Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

I just located this - Profiler Dr. Godwin comments on the Kelli Bordeaux Case
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wGd8utMmDRo

This is his own website on the rapes in the area -
    http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/defaultmain.html

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Can this help?

http://www.wral.com/traffic/traffic_cams/

there is ramsey street at walmart
    Further south, but before the Waffle House.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VOH910 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
    Hello VOH,
    Can you recall, how long was he gone to pick her up? roughly?
    Did he pick only her up? Did anyone else go with him to pick her up?
    and lastly...
    Can you recall what Nick was wearing that night? Was he in a white t shirt?'

TIA
    I cannot answer any of these questions. Sorry.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VOH910 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy N View Post
    For anyone local. Where is 5400 block of Basking Ridge Drive off Morganton Road in correlation to MB's apartment? Anyone?

Miles away. It is on the other side of town.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to suchanovice For This Useful Post:

Thanks such. I just calculated it on a map, just over 10 miles. 10 minute drive or so from Froggys. Trying to remember the road that Kelli's apartment complex is on? I got that fishy feeling in my gut Muck was talking about.
    Last edited by Tammy N; 04-25-2012 at 03:17 PM. Reason: clarified my thought..lol
    Always do the right thing. It will gratify some, and astound others...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tammy N For This Useful Post:

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post

Ahh he is the same guy that claims he collected roughly 75 bags of evidence in the Jason Young trial after the crime scene was released.

Mind you he was never called to testify about any of those "roughly 75 bags of evidence" during either one of Jason Young's trials.

He seems to like to comment about a lot of high profile cases.
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!
    MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
    Jury selection to begin on September 8 #JodiArias

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TigerBalm For This Useful Post:

Isn't it? My immediate thought was... 'wonder where his apartment is.......' wouldn't... ahhh... no..it can't be..... can it?

I was thinking along those same lines!

Hi all! This is my first post here, though I’ve been a long time lurker. I’ve tried to follow this thread as much as I can, so I hope I’m not repeating something that’s already been discussed. And I hope I can get my thoughts across properly…

From what I’ve seen of KB’s photos she seems to be a fun loving girl. It’s reported that NH took KB home at 1:20am, which seems a little early to me for a 23 year old. Even now myself at almost 30 when I do go to the bar we very rarely leave before the bouncers force us out. I’m assuming Froggy Bottoms closed at 2am? And I remember VOH mentioned that some patrons stay even later. Pair that with the fact that no husband (or anyone else for that matter) was home waiting for her, she seemingly had no obligations for the following day (as she wasn’t reported missing until Monday), and she was texting all evening, and I’m really led to believe that perhaps she had plans other than to just go home when NH dropped her off. I’ve read that Kelli may not have been feeling well Friday night/Saturday morning, so if that is the case perhaps that explains it. Or maybe she just isn’t a late night girl.

Another thought…if NH’s story is to be believed then when asked if she was married KB replied “it’s complicated.” If that’s all that was said, then NH wouldn’t have known her living situation and very well may have figured that her husband/bf was waiting at home for her. Especially when he says he assumed she wanted to be dropped off away from the apartment because she didn’t want anyone to see her with him. In that case, he wouldn’t have known beforehand that he would have 2 days to cover up whatever he may have done to KB. So if something did happen in the car on the ride home he probably would have been rushing to cover it up thinking that it wouldn’t be long before police would be notified, and he would be the first POI. In my mind, a rushed perp leaves behind lots of evidence…

For some reason I’m just not convinced NH did it…

Hello jville9, and welcome to WS.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Apparently this deceased soldiers death is being investigated. Just holding my breath.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

After watching this it appears Nicks mom and dad had him in the home until recently....now i have to break out my map and look at that area. ugh.....lol

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:

We can only hope that possible perp drove past a Walmart or business with video camera. I looked up location of soldier found Monday - lives 15 minutes SW of Froggy's Bar and if you continue another 10 minutes West you will be at his parents home.
    Last edited by curiousjo; 04-25-2012 at 03:50 PM.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curiousjo For This Useful Post:

I am completely convinced he did something.

I think this might be the first time I burnt a fence down with so little evidence .

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

In my search for the name of the road that KB's apartment complex is on, or the general vacinity, at least, I am appalled at all of the mis-reported information, errors regarding dates, names, particulars, in relation to this case! It's really maddening.. what's happening to our media community! ?

Just sayin... back to trying to locate the name of that darn road! lol

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tammy N For This Useful Post:

In my search for the name of the road that KB's apartment complex is on, or the general vacinity, at least, I am appalled at all of the mis-reported information, errors regarding dates, names, particulars, in relation to this case! It's really maddening.. what's happening to our media community! ?

It's Kings Creek Dr of Ramsey St.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clkwrks For This Useful Post:

Kings Creek Dr.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by curiousjo View Post
    We can only hope that possible perp drove past a Walmart or business with video camera. I looked up location of soldier found Monday - lives 15 miles SW of Froggy's Bar.
    where did you get your mileage information from? when I ran the map, pin pointing Froggys and the soldier's address, I got 10.37 miles.

Kings Creek Dr.
    Thank you so much mama!

Quote Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
    After watching this it appears Nicks mom and dad had him in the home until recently....now i have to break out my map and look at that area. ugh.....lol
    The youtube video is new, and in more detail than was on the news last night.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Ok...I've been lurking since I became obsessed with this story almost two weeks ago. Many of you have already said or asked most of what I would have earlier...but there's one thing that I don't understand...maybe ya'll can help...
    Justin..the childhood friend from Florida. He was in town visiting her that weekend or a few weeks back?
    Also, I have a thought as to Kelli and Mike's relationship...they were only married for what two years? And they are both really young...I'm sorry but if everything is all sunshine and rainbows then he would have known if his wife was not at work Monday morning. Even if he were out of town, he would still have heard from her prior to the report on Monday, unless they were not happy. Does anyone know when he left for Florida?

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DTT715 For This Useful Post:

OK. Apartment complex is 9.8 miles from the soldier's address. such said 'miles away', but to me, 9 or 10 miles isnt far at all. It's a mere 10 minute drive in my neck of the woods.

Anyways, the timing is eerie. Probably not related in any way shape or form. Nonetheless... when I read about his being discovered in his apartment.. the creepie crawlies started doin Zumba in my guts. Could just be that I (we) SO badly want answers.. and when something comes about, we grab at it.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tammy N For This Useful Post:

Isn't it? My immediate thought was... 'wonder where his apartment is.......' wouldn't... ahhh... no..it can't be..... can it?
    I think I missed something. Whose apt?

TIA

where did you get your mileage information from? when I ran the map, pin pointing Froggys and the soldier's address, I got 10.37 miles.
    Mapqust - 10.37 miles or 16 minutes(not miles) and another 10 minutes to get to parents place. approximately!

Quote Originally Posted by C.Hound View Post
    I think I missed something. Whose apt?

TIA
    So sad, Fayetteville investigating another soldier death...
    http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11022085/

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

VOH,
    Okay just a silly question now. When I watch the video of Nick, I see that the one day on he had on the same shirt as the following day as when he turned himself in. So, that tells me he is not the neatest of people. Can you recall, did he have on the same clothes on Friday night at the bar that you saw him in on Saturday, Just a yes or no?

and

You said you cannot tell us about Nick and Kelli's conversations at all that night? Is that because you never heard their conversations or because you cannot tell us yet or at this time?

Thanks so much for bearing up with us...

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Portabella For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast