Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    I can't locate any traffic cam sights in NC, wth?
    Can this help?

http://www.wral.com/traffic/traffic_cams/

there is ramsey street at walmart

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Muckrucker View Post
    I'm going to guess you switched gas stations and you're now getting different mileage?
    Lmao, well, I still have a reliable gas station, but the mileage stopped at certain points, but now it's headed on a different track.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

I believe most searchers are told not to reveal information of the search to media or to the public, I was asked not to talk about anything to do the the search. I dont know why because it wasnt even a suspected criminal case and was very public. I did however overhear alot of back and forth information on evidence found in the search area and I think that was what they aimed to keep out of the media.

Some searches they say where they are being conducted and others they keep hush . I am not an expert but the searchers do get a quick breif on what they are looking for (if anything) and what to do if it is found. We were breifed on shoe prints and clothing.
    While technically civilians, once a volunteer agrees to an official law enforcement duty, one is pragmatically "deputized." As part of ANY investigation, ALL information remains confidential to the authorities conducting the investigation, AS IT SHOULD BE. Investigators are more in tune with constitutional aspects of the case. Ironically, if a member of the media volunteers to become part of the investigation, and unearths some information, the media group that that person is associated with can NOT use the information until it is officially released by the authorized law enforcement agency.

I hope this clears up search confidentiality.

(Obviously, you see media searches by camera crews, but they are not part of the search group per se. But even then, they have to follow direction by LE.)
    Registered Sex Offenders need to be monitored 24/7.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Todd Picuyane For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Can this help?

http://www.wral.com/traffic/traffic_cams/

there is ramsey street at walmart
    It doesn't look like there is one at the 295 loop or anywhere going from Froggy's to the apartment complex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Or is the Walmart and shopping center on the way?

This is really good news. Well done to all volunteer searchers who've responded so well:

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/...0?sac=fo.local

Fayetteville police have had trouble processing all the offers from local residents wanting to help look for missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux, a spokesman said this morning.

"We've been inundated," Gavin MacRoberts said. "Phone calls, emails. There's so many emails that I would've spent an entire day going through them."
    -------------------------------------------
    2 ways to handle Elephant in the Room: Ignore it or Ride it into the Meeting.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Muckrucker For This Useful Post:

It's I 295 stop light, Froggies, both on left, then Wal Mart further down on the right on Ramsey if you are heading into town.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suchanovice For This Useful Post:

If they have so many people to search. how long will it take to group them and start searching?

Quote Originally Posted by suchanovice View Post
    It's I 295 stop light, Froggies, both on left, then Wal Mart further down on the right on Ramsey if you are heading into town.
    Ok, now it looks to me like the Wal Mart would be further down past where the apartment complex is, am I correct? The apartment complex is at King's Creek Dr.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    It doesn't look like there is one at the 295 loop or anywhere going from Froggy's to the apartment complex.
    I

whats the addy of the apt complex?

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Fayetteville police have had trouble processing all the offers from local residents wanting to help look for missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux, a spokesman said this morning.

"We've been inundated," Gavin MacRoberts said. "Phone calls, emails. There's so many emails that I would've spent an entire day going through them."
    http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/...0?sac=fo.local

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I

whats the addy of the apt complex?
    King's Creek Dr is where Nick says that he left Kelli off, then she walked to the apartment complex off King's Creek Dr to her apartment and we don't know which one she actually lived in.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

goofed.............
    Last edited by mamamia54; 04-25-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: goofed

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Holy BIG lol. Hope that doesn't effect anything, if it does I'll make it smaller but you can see that the Walmart is further down past where Nick left Kelli off, so that won't help us.

Kings Creek Drive is well before the Wal Mart.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suchanovice For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast