1135 users online (225 members and 910 guests)  



Websleuths News


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,250

    New age progression: Madeleine aged 9



    Madeleine McCann aged nine: Police release image of what she would look like now as detectives reveal they think she's ALIVE
    DCI in charge of case say there are '195 potential leads' and urges Portugese to re-open case
    McCanns say they are 'pleased' with Scotland Yard's mock-up

    28 detectives are sifting through 40,000 pieces of evidence in a bid to solve the mystery


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1t3DDSwYy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,329
    That's just beautiful. Interesting that LE thinks there's a chance she is still alive. I would most hopefully pray so! Wouldn't that be a wonderful miracle!

    U.K. police: Madeleine McCann may be alive

    http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/s...ing/54520552/1

  3. #3
    That is one of the nicest age-progression photos I've ever seen.

  4. #4
    LadyL's Avatar
    LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    That's just beautiful. Interesting that LE thinks there's a chance she is still alive. I would most hopefully pray so! Wouldn't that be a wonderful miracle!

    U.K. police: Madeleine McCann may be alive

    http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/s...ing/54520552/1
    it'd be awesome if she was alive & rescued

    as it is, if she's alive, she'll likely never come home

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    650
    5 years...and if she is alive and was kidnapped for the reasons that have been stated in the past, I hate to think of the emotional scars she would have.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    portland, Ore
    Posts
    18,228
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
    That is one of the nicest age-progression photos I've ever seen.
    Yes, it is so beautifully done it looks like it could be a regular photograph of her IMO. A very talented artist. I have this feeling the artist has put some 'soul' into her work of Medeleine. Ya Ya

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Yes, it is so beautifully done it looks like it could be a regular photograph of her IMO. A very talented artist. I have this feeling the artist has put some 'soul' into her work of Medeleine. Ya Ya
    I must be the only person who does not see any likeness whatsoever to madeleine mccann in this picture, in fact, imo its quite gross

    its obvious they have used the everton tshirt photo to enhance.

    madeleine was an extremely pretty girl, this photofit does not do justice to that in anyway at all imo



Similar Threads

  1. Age progression pictures
    By Firefly75 in forum Anna Christian Waters
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 03:23 PM
  2. Age progression
    By icedtea4me in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 12:51 PM