. My daughter picked it up this morning (she lives in Crystal). She called me after picking it up this morning and said "Mother, you weirdo--why did you order 21 lbs. of coffee?" I told her since I've been bringing it to work I have these people so spoiled they can't live without it. Plus, several ordered some and I drink quite a lot myself. Best coffee ever. I can't bring myself to buy anything else so I have to make sure I have enough.

aunt blabby.....
I am so excited to hear that...hope she got the $5 a pound walk in price...what city do you live in?? Next time you are ordering let me know I will send some extra goodies....
I tried to PM you but It says you do not allow pms.
Coffeesnob
Happily neighbor to Aunt Blabby

Coffee, I drove 40 miles one way for my Java this morning!! No one open on New Years around here!:cool:

Fran Bancroft said:
Coffee, I drove 40 miles one way for my Java this morning!! No one open on New Years around here!:cool:
bummer! our Sheetz convenience store offered free coffee and cappucinos all day on Christmas day and New Years day... :D

Hi Coffee...Boy all I can say is you have every right to be a COFFEESNOB..Your Coffee is superior...I love it..all that I ordered was fantastic..The Guat the Nic, the Tree dryed wowowowowoowo i couldnt believe it...So fresh so rich so dark...Incredidble....I did even have some friends ask me for some Kona and Blue Mountain..wowo You are such a good vendor...Thank you again...
Amore

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back