New age progression: Madeleine aged 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
article-2134756-12C2881C000005DC-483_306x454.jpg

Madeleine McCann aged nine: Police release image of what she would look like now as detectives reveal they think she's ALIVE
DCI in charge of case say there are '195 potential leads' and urges Portugese to re-open case
McCanns say they are 'pleased' with Scotland Yard's mock-up

28 detectives are sifting through 40,000 pieces of evidence in a bid to solve the mystery

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-confident-mystery-solved.html#ixzz1t3DDSwYy

5 years...and if she is alive and was kidnapped for the reasons that have been stated in the past, I hate to think of the emotional scars she would have.

That is one of the nicest age-progression photos I've ever seen.

Yes, it is so beautifully done it looks like it could be a regular photograph of her IMO. A very talented artist. I have this feeling the artist has put some 'soul' into her work of Medeleine. Ya Ya

Yes, it is so beautifully done it looks like it could be a regular photograph of her IMO. A very talented artist. I have this feeling the artist has put some 'soul' into her work of Medeleine. Ya Ya

I must be the only person who does not see any likeness whatsoever to madeleine mccann in this picture, in fact, imo its quite gross

its obvious they have used the everton tshirt photo to enhance.

madeleine was an extremely pretty girl, this photofit does not do justice to that in anyway at all imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23